Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAbyssWP
Stranger
Loc: colorado
Marijuanilla (Siberian Motherwort, Leonurus Sibiricus)
    #7224701 - 07/26/07 12:12 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Hello there I just bought an ounce of Leonurus Sibiricus on ebay for $5.. anyone heard of this stuff and does it really get you high? It was only $5 i thought id go for it (bouncing bear botanicals) How is the high compared to marijuana and do you guys recomend it? thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejamapricotica
Stranger

Re: Marijuanilla (Siberian Motherwort, Leonurus Sibiricus) [Re: AbyssWP]
    #7224845 - 07/26/07 01:22 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Wikipedia it.

Doesn't it not contain THC? I heard its got some kind of less potent alkaloid?

But hey, as the Dandy Warhols say: "Smoke it!"

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
    #7224935 - 07/26/07 02:15 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Relative of dagga, it is said to get you some kind of marijuana like buzz. If the dried plant dont get you high maybe try an extract. I havent messed with this yet, im currently looking for seeds to grow it. let us know how it goes.

-sub

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

OfflineGastronomicus
3-0-G
Male User Gallery

#7224943 - 07/26/07 02:22 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Just smoke weed chief :gethigh:

--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Offlinedirtworshipper
Sitting in the heart cave
Male User Gallery

Loc: at The Guru's lotus feet
    #7225510 - 07/26/07 08:41 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Bouncing Bear is my favorite
:grin:

never tried it
but i'm intrigued

let us know if you fly to the moooon

--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

Offlinetoadstooly
searcher oftruth
Male User Gallery

Loc: where the wild things are...
Re: Marijuanilla (Siberian Motherwort, Leonurus Sibiricus) [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7226019 - 07/26/07 10:59 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I was wondering about this myself. Actually saw it at bouncing bear too. Defenitely let us know what ya think.

Offlinemike689
Male User Gallery

Re: Marijuanilla (Siberian Motherwort, Leonurus Sibiricus) [Re: toadstooly]
    #7226164 - 07/26/07 11:30 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

"Leonurus sibiricus (Motherwort, Little Marijuana) is recorded to contain high concentrations of the diterpenes leosibiricine, leosibirine, and isoleosibirine."

Don't know what it means but i found it straight off Bouncing Bears Website :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineAbyssWP
Stranger
Re: Marijuanilla (Siberian Motherwort, Leonurus Sibiricus) [Re: mike689]
    #7226274 - 07/26/07 11:55 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

OK seems like no one here has tried it... ill definately tell you how it goes- thanks

Offlineskroomadoom
master of theskroomaverse
Male

Loc: GA
    #7226395 - 07/26/07 12:20 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I know that's one of the ingredient's in Spice Gold which I'm told gets you high as shit. I definitely might start have to look into these legit "legal" highs as I've been suffering some legal trouble lately (possible probation)...

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Marijuanilla (Siberian Motherwort, Leonurus Sibiricus) [Re: skroomadoom]
    #7226419 - 07/26/07 12:24 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I grow it. The flowers are the most potent part but taste like burning plastic.
it does work though slightly for about 10 minutes.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#7226606 - 07/26/07 12:59 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Spice gold is good, but you can get tolerance buildup really quickly. It's alright, I'd say on par with some of the lower quality stuff around, a damn sight better than soapblock hash or whatever schwag is.

Does anyone get high off of soapblock or schwag?

PS: Spice gold+bud=even better high!

--------------------

Edited by Visionary Tools (07/26/07 01:00 PM)

OfflineKiller Sausage
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Marijuanilla (Siberian Motherwort, Leonurus Sibiricus) [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7227021 - 07/26/07 03:04 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Forget Marijuanilla, stick to the real thing. Wild Dagga (Lion's Tail) is supposedly real nice, though. I'd recommend you try that at least once.

--------------------
CHECKLIST:
*cannabis, psilocybe, fly agaric, salvia, LSD, mescaline, AMT, LSA, 5meo-DMT, DMT.
(* = done it)

Sebastian23 on extractin THC from urine:
"I doubt it, and in any way that could be worth extracting trace chemicals from hella urine samples.
Thats like using recycled human shit to feed humans. It's just a bad idea."
LOL!!!

OfflinePeace
Life doesn't end @ your flesh...

Loc: Theraputic Mountain
    #7227271 - 07/26/07 04:19 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

go find "kratom" I use to use (and still do) wild daga, marijuanilla , catnip, blue lotus, salvia and all those legal herbs. They always do almost a better job then marijuana alone when made into a nice mix. Out of all of them though salvia (obviously was the most powerfull) and ...well...all of them did a good job at effecting my state of mind. But kratom by far was the best without taking you out of this world (like salvia did).

Kratom ...is like getting high your first time (neerly) WHEN mixed with marijuana. It's even better if mixed with a little hashish, marijuana bud, and maybe a pinch of tobacco.

But for the most amazing mix, try a pinch of 10x salvia, 1gram marijuana, half of a gram bluelotus/wild dagga/whatever less powerfull of an herb (or add them all EVEN BETTER!), and a little bit of tobacco as well and just mix it all up and all the ammounts should dilute(correct word?) the potency of the salvia so that you dont trip, but making it so you get the most amazing body high and head rush....like your free falling. You can use just salvia leaf to if you want....

But if you simply just want a legal high.... go for Kratom. By far reallllly good, even when just smoke alone (it can be eaten to for longer effects). If you want a stronger marijuanilla though, if your not satisfied with its minor euphoria, just grind it all up, soak it in 91% isopryl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) in a jar or something for 20 hours, shake it a few times throughout the 20 hours, then finally filter all the gunk and liquid through a coffee filter (and squeez it once most of it is drained). You will put this liquid inside of a glass cake pan of some sort...something made of glass..with a flat base that will enable for easy scraping with a razor blade... put this by a fan and the alcohol will evaporate fast and easily...and leave a residue...scrape that up...and there you have it, marijuanilla hash that is more potent then just the leaves...but still not as potent as real hashish. You can even still smoke the leaves that are still in the coffee filter (once dried completely of course) cause it still does have left over shit that wasnt all extracted.

OfflinePeace

Re: Marijuanilla (Siberian Motherwort, Leonurus Sibiricus) [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7227298 - 07/26/07 04:28 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Visionary Tools said:
Spice gold is good, but you can get tolerance buildup really quickly. It's alright, I'd say on par with some of the lower quality stuff around, a damn sight better than soapblock hash or whatever schwag is.

Does anyone get high off of soapblock or schwag?

PS: Spice gold+bud=even better high!

I buy both swag and chron. And swag gets me pretty high, the only reason why most people hate it is cause A - it looks shity B - it tastes shity and C - it has major burn out. But it certainly does get you ALOT higher then marijuanilla/wild dagga/blue lotus/ or any of those. the shityest swag i ever got was just a fat block of PK, that smelt like cat litter (probably how it was transported)...and really just taste like shit and was not desirable. . . but that still got me high...and everyone else who tried it who only ever get chron. Schwag is just bud that wasnt grown to be chron (but COULD have been chron if it was taken better care of)... in other words, it just grew by itself with maybe some watering some farmers...no nutrients etc. and it wasn't cured correctly...and it was PACKED for shipping (pk) which also takes away from the potency. But still, most schwag, has a thc level of 4%-7%...which is far more then that fake bud you can buy in high times magazine and whatever else.

But hey i have a book called legal highs, and it has 100's of things that are easy to get ahold of that get you high....if anyone wants it... (i have it in ebook form) then i can email it to you or somehow upload it to the internet for you to get..... One thing you can find right at the nurseries and walmart sometimes is called "broom flower", it gets you high to....or the most well known... Catnip... yes, it doesnt just get cats high.

EDIT:nevermind i just uploaded the ebook to here

Edited by Peace (07/28/07 12:08 PM)

Offlineskroomadoom
master of theskroomaverse
Male

Loc: GA
Re: Marijuanilla (Siberian Motherwort, Leonurus Sibiricus) [Re: Peace]
    #7228135 - 07/26/07 09:13 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

What is the kratom high like? I heard it was sort of like opiates but now you're saying it's like pot?

Btw, I heard spice gold lasts a lot longer than marijuana. Is that true?

OfflineAbyssWP
Stranger
    #7231024 - 07/27/07 03:57 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

the guy from bouncing bear said that the marijunilla is out of season but he does have Leonurus cardiaca. Should i take that instead or get a refund?

OfflinePeace

#7233473 - 07/28/07 12:05 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

The kratom high is VERY sedating and relaxing. and yes it is sort of like opiates, or really stoney bud..the kind that gives you that nice body high. I want to check out this spice gold....i've never herd of it.

Does the guy from bouncing bear sell kratom? id say just ask him for that instead ...

OfflinePeace

#7233485 - 07/28/07 12:09 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

(eBook - english) Adam Gottlieb - Legal Highs - Encyclopedia Of Legal Psychoactive Herbs

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder