Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinexaeviax
Wayward Son of Man
Male

Loc: Flag
3.5g What an experience!
    #7213432 - 07/23/07 10:13 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Last night I ground up 3.5g of dry shrooms and poured them in a glass of orange juice. I hadn't eaten anything all day and I was by myself at my house. Within an hour of drinking the OJ I felt them starting to kick in.

Now Ive eaten 4g of shrooms on more than one occasion and none of those trips came near this trip. While I was peaking I was laying on my bed with my dog listening to music and rubbing my hand on my dog's head. I was twisting his ear in my fingers and all of a sudden it felt like I was reaching inside of him. It made me pull my hand back real fast and scared me a little. After that things started getting really crazy.

I was going completely numb, my entire body disappeared and I was just pure energy. I was being bathed in a sea of moving color. I went and sat in my recliner and when I sat down and layed back, it was as if I wasn't even laying on anything. I tried watching TV but I couldn't for the life of me work the remote so I scratched that idea.

I would put my hands together and they would melt into each other and I would struggle to get them apart again. When I would scratch me head it felt like my hair was holding my hand on my head and it felt like I was scratching my brain or something, it was pretty fun to do seeing as it felt so strange.

At one point I started coming "out of my body" physically and mentally. That really started to freak me out as that has never happened to me before. When that happened I started to try to fight it a little because I knew it would have brought me way way out there and I blew it. Looking back now I wish I would have gone with it. After I got somewhat used to tripping that hard I realized that I probably could have handled it. Oh well, there will be more opportunities.

Over all this was my hardest and best trip Ive had yet. I really saw the power of these mushrooms for the first time. I would come on here and read peoples reports of very intense trips off of less than an eighth and just not understand because id never experienced anything like that until last night. I'm very confident that fasting the whole day and taking my shrooms ground up in a liquid helped greatly with intensifying the trip. I drank the OJ at about 8:30pm, was tripping by 9:00 and was peaking from 9:30 until about 12:30. I finally started coming down at about 2:00am This experience has taught me to respect mushrooms way more than I ever had before.

--------------------
I am a faker. Pretending along.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: 3.5g What an experience! [Re: xaeviax]
    #7213438 - 07/23/07 10:14 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

OJ is the way to go, IMO... Next time, see if you can blend up 40-50g FRESH into OJ... They are my favorite trips.

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 3.5g What an experience! [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7213462 - 07/23/07 10:26 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xaeviax said:
I would put my hands together and they would melt into each other and I would struggle to get them apart again. When I would scratch me head it felt like my hair was holding my hand on my head and it felt like I was scratching my brain or something, it was pretty fun to do seeing as it felt so strange.

At one point I started coming "out of my body" physically and mentally.

I love it! Sounds like you had an awesome time. That is good you respect the power of the mushroom. Care to elaborate more on your out-of-body experience? Was it purely immersed in visuals, or out-of-body as in in-the-mind? Any formidable visions during this time?

Quote:

RoosterCogburn said:
OJ is the way to go, IMO... Next time, see if you can blend up 40-50g FRESH into OJ... They are my favorite trips.

Always wondered the best way for fresh shrooms. Sounds like a good, simple, effective idea! :thanx:

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Loc: the bark and below it
    #7213500 - 07/23/07 10:42 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

sounds like one hell of an experience.

Offlinexaeviax
Wayward Son of Man
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: 3.5g What an experience! [Re: SDP]
    #7213529 - 07/23/07 10:57 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Care to elaborate more on your out-of-body experience? Was it purely immersed in visuals, or out-of-body as in in-the-mind? Any formidable visions during this time?

It seemed to be more in the mind. It was as if it was a total seperation of body and soul, or body and mind. I wasnt being anymore, I was just existing, but barely. Would this count as ego lass? No real formidable visions, just flowing colors and shapes and what not, but I was under an intense haze that was very thick, like I was wearing a mask or something. I kept popping in and out of this state for a good hour.

--------------------
I am a faker. Pretending along.

Edited by xaeviax (07/23/07 11:02 AM)

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#7213711 - 07/23/07 12:06 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

any revelations?

OfflineQuake3
Total Carbohydrate
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Relatively New York
    #7215856 - 07/23/07 09:55 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xaeviax said:
I would come on here and read peoples reports of very intense trips off of less than an eighth and just not understand because id never experienced anything like that until last night. I'm very confident that fasting the whole day and taking my shrooms ground up in a liquid helped greatly with intensifying the trip.

Try this:

* Fast for at least five hours.

* Grind the shrooms up as fine as you can and place them in OJ. Squeeze a lemon or powder
a vitamin C pill in the OJ. Don't drink it yet. Stir a little and let it sit.

* Put some (~50mg) caffeine anhydrous in the OJ if you have, or sip half a cup of coffee (too much will make you feel sick on an empty stomach) and eat something very light. Fruit, nuts, etc. The light meal will get your stomach going and the caffeine will increase stomach acid to make enhance (speed up) digestion.

* Let's assume the shrooms have been sitting for 10 minutes. Hold your nose and drink the OJ now.

When I do this I usually start tripping within 10 minutes and I peak within 15-20. It usually becomes very very intense, so I advise you have a sitter present.

Offlineinlakesh1
King
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: 3.5g What an experience! [Re: Quake3]
    #7216947 - 07/24/07 05:24 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

SOunds like a fun experience!

--------------------
I feel life is desperate for a new vacation, or maybe some high powered vaccines and medications. Pharmaceuticals rule the nation, that's why I'm sitting here like a shriveled up piece of delectable bacon. What's next guys? And how do I make my hunger go away and stop craving. Just a fork full of flesh skin helps every one awaken. Now quit crying at the clouds like you're proud of your'e making, try and sit down and be happily endlessly soaking in a blow up Jacuzzi with a hot ass naked version of Lord Satan. (But don't allow any Faith in.)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale