Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemycocurious
Mike O. Kuerias
Male User Gallery

35% H2O2
    #7198474 - 07/19/07 03:34 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I just seen a 15 gallon barrel of 35% H2O2 for sale locally for $20 on forums where surplus building materials are dumped. The barrel would be really useful but it would take me the better part of a decade to go through that much H2O2 and considering I'd have to store it in my garage, I'm going to have to pass on the deal.

35% H2O2 can make some "you go blind now" vapors if not in a well ventilated area...and my garage is a big box of dead air.

Still, WTF! what a steal!

--------------------
:justdontknow: Don't mistake my tone for a "matter-of-fact" attitude.  I'm just presenting what I believe to be correct, until I'm corrected...

- How Myco-Curious Prepares Coir & Compost Substrates
- How Myco-Curious Builds A Bulk Humidifier
- How Myco-Curious Builds An Automated Greenhouse
------------------------------------
figgusfiddus said:
Keep in mind that inoculating or whatever in front of a flow hood won't help your bad substrate, your bad inoculant, your bad sterile procedure, etc. etc. etc. It's not a +3 flowhood of magic, it's just a tool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroom1957
backatit
Male

Re: 35% H2O2 [Re: mycocurious]
    #7198511 - 07/19/07 03:43 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

:cool:siphon off 1-5 gallons and put it an air-tite container.
Leave it open and it'll degrade to water.
Pour it out and you've got a $20 barrel.
And still have a decade worth of h202:eek:

--------------------
Reality is just a way of looking at things that you were taught before you were old enough to know any better! -me

For me the world is weird because it is stupendous,awesome,mysterious,unfathomable;my interest has been to convince you that you must assume responsibility for being here, in this marvelous world,in this marvelous desert,in this marvelous time. I wanted to convince you that you must learn to make every act count, since you are going to be here for only a short while;in fact,too short for witnessing all the marvels of it.
-Don Juan

Invisiblemycocurious
Mike O. Kuerias
Male User Gallery

Re: 35% H2O2 [Re: shroom1957]
    #7198554 - 07/19/07 03:53 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

lol, I'd love to buy it, sell it off by the quart and make a killing. Only problem is that you need a haz-mat license to legally ship it...

And you can't pour it out, it's very++ corrosive!

--------------------
:justdontknow: Don't mistake my tone for a "matter-of-fact" attitude.  I'm just presenting what I believe to be correct, until I'm corrected...

- How Myco-Curious Prepares Coir & Compost Substrates
- How Myco-Curious Builds A Bulk Humidifier
- How Myco-Curious Builds An Automated Greenhouse
------------------------------------
figgusfiddus said:
Keep in mind that inoculating or whatever in front of a flow hood won't help your bad substrate, your bad inoculant, your bad sterile procedure, etc. etc. etc. It's not a +3 flowhood of magic, it's just a tool.

Offlineshroom1957
backatit
Male

Re: 35% H2O2 [Re: mycocurious]
    #7198698 - 07/19/07 04:33 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

oh!, I missed the 35% part! WOW! Diluted a little it makes a really good bleach substitute. similar to oxyclean and all that stuff.

--------------------
Reality is just a way of looking at things that you were taught before you were old enough to know any better! -me

For me the world is weird because it is stupendous,awesome,mysterious,unfathomable;my interest has been to convince you that you must assume responsibility for being here, in this marvelous world,in this marvelous desert,in this marvelous time. I wanted to convince you that you must learn to make every act count, since you are going to be here for only a short while;in fact,too short for witnessing all the marvels of it.
-Don Juan

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder