Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

Banez
    #7194352 - 07/18/07 08:04 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I understand you being pissed about those guys in OTD.  I've been the butt of jokes in there myself.  So, I will stand in solidarity with you.  I'm officially quitting the Shroomery.  I am going to proclaim I'm leaving and then I am going to quit posting only for a very short time and then I'll come back. 

Let's stand together!  :heart:

haha  Welcome back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Banez [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7194382 - 07/18/07 08:09 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

He's banned for a week, dude. :shrug:

Maybe he knew it would happen and that's why he posted that thread. :lol:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #7194415 - 07/18/07 08:15 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!™

--------------------

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #7194486 - 07/18/07 08:28 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

He got upset with a vendor.

--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Loc: usa
Re: Banez [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7194657 - 07/18/07 09:10 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

He's banned?? When did he get banned?

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Banez [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7194676 - 07/18/07 09:15 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

he tried to buy a gun on the shroomery, lol.....

he lives in illinois and dosent even have a FOID card, he cant even legally buy one....

strikes me as, well......... :crazy:

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Loc: usa
Re: Banez [Re: ZippoZ]
    #7194711 - 07/18/07 09:20 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

He tried to buy a gun on the shroomery? Is there even anywhere on here that u would even be able to do that? And since when does he live in Illinois?

Well whatever it ain't none of my business, it'll suck not havin him around though I like him

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Banez [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7194727 - 07/18/07 09:23 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

in the supporter forum there is a hunting and shooting forum, he was musing about buying a gun.....

im pretty sure he's a chicagoan

illinois is ghey, you cant own a gun in illinois without a FOID card. which is a bitch to get.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

#7194739 - 07/18/07 09:26 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck that.  I can just walk into a store and buy all kinds of shit.  I could even be mentally unstable and they wouldn't care.  I also got my concealed carry permit for $15 and ten minutes of my time.

My state is "gun-friendly".  :yesnod:

Offlinemikeytro
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#7194762 - 07/18/07 09:30 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
I could even be mentally unstable and they wouldn't care.
My state is "gun-friendly".  :yesnod:

what state do you live in? thats crazy, why would you want anybody who wanted a gun to have a gun? I sure as hell dont.  I rather have gun permits or whatever be too hard to get than too easy to get.
I dont see the sense in getting a gun

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Banez [Re: mikeytro]
    #7194794 - 07/18/07 09:37 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

you want to talk about gun friendly?

the largest gun dealer out in nevada by my town, is also the largest liquor store :smile:

you can walk in with $200

and walk out with
1 9mm hand gun
hollow point bullets
and 2 bottles of nice liquor

all in under 15 minutes :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

Edited by Capatalistc nomad (07/18/07 09:38 PM)

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

Re: Banez [Re: mikeytro]
    #7194798 - 07/18/07 09:37 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Haha I'm just kidding about the mentally ill shit. 

I live in Pennsylvania.  If you have a criminal record that bars you from gun ownership or if you have been declared mentally unfit then you definately are not allowed to own a gun.  However, if you have neither of those things then buying a gun (or several) takes like 3 minutes.  And, it is really easy as I said to get a concealed carry permit.

I like my gat, yo.  :shrug:  I'm getting an AR-15 assault rifle sometime.

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
    #7194805 - 07/18/07 09:39 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i can understand getting a hunting rifle, or even a handgun for protection if you're crazy paranoid. but wtf do you need a fucking assault rifle for?

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

Re: Banez [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7194808 - 07/18/07 09:40 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

They look cool.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#7194812 - 07/18/07 09:40 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

preperation for tryany and the eventual break down of social and political processes

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

#7194827 - 07/18/07 09:42 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Capatalistc nomad said:
preperation for tryany and the eventual break down of social and political processes

...and they look cool.

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
    #7194860 - 07/18/07 09:47 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

aren't they like a couple thousand dollars though? christ.. that's a big price to pay for something that looks cool...

i suppose if you really want to utilize your assault rifle in a revolution, it'd probably be easier to just go to a shitty 3rd world country already on the brink. but it seems rather pointless to spend so much money on one when you live in the US.

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #7194884 - 07/18/07 09:52 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Quote:

Capatalistc nomad said:

...and they look cool.

LoLz! :grin:

It's important to look cool while hunting down mutants through the empty streets of a bleak post-apocalyptic future...

A safari shirt and a pair of aviator sunglasses doesn't hurt either...

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger

#7194890 - 07/18/07 09:53 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

A high-quality and brand new AR-15 is about $1,000. You can get some kickass night-vision scopes, add-ons, and such for extra $$$.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#7194925 - 07/18/07 09:58 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

pshaw, i would go buy an ak47 with collapsable stock and extra clips, available for under $500

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder