Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJuki
Pinning: A random event?
    #718729 - 07/02/02 07:09 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I was just wondering if anybody out there had any idea if pinning happened with any kind of rhyme or reason at all. I birthed all of my cakes 1 week after being completely colonized, and for some reason the one that i birthed last has been the only one to pin. there is about a week or so between the first and last. something like that. and the ones that haven't pinned are extremely fuzzy. Heh. anyway, just wonderin if people have had the same kinda things happening. i'm psyched just to have a little ole thing growing out of the bottom of one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Pinning: A random event? [Re: Juki]
    #718849 - 07/02/02 08:06 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I'm guessing these are cakes we are talking about?
Eother way, if your cakes/casing isnt pinnin, your grow conditions are not good.
Try lowering temps and fanning more. If it is a casing, try a light misting then fan. Dropping temps and CO2 induce pinning/fruiting. If it is too warm, the mycellia will continue to grow, and not pin - then you will be fucked.
If your cakes are in a
small enough container, pop in fridge (remember to cover container with lid or tin foil first ) for 24 hours, this will cold shock cakes/casing into pinning.
Good luck.
-ooD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds