Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinealchino23
Titillating TheMind
Male User Gallery

Cannabis Contaminates
    #7165833 - 07/12/07 11:58 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Hey people

I've found 2 new contaminate in cannabis found from different dealers with different type of cannabis strains but with the same contaminate result. I'm not sure if this is the rite web page for informing people about this issue of possible health risks and I'm also I'm not a scientist and have not the equipment of finding out what this contaminate is but I know one was sugar water to bulk it up found to be quite common for a while but I haven't seen that one around for a while, if you taste it its sweet and smells like yogot...

but there is this new contaminate found recently, this cannabis contaminate but dose not burn in to white ash but into a charcoal black hard ash substrate, I don't smoke cigarettes I just smoke pure cannabis or bowls so I noticed this, when smoked in a pipe it dose not burn in to white ash but the black ash bubbles like something molten and can bubble and bubble and dose not burn and still be black hard charcoal ash when cool, when the ash is left in a ashtray for an hour or so it turns in to this thick tar charcoal black ink tar sticky stuff just like a finger print ink. So what every this chemical is it attracts water to it like its a sponge, the black ash or tar when wet sticky also burns the toung alot when touched to it. also it makes a more then useal crackaling sound when smoking. on one batch of cannabis this contanimate stuff wasnt in all of the buds but mabey 60% probaly for taste so people wouldnt notic it, the contaminated cannabis looks wet and dark.

update: ive found another one, it looks like a piece of white polystiring cup but it is not, it disolves in water and is very very britil like the chalky bit of a dry white cuttel fish for parrots

I can send samples of the black ash for analasis if anyone know where or who to send it to

my theory for the black ash was at 1st too much cannabis fertilizer merical grow stuff what explained for the buring but I dont think it is that now when I see it draws water to it like moistur absorber

please we must put a STOP to this all NOW

Please if you have any Theorys please help...

Thanks again

--------------------
Allan Kardec -(EN) The Spirits Book .PDF
- - - - - - D-o-w-n-l-o-a-d- - - - - - - -
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7293403/an/0/page/1

Edited by alchino23 (07/12/07 11:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTurntableJunky
Ethno Grower
Male

Loc: Sydney
Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: alchino23]
    #7165864 - 07/12/07 12:05 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

:puppet:

--------------------

Offlinedjcube
Backwoods Shaman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alaska
Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7165956 - 07/12/07 12:24 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

The bubbling stuff sounds like chronic (weed with coke pasted to it).

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #7166032 - 07/12/07 12:49 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

or its just shitty UK weed

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twighlight Zone
Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: Atheist]
    #7166060 - 07/12/07 12:57 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SpicyTunaRoll said:
or its just shitty UK weed

--------------------
Grow Room

Offlinealchino23
Titillating TheMind
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: djcube]
    #7166074 - 07/12/07 01:01 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

The green buds dose not bubble, its the black dark ash it leaves behind that bubble when it gets red hot, then when cool it goses black then, if u burn it again in a pipe like smoking it the black ash bubbles again when red hot but very very very slowly burns out the actual mass of the ash, normal buds burn in to white fluffy ash. its not coke becouse it costs too much money, there aim is to make as money as possible

--------------------

Offlinealchino23
Titillating TheMind
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: Atheist]
    #7166093 - 07/12/07 01:06 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I dont think its from uk, I think its from amsterdam like the glass silicone beads contam that was goin about recently that was from amsterdam. some uk weed it very nice but alot of crap in the last 1 1/2 years

--------------------

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#7166294 - 07/12/07 01:57 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

A while ago, there was skunk with powdered glass in it, but I think that disappeared at the same time as the sand-filled stuff did.

If you post photos, I might be able to identify what the contaminate is, since both of these seem pretty unlikely.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Offlinealchino23
Titillating TheMind
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Contaminates [Re: EllisDSox]
    #7166381 - 07/12/07 02:14 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

The picture is only goin to show very black ash like charcole so pics not goin to do good, ive got a sample I could send to a lab somewhere. I know %100 its not sand or glass, ive always eaten a littel bud from every draw I buy before I smoke to test for resin on the front teeth to see how much resin sticks to the tooth, Thats how I always spot the contams, this black contame dose not taste like anything when eating it when green bud, but when its black ash it burns the toung very much like acidity. there must be some type of lab that would test theses things for the public and study resons? mabey someone mite know?  :gethigh:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds