Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Firts time growing help!
    #71584 - 01/13/00 07:15 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I've just started to set up my shroom station
at home. I ordered from the sporechicks (you
can find them if you follow the grow/find section under suppliers)
They are very fast. they have "almost" complete kits (you just need a pot or pressure cooker and some mineral water), with eay to follow instructions.
I got my kit plus a particular strain of spore all for 90 bucks. They don't charge shipping! Peace out, and good luck to you!!!

------------------
"...that's my business. Just remember that I did you a favor."-- DeNiro as Vito Corleone, GF2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineatlas
always listening
Male
    #71586 - 01/14/00 08:22 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

don't buy a kit, making your own setup is half the fun. The spore chicks are just a few shroomerites them selves that have a love for money and the fungus so if you want the knowledge that comes w/ experience, then do it your self... :smile: thank you

--------------------
"....there are no restraints on the Federal Reserve, the Fed is master of all it controls."
-Murray N. Rothbard

Anonymous

#71587 - 01/14/00 08:25 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

90 bucks sounds expensive...

Do it yourself! :eek:

------------------
//Moomin666 -When madness is an art...

Anonymous

#71588 - 01/14/00 11:32 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

You can get a syringe for $10 at psilocybe fanaticus (located on the spore section. They have been working great for me. The most fun is learning what method works the best for you. Just read everyone's ideas to get your own. Good luck<<<<<<< !!!!!!!>>>>>>

Offlinenebakanezer
journeyman
    #71589 - 01/14/00 11:47 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

People keep saying that half the fun is figuring it out, but to tell you the truth I dont feel to confident about my ability to grow them. :-) What im really looking for is the most dependible way to grow some shrooms, I would like to start from there and grow on it from there(no pun intended). Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!
the neb

"I got a pet monkey named Charlie Chan" - Jimi

--------------------
"--soon they'll invent microscopes so powerful they'll begin to understand life is empty." - Kerouac

Anonymous

#71590 - 01/14/00 03:20 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

i recommend Simple Cubensis Growing Technique, its got pictures and some more updated techniques than PF or MMGG, like the ramsey seal. i haven't ever grown shrooms on cakes, i tried casing two cakes with plain vermiculite w/ H2O2 and had horrible results, then i was annoyed by that and cased five with 50/50 tek and am getting much better results. I didn't pasturize the casing, and now i have cobweb mold in some places so next time im gonna try pasturizing. Oh, i would DEFINATELY recommend using the oven for a transfer chamber rather than a glovebox. I think the instructions for the oven thing are in miscellaneous in the grow/find section. goodluck & happy shrooming :smile:
-pin

------------------
"We are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag