Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

Tewksbury bust nets $300G in Ecstasy [MA]
    #7136583 - 07/06/07 09:27 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Tewksbury bust nets $300G in Ecstasy
July 6, 2007 - lowellsun.com

TEWKSBURY -- Tewksbury police netted its largest drug bust of Ecstasy pills -- 8 pounds -- with a street value of $300,000 after a traffic stop in town earlier this week.

"It's a huge bust,'' said Tewksbury Police Lt. John Voto. "This is a huge score.''

Arrested were Sophanna Ngeth, 19, Jackson Seth, 20, and Sirphan Keomany, 29, all of Lowell. Each was charged with possession of a class B substance with intent to distribute and conspiracy to violate the narcotics laws.

Although police are mum about specific details of the ongoing investigation, Vota said that at 9:30 p.m. on July 2, Detective Thomas Casey, along with Officer Arthur Piccolo, stopped a red Honda for a marked lanes violation, as well as other motor vehicle infractions.

When police searched the car, they found pounds of Ecstasy in pill form stashed in a "hide'' or secret compartment in the trunk of the car. The pills have an estimated street value of $300,000, Voto said.

Voto said this is part of the police department's continuing battle with the drug epidemic in the community.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Tewksbury bust nets $300G in Ecstasy [MA] [Re: veggie]
    #7136631 - 07/06/07 09:41 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Proving yet again that if you're going to deal in drugs, obey all traffic laws.

Offlinemoon_glue
Orwell's Post9/11 Era
Male

Loc: Earth, today...
Re: Tewksbury bust nets $300G in Ecstasy [MA] [Re: Le_Canard]
    #7136842 - 07/06/07 10:56 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Tewksbury bust nets $300G in Ecstasy [MA] [Re: veggie]
    #7136983 - 07/06/07 11:39 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

do the police have the right to just start searching your trunk whenever they want just because you were pulled over for violating traffice laws? that cant be right...

these guys must have been pretty sketchy looking for the cop to be suspicious enough to start going trough their trunk and finding a 'secret compartment'. they probably didnt keep their cool or something. i dunno....
Dont ever let the police see you sweat, EVER.

OfflineChristianTaylor5
Mammal
Male

Re: Tewksbury bust nets $300G in Ecstasy [MA] [Re: Robo]
    #7137601 - 07/06/07 01:57 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

where the fuck is Tewksbury, and why I am I always hearing about e busts there. What the fuck is this place. Tewksbury is pissing me off with all there dick cops. Fuck Tewksbury.

Is it in or near Lowell mass, I saw this was in the LowellSun. WTF, what is the deal with these idiots with a shit ton of E always going through these nothing fuck towns . Are they trying to get to Boston or something, or are there just huge E problems in these shithole towns because there is nothing to do.

They might think they are avoiding cops on their way to Boston, if thats where their going, but if you get pulled over in the middle of nowhere your going to have a interaction with a bored as fuck cop.

BORED AS FUCK COP = YOU GETTING SEARCHED

-CT

Edited by ChristianTaylor5 (07/06/07 02:04 PM)

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

#7137941 - 07/06/07 03:30 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mo0nlite_sonata said:
do the police have the right to just start searching your trunk whenever they want just because you were pulled over for violating traffice laws? that cant be right...

these guys must have been pretty sketchy looking for the cop to be suspicious enough to start going trough their trunk and finding a 'secret compartment'. they probably didnt keep their cool or something. i dunno....

A traffic violation is not enough for them to search your car. You can say no when they ask you, its part of your rights. But if they 'smell marijuana' or something along those lines; then they have the right to search your car. Chances are they were fucking retards like 99% of everyone else and consented to the search not realizing that they could refuse.

Invisibleghettopony
Nigga WithAttitude
Male

Re: Tewksbury bust nets $300G in Ecstasy [MA] [Re: moon_glue]
    #7138150 - 07/06/07 04:22 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

moon_glue said:
Quote:

ToiletDuk said:

:thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Midwest USA
Re: Tewksbury bust nets $300G in Ecstasy [MA] [Re: wireless]
    #7139269 - 07/06/07 09:12 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

wireless said:
Quote:

mo0nlite_sonata said:

A traffic violation is not enough for them to search your car. You can say no when they ask you, its part of your rights. But if they 'smell marijuana' or something along those lines; then they have the right to search your car. Chances are they were fucking retards like 99% of everyone else and consented to the search not realizing that they could refuse.

Actually you are right that you can refuse. If they smell pot they are still supposed to say they detect the presence of marijuana, and then get a drug dog. If he bark then they go. Out of the car. I think they have to get the dog to bark before they can search the car if you say they can't.

My government teacher said that you can refuse to a search. It is your right. They can detain you for a reasonable amount of time. They law is vague casue they say "reasonable". But my teacher said that around 15 - 20 minutes is about reasonable. anything else and you could fight it. The wait time is just to get a drug sniffing dog on the scene. If it gets close to time I would ask the officer if you can go that this is ridiculous. Is the dog coming or not. I don't do drugs anymroe. well most...ha ha ha. Anyways. I don't carry shit with me. Only my prescription of vicodin (which is prescribed to me). So if I ever get pulled over by the fuzz and they want to search. Nuh uh. FUCK OFF. You want to make your little circus monkey bark while walking around my car. fine. Make him bark. Search my car and when you find nothing. I will sue there ass for harassment cause that dog barked cause you kicked him in the ribs. Not cause he smelt the devils tobacco. Small town cops piss me off. Prolly cause I am from one. Where I am from they are hicks. Chewin' gigantic belt buckle wearin' six shooter wearin' buck teeth fuckers.

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

Anything Matits says or insinuates is a lie and is totally constructed of lies. It is a fairy tale and should be taken at face value. Matits makes things up that are untrue. Any picture or statements made by Matits are made up or fabricated... like Trump's wig.

My favorite NSFW shirt company I buy a ton of shirts from.
http://tiny.cc/myfavshirtsite

OfflineRylmonkey
Former Master ofThe RX-7
Male

Re: Tewksbury bust nets $300G in Ecstasy [MA] [Re: matits]
    #7141475 - 07/07/07 09:30 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

awesome rag matits, lol.
dude tewksbury is a little shit town, and in lowell there a bunch of ghetto wanna-be kids, even though lowell is pretty hickish, not to insult anyone. I have no fucken idea why so many minorities live there.

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tewksbury bust nets $300G in Ecstasy [MA] [Re: Rylmonkey]
    #7142159 - 07/07/07 01:25 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rylmonkey said:
awesome rag matits, lol.
dude tewksbury is a little shit town, and in lowell there a bunch of ghetto wanna-be kids, even though lowell is pretty hickish, not to insult anyone. I have no fucken idea why so many minorities live there.

Thanks, I did get carried away a little. Ha ha ha. But I still feel the same. I don't have a problem with hard working individuals who try to make a living. I just hate society leaches.... like small town cops who rule by the "small town rule". Don't take too kindly to your kind round here.

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

Anything Matits says or insinuates is a lie and is totally constructed of lies. It is a fairy tale and should be taken at face value. Matits makes things up that are untrue. Any picture or statements made by Matits are made up or fabricated... like Trump's wig.

Offline608Bill
Always hoping for the +4.
Male
Loc: Western MA.
    #7145569 - 07/08/07 08:42 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Unfortunately in MA if you get stopped for any violation = probable cause for a search of your vehicle and/or person.....but you retain the right to refuse....but they can search it anyway ....and your refusal will surely be used against you if something is found....the hippocrisy of law .

--------------------
"It's like an untamed wilditude of nature erupting in your brainspace."
E. Cuyler

Invisiblematits
Problematic Pain
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tewksbury bust nets $300G in Ecstasy [MA] [Re: 608Bill]
    #7145581 - 07/08/07 08:48 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Damn thats harsh. That state is hardcore.

--------------------
---        ---
    Matits
---        ---
--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Tewksbury bust nets $300G in Ecstasy [MA] [Re: matits]
    #7145805 - 07/08/07 10:12 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Why is it that every large E bust I read about involves a trunk full of ecstasy, and an idiot breaking as many traffic laws as possible?

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale