Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEvan_1107
Stranger
 User Gallery
Freedom Of Emotional States
    #7136138 - 07/06/07 06:41 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I haven't been on here as much as I would like, but respect each and everyone of your points of view because of the perspective it gives and helps everyone. :smile:

Keep on living! Coz its not how long you live life for that counts..It's how you live it!!

Peace to Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv Ev!

I think therefore I am…

Thoughts:

You need to accept a certain degree of principals

1)Thoughts do matter
2)Piecing thoughts together creates Attitudes
3)Attitudes create beliefs
4)Beliefs create perception
5)Perceptions are then how we interact with the world.
Ie How we develop relationships how we make choices.

Understanding what a thought is? How it is developed?
What happens when a thought is hard wired and becomes a thinking pattern?
Change is one of the most difficult things for humans to embrace.
How thoughts have an effect on our lives, and the goals and dreams we want?
How thoughts effect our physical body.
If we take a thought and see the atomical make up in the brain and its chemical effects on the body and the effects on the cells that effect the genetics and push the buttons for certain diseases.

Most people think they don’t have control over their attitude and emotions. They think their environment run the way they act and feel.  When we start to realise there is a causal element in our nature where we have the ability to be at cause and produce certain effects and master certain particular propensities when we understand that. When understand this, that then, starts separating the person from responding to their environment and responding to the stress orders and stress in their life and allows them to make a decision that they can be in a position to make other choices and when a person does that they start to gain their own personal empowerment and that’s when the journey begins 

Interrupting and stopping those programs that we have been conditioned to has its biological effects. Interrupting certain programs we don’t want by repetition that interruption actually weakens the connections in the brain.  And that’s how we change, we stop it from happening. And if we keep doing that it long enough neurologically the connections in our brain weaken. And that long term relationship from one neuron to another starts to fall away and we start to perceive differently, react differently and we start to feel differently and we make different choices. 

So it’s sort of like exercising the brain. It is like breaking a habit…ie leaving out food for a period of time.. And there is always the moment we move into that state there is something at stake all the time. There is a chemical now that is not being administered that you are addicted to or a lifestyle that is producing a chemical that your addicted to that your interrupting.

So when that happens there is a little chaos that happens at a cellular level. And the cellular level interacts with the brain and you start having these urges and you start getting these voices saying “Go ahead, maybe today isn’t the best day to quit. Maybe you should start next week, your under a lot of pressure, a lot of stress. All these voices are the foundation of why we even get addicted to something in the first place. So its not an easy journey to break certain patterns, but if we have the ability through specific technology and training where we can enter relaxed states of mind where we can access the sub conscious mind, and when we do that, that allows us to change those negative identifications and associations that give rise to habits and behaviour below the surface. Then when we can do that those are the roots of our behaviour, how we interact and the per sard we present in the world is based on our subconscious mechanisms. If we move into the subconscious mind level then we are able to change all that.

All Emotions Are A Chemical.

Firstly you have to want to change.

The person who is interested to change and producing a different outcome, they will have an inquisitive nature that will give them the ability to start perceiving or looking at things differently.

Human beings are addicted to their emotional states. 

The reason it is, if you go to a medical facility and they find certain things wrong like from blood chemistry. More than likely the doctor will tell you there is a element of stress that kicks off this mechanism that allows you to be imbalanced in your body. Now stress is really a response to environmental stimuli and it produces a physiological effect on the body that prepares the body to act on that stimuli.

Now say for example a lion walks through the door right now, immediately certain nervous systems would turn on and we would be prepared to either fight or run. “fight or flight nervous system. The effect from the environment produces a physiological effect in our body and most and creatures have that mechanism and its an automatic mechanism.  The moment we perceive something to be a threatening, there is automatic systems that turn on the body to produce certain chemistry, and that chemistry prepares the body to fight or run and that gives the body a surge of adrenaline gives the body a heightened awareness and that is a normal mechanism.

But if we live our day to day life, during that state of mind, we know it has measurable effects on the body. It breaks the immune system down, it causes chronic fatigue, it causes digestive compromise, it causes lack of thinking. The brain starts to shunt blood, to the hind brain instead of the forebrain, where reasoning and planning and decision making takes place and we move to a different part of the brain physiologically where we are reacting.

So there isn’t a lot of thinking going on while we are in stress its more reacting and it has effects on the heart. While those 5 things are basically a description of what our culture suffers from on a daily basis. Lack of energy, immune compromise, from a cold to something worse. Digestive problems, brain fatigue, and the inability to concentrate, and wanting to do something new. Cardio problems. And that is the nature of most of the diseases that take place in our culture. 

We in a state of visualense in preparation in anticipation that something is going to happen and our body is prepared for it, and that is not a normal state to be in. And if we live in that state all the time then that can have chemical effects on our body.

How do you integrate that our thoughts have an effect on our body?

Now the way we integrate that is we start using people and places and things and past experiences to associate with a certain emotion. Your mother may make you feel guilty or a your ex girlfriend / boyfriend makes you feel like your not good enough.  Because you have had an interaction in the past that person that is tied to that emotion, then the effect is after a period of time we start to rely on these people, past events as almost an excuse, as a way to validate and why we have the emotions.
For example I was brought up that way, or I told I was never good enough, and that’s just the way I am.  But the truth is there is this chemical effect produced in the brain. And that effect allows you to feel that emotion. Now the interesting thing is, if we were to ask the person if they wanted to feel guilty all the time, and low self esteem of never feeling good enough, they would say no.

So you would say then why don’t you just change. An addiction is something that we cant stop. An addiction literally means that it has such a craving physiological attachment, that we can’t stop it. The person then has to address why they can’t stop it. Then that guilt or that emotion has literally given them a reason to feel something. And by feeling something those people turn on their nervous systems and they turn on that chemistry and that effect allows them to remember who they are. So they would rather remember who they are and feel something, than feel nothing at all. And if you felt nothing who would you be. 

However if you gave the person the opportunity to replace them that emotion with something new, a new dream or new desire, whether is be health, wealth, wisdom, happiness, it doesn’t matter what and they were able to construct an idea and able to subconsciously program it into their brain, then they would be replacing an old state of mind with a new  one. And the brain likes that. The brain likes to switch and develop new neurological networks. 

So when we have that fight or flight system running all the time and we have certain emotions we can rely on, then why do we have the same job and why do we keep choosing the same relationships and how come nothing new happens, and how come there is no miraculous things happening in our lives, and the truth is the reason why they don’t happen, is because we are so addicted to emotional states, that we cant really facilitate anything new. And we have to make room for new by retiring certain emotions.

Emotions aren’t bad and they aren’t good. They are just this sensual feedback the body gets to integrate from an experience. Whether its touching a rose or smelling a rose or skydiving, it doesn’t matter, there is an effect sensually takes place where all the sensory organs integrate this experience and this is called an emotion. Its an effect. And so emotions are the effects of certain experiences or any experience. Now if we keep experiencing the same emotion on a daily basis it means we are attached to that experience. And we are never having new experiences because new experiences should produce now emotions. So the way we retire those old emotions is to start having new experiences.

And we have to start deciding, what is it that we want? How are we going to get it? What are our Dreams? What are our limitations? And that begins the journey for the person say: (who has been guilty or felt that they are not good enough for however many years)  “That is the way I was taught, but I cant blame my mother or my ex boyfriend because if that person walks out of my life that neurological connection network still exists in my brain .And I cant blame that person, because its already wired in there.

So its up to me to change the wiring. Because the truth is I will probably look for that same person so I can feel that same chemistry again. So that’s when it starts to get kind of interesting because we can see our relationships may not actually be built on virtue but they are actually built on some chemical dependency that we get to share with another person, based on some subconscious agreement.

For example: “I will give you guilt if you give me unworthiness and we have a contract and we will keep that contract going. And when your away I miss you, but what I really miss is that chemical hit.”

So it gives the person an understanding when they look and say:  “I have hated my boss for the last 10 years, and I don’t like my job, but maybe I’m just so addicted to feeling bad and so addicted to feeling unworthy, then that’s why I have it. And that’s why I have the relationships that I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So in other words I cant change my environment until I start changing myself from within.  And when I start changing myself from within, then I can start having different effects on the outside. And that’s the principals you need to understand. Ie The kingdom of heaven is within you, and you need to start rewiring your thought processes changing your perceptions and changing your attitudes and watching that it has measurable effect on your life. So this way you can see how your thoughts create your reality. And how your thoughts and attitudes effect your world.

We are addicted to emotions because before that we just thought that’s who we are. That’s me. I’m feeling this way, because that’s me. But when you see the pattern and what I just explained there and that knowledge of that is the key. Because then people can begin to see that, if you look at it like an addiction then now its not who you are any longer. Its something you can change and control of that little piece..

The moment you observe that from another point of view then your no longer that emotion, you’re the observer, observing that emotion which that is a program that runs that’s something that you have shaped and developed and kept alive neurologically because it was a means to feel an identity or a personality to feel something.

If we accept our thoughts of things and that they have an effect on our world, then the way it works in society is that there is stimuli that comes from our environment and that stimulus produces a response. And that response is physiological. And because it’s physiological and causes us to think the mere thinking about what just happened produces the same stimulus and we get caught into this loop where nothing new ever happens. And the truth is knowledge has to be introduced and now that it is, it gives us a formulation to change the equation to start to respond differently. Or to start acting differently, or start choosing differently. So knowledge is the key,that gives us enough equipment to start breaking patterns.

Without knowledge we are shooting in the dark basically. We are fighting an enemy that we can’t see. And knowledge gives us enough equipment and enough leverage to be able to address ourselves. And being human is being emotional, that’s really what it means. Being human is being addicted to certain emotions. Because the way it works in evolution is that knowledge equips us for an experience. Experiences produce emotions. Emotions give us understanding. Understanding gives us wisdom. Wisdom causes us to evolve. The evolution then is fed back in knowledge. And we start having new emotions and new experiences. However we live life…experience---emotion….experience----emotion and we are left at the end of the day feeling that same emotion we did the day before, and then we are not even moving. Its just that simple. So understanding we have given ourself permission to have new experiences that there are innumerable experiences we can have that will produce new emotions allows us to retire those old emotions and evolve.

When we live in those emotional states we are equipped for survival. That survival doesn’t really include a lot of reason. It doesn’t include a lot of unlimited perception. Survival means reaction. And that is what the body and the brain is prepared for. So when a person is already in that survival state, in that fight or flight state different neurological networks in the brain are wired together for different personality traits. Whether your patient or impatient whether your unconditional or extremely conditional and judgemental all those are shaped and wired in our life in the part of the brain called the neocortex. And that really defines our personality, identity or alter ego or image of ourself. Now when we start responding to some environmental stimuli we are in survival, that survivalistic state will produce agitation.  And that agitation will allow us to be very short with our choices and respond emotionally and chemically.

However if the person is in a state where they are not using “specific” neuro nets in the brain which cause them to be ill tempered, or impatient but are relaxed and are running a completely different set of chemicals then they can perceive that experience differently because we perceive based on how we are wired in our brains. So if we are using a specific neurological network in our brain that’s based on survival then it will respond in survival. Which is usually reaction. If however on the other hand we have a different chemistry running in our body we would perceive the situation completely different. Which would mean that same situation would for example:

“Somebody does something that annoys someone. Where in fact somebody else thinks that same action is cute from that person is cute and funny instead of extremely irritating. And that is an amazing thing because it empowers us with that mysterious thing called free will. And in the scope of the quantum field of potentials we exist in why do we keep choosing the same potentials if we know there are so many potentials available to us? And the truth is that we are so chemically alluded to our bodies.

We make choices with our bodies instead of making choices with our mind. Haha an example on a basic degree is women like to say is that “Guys always think with their dick”

When we are able to start making choices with our minds we have developed enough of an ability to have some mastery over the chemicals in our bodies. And when we do that, that’s called miraculous or mysterious, or supernatural or freedom. And those are the people we secretly most worship. Because they are putting everything at stake and going against immeasurable odds and producing an outcome. Because they are not dependent on their environment. They are not dependent on what their body is doing. They have a concept of ideal they believe in more than anything else. And when we are that aligned to an idea or concept its an amazing mechanism how other aspects start to function start to endorse and support that idea and the reality bends because of it.

So that’s the direction we really want to go but if we are living in that survival state and we are bending an idea and wrapping our mind around an unlimited concept but we are in that state of survival it wouldn’t take too long for us to lose our mark pretty quickly. However if we have developed and shaped our mind to the extent that we understand all the wrong turns and we make none of those turns we start perceiving differently and we start having effects in our world that are completely different that that animalistic tendency to react quickly because we are in survival mode and what do we have to lose, whats going to happen? We cant predict the outcome so I will run a program where I can predict like I will act angry when Im really scared. Those are all survival mechanisms that you run. And that really is no different from a corned dog.

So we are using those same aspects in lower forms of life and we have this huge brain with unlimited potential, and we are running that same program that same exact program. And human beings because we have larger brains we are a little bit more complex modes of survival that we integrate in there, that have to do with recognition and importance and manipulation and stuff but those are just offshoots of a more complex brain. Dogs and other mammals don’t think that way, they make their decisions quickly, while humans seem to complicate it and that’s where they get further entrenched into that state of humanity.

If that is the extent of your understanding on how the world works based on your beliefs and then that becomes an acceptable mode of behaviour. If on the other hand you believe in thought having an effect first of all in the quantum field and having an effect on your body then you will stop reacting start realising your thought was more important than your reaction, when you can do that then your over coming the tendency to respond to your environment, and when you do that and you make thought more real than the environment, that’s when reality starts to change. And that’s when you start seeing your reality change before your very eyes.

The emotions that we are addicted to really have their basis in sexual identity, in pain and suffering, and in power and control and different flavours of that. There are experiences that we haven’t had that allow us to feel new emotions. If these emotions are experienced you feel such a rush of sensory overload than you have ever experienced before and its in describable until you have it.

Every human, despite age, race, gender, culture the common denominator is that all humans are truly divine. And that common denominator is that there is a greatness in every single person. And when people start to understand that the greatness comes from within them and not in some other person, place, thing or event that they are struggling from, they start to understand that they have the resources within them that’s when people start to say Ok now what can I do? How can I do this? And if they accept that there is a higher intelligence that’s running the show and that they are riding in the back seat basically and they are starting to access that intelligence. Well now that means they are having control of their life. And then they can move it into any direction that they want. And that is a life long journey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies