Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Outdoor Growing question
    #712096 - 06/29/02 08:03 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well it seems that outdoor growing will become the next big trend after horse dung dies out. My question is can I substitute oat meal for leeched cow manure? The reason is that I can find cow manure, just not leeched, I don't live by any farms either. If I can't subst. oat meal, what can I substitute?

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineZEPH

Loc: Up
Re: Outdoor Growing question [Re: SixCee]
    #712427 - 06/30/02 12:50 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

ok if this is wrong im sorry.... but if ya have cow dung its easy to leach it iv done it to a few plants (weed) iv grown leeching is just running like 2 or 3 gallons of watter threw the well shit in this case lol in weed tearms it drains the nutrients out and Qs it to die for winter... im sure leeching in this case is that ints full of amonia i havnt heard of this before ill keep this i mind but i have good access to dung so not worried i think youll have to drie it thourouly maby in a oven agin
then do your substrate... agin i havnt hear of leeching it first but you may have to if its like fresh or somthin ...it drains weed nutients but not funguss nutrients at least im beliving that since fugus eats the core of it i hope that helps:)

i cant spell im an idiot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags