Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
Tahoe is burning and I just moved here!
    #7109126 - 06/29/07 10:24 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Yep its true. I finally got a real job and moved to North Lake Tahoe so I could work. I got hired over two weeks ago before the fire started. They have to do a background check before you start working. Bad thing was is it took them more than a week to get it completed, So I was starting to get worried.

But last Sunday that big fire started in South Lake Tahoe. A friend living here in Tahoe sent me a Picture of all the smoke and the fire. I thought holly shit!!! Told me that it was in South Lake Tahoe, I thought that was good but then I realized of all the homes that burned down, over 250 from what I understand.

Crazy thing about moving from Bakersfield Southern California are the attitudes of the People up here. I've never been in such a place where most people are nice and laid back. Even the driving, Souther California is the ME part of the state; of course California being the Biggest ME state in the Union. In SC CA. people drive like assholes, its crazy. People up here actually let you pull out or turn in front of them, going to the point of stopping their car and waiving you on. That has happened to me over 10 times since Wednesday, today being Friday. In California I can't remember the last time someone did that.

Attitudes too, people make eye contact and say hello. It really makes a big impact on one's soul. I'm so relaxed up here, there is such great positive energy.

Anyway that is that last of me blabbering. Have a chill night!

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom