Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
San Pedro/Peruvian torch common?
    #7104409 - 06/28/07 06:13 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Well recently I have been thinking about trying to get some mescaline containing cactus and was wondering how common they grow in the wild and how common it is for cactus suppliers to carry them. I live in Phoenix, Arizona which you probably know is a desert with 110+ degree heat in the summer. If it isn't common in specialty cactus suppliers, which there are a few of down the street, is there a good way to identify them if they grow wild in Arizona. I remember some drug meeting that my mom went to at her church which she forced me to go to the guy there said that there was even hallucinogenic cactus in the church garden. No I wasnt thinking about taking that cactus if thats what your thinking, but it makes me wonder how common it actually is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedRabbit
Artist
 User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Re: San Pedro/Peruvian torch common? [Re: utk]
    #7104448 - 06/28/07 06:25 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

well i don/t myean to preach... if i am.....
but i would like to try that shit too,
please tell me how it went... you can get that stuff pretty easiley
...................................................................................................
mescaline is differant from psycliboe and and LSD
Iook online for ways to identiry,,,,,
its realy easy for cactus suppliers t co tant them
i was looking at some bristish website todday
and i was thinking about getting sum peruvian torch
errrrrrrrrrrr? some other cacti
so let me kITS REALL"Y goood shit
just make sure you have POT so you dont have to dael (so so much)
wit the puking and shit

--------------------
all posts and statements made are completely fictional,
I greatly detest being associated with any illegal activites,
In fact, I have never done anything illegal,
I choose to learn about differant substances so that in the case where i might need to interact with them, I shall know alot about them,
This is a principle in everything i do...

:einstein:
I have yet to use the knowledge i learn on this site...
:jazzman:
:grin: hee hee i should patent this! :grin:

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: San Pedro/Peruvian torch common? [Re: RedRabbit]
    #7104451 - 06/28/07 06:26 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #7104458 - 06/28/07 06:28 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

rabbit. i highly suggest trying it. it is truly amazing.

--------------------

OfflineRedRabbit
Artist
 User Gallery

Re: San Pedro/Peruvian torch common? [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7104508 - 06/28/07 06:37 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

WHat website wold you reccomend..(i cdont reccomend or too sound like some stupid kid.)
but i am tryly drunkj and I REALL/yre REALLU woudld ap-ppreaciate somje real help

i love shrooomery. and reallly wish everyone could get along with the same prsonaliy level...... : C

--------------------
I choose to learn about differant substances so that in the case where i might need to interact with them, I shall know alot about them,

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
    #7104511 - 06/28/07 06:38 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Well I'v read up on erowid and it says that they have spines 2cm apart that dont reach over a quarter inch. Its light to dark green and has a star shape with 4-7 sides. The problem is I have seen MANY cactus like that growing all over and was wondering if it is common or if its me getting my hopes up. I just dont wanna eat some cactus and end up sick to my stomach with no high whatsoever. Since shrooms dont grow common here hopefully I can get some mescaline :smile:. I am aware of the nausia and will most likely be laying on my back next to a puke bucket. My stomach is weak when it comes to opiates and mushrooms but I dont throw up from alcohol for some reason.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#7104551 - 06/28/07 06:51 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RedRabbit said:
WHat website wold you reccomend..(i cdont reccomend or too sound like some stupid kid.)
but i am tryly drunkj and I REALL/yre REALLU woudld ap-ppreaciate somje real help

i love shrooomery. and reallly wish everyone could get along with the same prsonaliy level......    :  C

lol i go to http://www.sanpedroman.com/

enjoy drunky :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#7104566 - 06/28/07 06:55 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

utk said:
Well I'v read up on erowid and it says that they have spines 2cm apart that dont reach over a quarter inch. Its light to dark green and has a star shape with 4-7 sides. The problem is I have seen MANY cactus like that growing all over and was wondering if it is common or if its me getting my hopes up. I just dont wanna eat some cactus and end up sick to my stomach with no high whatsoever. Since shrooms dont grow common here hopefully I can get some mescaline :smile:. I am aware of the nausia and will most likely be laying on my back next to a puke bucket. My stomach is weak when it comes to opiates and mushrooms but I dont throw up from alcohol for some reason.

well depending on where you live, they are more common than you think. i never noticed them before i learned about them, now i can spot them in peoples yards while driving. i know alot of cacti look alike, but just like shrooms, once you see them enough you can distinguish them easily.

this site has plenty of pictures and info for you guys.
http://www.sacredcactus.com/

p.s. its a 50/50 shot you will puke, if you dont, great, if you do, its not that bad. its the best puke ive ever had :smile:

--------------------

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery

Loc: Gallifrey
    #7104583 - 06/28/07 07:01 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

damnit this post is making me crave some cactus (effects wise, not the taste hah). I keep meaning to order a bunch of powder for extraction (don't like having to do that chop, dry & grind stage.. and I've become a bit attached to my lil guys growing in my backyard).

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: San Pedro/Peruvian torch common? [Re: unbeliever]
    #7104598 - 06/28/07 07:05 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

you dont have to chop dry and grind. it is best fresh and not dried. fresh is absolutely the best way to ingest it. i feel the same way unbeliever, i dont want to touch any of my babies, they havent grown much yet. so as of now when i get a hankering, i just order some. i cant wait until i can reap the benefits of my labors.

--------------------

Offlinecow6000
Stranger
    #7206083 - 07/21/07 11:28 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i was wondering if anyone would know how much would need top be consumed to produce strong results from a san pedro from a web site called san pedro man and what might be too much to consume

Edited by cow6000 (07/22/07 09:41 AM)

OfflineRedRabbit
Artist
 User Gallery

Re: San Pedro/Peruvian torch common? [Re: cow6000]
    #7207577 - 07/21/07 06:40 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

goddam,,, going back and reading myself in this post (when i was drunk)

fuck i am an idiot :boxerface:

and i'm never drinking again!

--------------------

OfflineZunox1
Habitual Line Stepper
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #7207895 - 07/21/07 08:33 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

I was about to ask this same question... I also live in Phoenix (small world huh?) I thought i saw one of my neighbors with 5-6 of them, but i didn't get too close of a look. one was about 3.5 feet tall, which seems a bit tall for it. anybody know if they grow that tall? i was thinking of trying to buy it off of them if it is what i want :yesnod:

--------------------
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

OfflineAngered Roach

Re: San Pedro/Peruvian torch common? [Re: Zunox1]
    #7208046 - 07/21/07 09:16 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

There's a hell of a lot of cacti that look similar to San Pedro and Peruvian Torch. I wouldn't reccomend chopping up a cacti that you aren't absolutely certain is one of those two species, because you wouldn't trip, and you'd be hurting the cactus for no reason. Plants have feelings too, man.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: San Pedro/Peruvian torch common? [Re: cow6000]
    #7209954 - 07/22/07 12:28 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Here is my San Pedro Western Preparation method pictorial at erowid.org cut down from thirty images to 19 images. With instructions in a step-by-step method for home preparation.

http://erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti_preparation5.shtml

mj

OfflineMajikMonkey
Stranger
    #8399437 - 05/14/08 12:42 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

In phoenix AZ, San Pedros are everywhere used as landscapes. Look at as many pictures as you can of them online, its not hard to learn to identify. Your chances are pretty good (I could walk outside and find 5-10 san pedro's growing around my neihborhood within walking distance right now). But keep in mind there are few other cacti commonly mistaken for san pedro (including several cereus  which I also see a lot of different types of in phoenix landscapes). The main thing to look for is the size/shape of the thorns and thickness of the ridges. (and to answer zunox's question, san pedro grow enormous, with many shoots coming from the ground to make "clusters" that can grow much larger than most of the ones the impatient trippers post online. 3.5 feet is still a baby :wink:)

Maybe more importantly, none of the similar looking cacti that I have seen or heard of are toxic (at least not moreso than the pedro itself). I say try it out.

If you are willing to put the time in and do an extraction, you will pull out the alkaloids, which will yield more if the cactus is reasonably potent. Plus then you avoid eating a nausiating and useless cactus slushy if you picked wrong. Its worth giving a try. In the worst case, the cactus you pick isnt active, and by attempting you got practice with the extraction method without wasting good cactus. Then, pick a cactus from somebody else's yard and the next time will be easy...

Edited by MajikMonkey (05/14/08 01:48 AM)

OfflineSaintDunsmere
Novice
Female

Loc: Oregon
Re: San Pedro/Peruvian torch common? [Re: MajikMonkey]
    #8400414 - 05/14/08 11:29 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Just buy one... BBB. Cheap and at your door fast.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals