Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male

Loc: Oregon
Morning Glory and Mushrooms
    #7093094 - 06/25/07 11:55 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I've tried morning glory many times with little success, like most. Some time ago, during my time of shame, I did have one decent trip, but there were no visuals. I was eating bottle caps and if a flavor tasted really good I could hold my breath and remember the flavor and the next would be that so long as I wouldn't sense what it was before I ate it and could in fact recall the flavor.

It was neat. My tummy and teeth felt so flat, just a perfect line.

This was my only real experience among at least a dozen, on just the Glory.

The aim of this post is to tell you that the seeds aren't bunk and you aren't just getting sick. I would expect to after eating anything more than about 100.

An extract is nice because the cyanogenic glucosamides are not created because a chemical reaction actually takes place that makes them. When you eat it and it is broken down the walls that separate them are gone the stuff is created and you get a bit sick. I've never made one of these, I just tough it out.

The chances of getting seeds treated with chemicals, namely captan, are quite unlikely. I've looked all around and have never even seen a treated pack, not that they don't exist in abundance in some areas. It is quite easy to avoid these packs since is it required of the company to mark the pack saying so, I've experienced this honesty first hand.

My biggest problem though is the fact that it has a LOT of soap in these! I found that basifying it helps, but you will still feel ill. This is where a nice bowl comes in handy. It will settle the tummy and coordinate it and all that making the nausea far more bearable, it also helps to settle into the experience.

As a psychedelic substitute I have essentially given up on the use of morning glory as a center in my experiences and had gone through a short while when I got used to the experience of mushrooms and morning glory. This whole time lasted probably about 5-7 trips, then I began to miss the olde ways and have yet to return because of stock issues.

A moderate dose of mushrooms used in a meditative setting combined with low doses of glory can produce profound a/effects, without nausea.

I feel, or at least don't know better, that a low dose is more conducive because I have not really tried to acid bath with glory on shrooms, you get sick too easy and you will miss the magic the first few times if you go too far from home. I've never taken a dose of over 200 glory, I doubt that I've taken 150, you just don't need that much. About 30 seeds, 25 is min. according to Erowid, and 1.5g shrooms is more than enough to produce a profound state of subconscious story telling as dreams, but awake.

When I would enjoy this combination I would like to take a nice shower and just lye the there, largely cuz glory most always makes you sick.. but also because it is the most relaxing place for me to be without falling asleep, so it is the best place to "forcefully" meditate.

After a few moments I would feel all relaxed and close my eyes. The warm water has never felt so good. The light is off so the room is pitch black and I feel as if a daemon or gargoyle is sitting just inches from my face. This seems to be common for me, I do not fear them. They are just like when I take a shower with the lights off and while I'm drying I feel like a person is watching me wanting to harm me, while I'm sober.

I feel all warm inside, at peace with the horrors facing me, possibly tasting me with their unearthly tongues from a plane only now connecting with me. My thoughts are flighty like a dream, but not one of an undisciplined dreamer. NO! These are like having a waking dream, almost like dramamine in the way the scene just materializes in an instant and you must be integrated, or if you enjoy watching hypnogogics, like the point when you are hypnotized for looking too long and a dream forms out of no where.

It was with this combination that I was taken to my homeland, a place that was made to be the "dark" place, but not so melancholy. I had already developed her, it was just odd to be a 1st person man walking around the woods surrounding the city.

If anyone decides to enjoy the glory or any of her siblings, I strongly recommend having a shroom or two with them, rather than wrench your gut trying to eat a couple hundred seeds that will make you sick and prolly not work. The experience is nice, smooth, enlightening, effective, and has little side affects.

Just so you know, glory isn't poisonous at all. It does, however, have many affects on the body such as uterine stimulation, which aborts babies, and vasoconstriction which will eventually cause gangrene because of lack of blood flow to the extremities. This is why one should not partake in this sacrament too often as it can affect anyone and may have a "tonic" affect, getting more efficient each time.

If you feel sick, it is likely the soap. If it is the poison, as I have never experienced it I can't decisively say, one would experience horrible HORRIBLE stomach cramps, vomiting, shaking, system shock, etc. The soap just causes you to feel pukey and gives you the poos like a good ol' fashioned laxative, but a bit better.. And gas something like food poisoning. While the glucosemides may play some role in nausea, their main part is in headache and unpleasant side affects of that like, also including apparently, but unexperienced, "fish-eye" lens, in which what you see looks like you're kind of looking through a bottle, yea.. I've eaten hundreds of these and have never experienced fish eye, but have gotten a bit of a headache, usually vomit.

MAKE SURE YOU GRIND UP MORNING GLORY INTO A FINE POWDER!!! Hitting your seeds with a hammer and calling it good is not the way! You will not dose quick enough and it's digestion will be all fucked up and unless you are a super ninja that is doing this prolonged dosing method on purpose, you will almost surely fuck yourself over!! More than likely you won't even get a dose, if it's just glory. Despite reports, these seeds are not easily digested, even if the innards are. If most of your ends are not split, then you will have a cone of matter that must be digested, but will take hours. This will either screw up the dose, if you've eaten a rational dose, or FUCK you over, if you've gone en route of the crazy man. A nice fine power is a very smart thing to do.

I hope this is organized enough for it to be of use, I seemed to have lost focus. Sorry for that, and not if it matters that much..

--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCosmicStorm
Stranger

Re: Morning Glory and Mushrooms [Re: juggalacious12]
    #7094064 - 06/26/07 09:14 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I took 420 heavenly blue seeds and didn't have any expectations...I got VERY high, but I got the impression that these seeds were not meant to be eaten...they were begging to leave my body.

As I was puking my guts out I remember thinking to myself that it's too much to comprehend, the visuals were intense but I tried to find meaning in them, which was not possible, because I felt as though I was entering unexplored territory.

--------------------
"Observing spirits on the wall, What are they telling you?" -Death

Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male

Loc: Oregon
Re: Morning Glory and Mushrooms [Re: CosmicStorm]
    #7096417 - 06/26/07 07:39 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quite ill, yes. That's why I tried a few with mushrooms. The experience was quite friendly, too few for visuals, and very conducive to insight.

I think that they are meant to be eaten, you just need the skill for it. It seems to me that you ate a few too many and on top of the destraction of being sick the new experienced was unfamiliar and confusing(?). I think that you may have given this stuff a bad rap, because you over did it a bit the first time. Try taking it slow. Accept that you will likely puke. It's all very warm and cozy and homey I think.

--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract