Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGeekhorse
Strangler

new find, ID please! melbourne
    #7082504 - 06/23/07 02:58 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

These were found growing in what appeared to be dead leaf matter on top of some tanbark in the south eastern suburbs of melbourne, It's been freezing down here for last week and thees been a fair amount of rain.

[image]http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8426/picturejk2.jpg[/image]

You probably can't see, but they are turning a dark blue where they were cut, and they already had blueish streaks through them upon discovery.

Thanks a lot

--------------------
mmm coming soon...

Edited by Geekhorse (06/23/07 02:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoekenorer
The Joekenorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pensacola, FL.
Re: new find, ID please! melbourne [Re: Geekhorse]
    #7082515 - 06/23/07 03:06 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Those are Subs all day long, friend. Good job! NOWEATTHEMANDTRIPYOURBALLSOFFRIGHTNOWBECAUSEICOMMANDIT!

--------------------
My favorites are weeping willows, which aren't really weeping at all. They're very wispy, witty and will dance in the breeze with you. Nothing like a tree that wants to dance with you. Although it doesn't like its thin limbs being pulled at all, it absolutely LOVES it when you walk through them, letting them gently slide over your face and shoulders. If you're naked, the willow considers it to be sex. It will orgasm on your mind and you will blow dream chunks into outer space. All very fun until your neighbor sees you.                                    -The Joekenorer

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
    #7082526 - 06/23/07 03:13 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

indeed those are subs and indeed the blueing is clearly evident in the pics.

beautiful finds. i can't wait till summer's over and it's fall again here.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Offlinejiv tree
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: new find, ID please! melbourne [Re: canid]
    #7082568 - 06/23/07 03:36 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Sub it up baby!

And Joekenorer I completely agree with your sig:thumbup:

Edited by jiv tree (06/23/07 03:38 AM)

Offlinejoekenorer
The Joekenorer
Male User Gallery

Re: new find, ID please! melbourne [Re: jiv tree]
    #7082577 - 06/23/07 03:45 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Thanx:grin:

--------------------
My favorites are weeping willows, which aren't really weeping at all. They're very wispy, witty and will dance in the breeze with you. Nothing like a tree that wants to dance with you. Although it doesn't like its thin limbs being pulled at all, it absolutely LOVES it when you walk through them, letting them gently slide over your face and shoulders. If you're naked, the willow considers it to be sex. It will orgasm on your mind and you will blow dream chunks into outer space. All very fun until your neighbor sees you.                                    -The Joekenorer

OfflineGeekhorse
Strangler

Re: new find, ID please! melbourne [Re: joekenorer]
    #7082580 - 06/23/07 03:47 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

hahaha thanks guys! is that a decent sized dose by the looks of things? and is it cool if i just eat them fresh?

--------------------
mmm coming soon...

Offlinejoekenorer
The Joekenorer
Male User Gallery

Re: new find, ID please! melbourne [Re: joekenorer]
    #7082600 - 06/23/07 03:56 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I always eat psilocybes of any kind fresh. And I'm not sure about Sub dosing. In fact, I only knew what they were from reading links, posts, threads, articles and reports right in the shroomery.

--------------------

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
    #7082608 - 06/23/07 04:04 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

like most active woodloving psilocybes, i would imagine them to be verry potent. start with 4-6 medium sized [4-6cm caps], 2-3 large or 1-1/2 huge specimens and see how they treat you from there. now that you are finding them, finding more will be a breeze for you. any of you ausies correct me on dosage recomendations if you will.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

InvisibleBoarders
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #7082612 - 06/23/07 04:13 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Concretefeet, 4-6cm caps are LARGE subs, they're actually quite small mushrooms. The 10cent piece shown for size comparison has a diameter of 2.4cm.

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
Re: new find, ID please! melbourne [Re: Boarders]
    #7082613 - 06/23/07 04:15 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

ah. i've seen a lot of pics with most of them in the cyan or slightly large side of cyan range.

now that i think of it, it's just that i'm tired and american. at first i was thinking of comparing them to a quarter, then realized that the poster is in Au. i then thought to give it in inches, then remembered that you don't use inches so i tried to think of what the size i was thinking of would be in cm and failed.

--------------------

Offlinetrixxy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SAust.
    #7082617 - 06/23/07 04:20 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I'd guess on average potency that eating all of them would be a medium trip, but subs vary with potency, could be a light trip or a virtual tour of another realm. Either way, start on a low dose and build up, unless you're experienced in psychedelics.

InvisibleBoarders
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #7082622 - 06/23/07 04:24 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ah. i've seen a lot of pics with most of them in the cyan or slightly large side of cyan range.

now that i think of it, it's just that i'm tired and american. at first i was thinking of comparing them to a quarter, then realized that the poster is in Au. i then thought to give it in inches, then remembered that you don't use inches so i tried to think of what the size i was thinking of would be in cm and failed.

No sweat man, I just thought I'd clarify.

Offlinejiv tree
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #7082709 - 06/23/07 05:32 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Geekhorse, please bear in mind that dosing can vary greatly from person to person and by the same token potency of particular specimens can also vary. So what may be a mild dose for a particular person may be too much for someone else.

But if it was me, taking all of the subs you have pictured there would likely lead to quiet a strong trip. Probably not enough to forget my name, but I would be on the way! I would suggest taking 3-5 of those for a good trip, especially if it is your first time?

A good idea may be to take half and then wait 1-2 hours and if you think more is a good idea, take them then. Although keep in mind that by this stage your judgment may not be the best!

And eating them fresh is great, they look tasty... but their not!

Enjoy! :smile:

OfflineGeekhorse
Strangler

#8050656 - 02/21/08 07:05 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys, I know its been a while since i last posted, but i thought id fill you in and any of those interesting in the outcomes of that trip. I took only half those mushrooms and after about 3 hours, was feeling only minimal effects. As the night was wearing thin and my friend and I decided the shrooms werent that potent we smoked a little bit of weed before we called it a night. Im talking a cone each here. Any way, either that was the catalyst or these things just took a while to kick in, but about 10 minutes later we were tripping complete balls, and continued to do so for about another 4 hours. I've since done shrooms since on their own and in doing so realised that perhaps it was just the shrooms taking a long time to kick in.

any one else experienced any kind of effects like these?

--------------------
mmm coming soon...

Offlineidreamofpiggies
I'm Da Moon!!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Victoria, Australia
    #8054596 - 02/21/08 11:09 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

aww, i didn't look at the date of the post untill the end... I thought Melbourne season had kiked in...

FUCK

--------------------
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. - marianne williamson

What I do nobody notices... Till it stops - Garry Talent on the Bass.

OfflineCubensisCutter
mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: new find, ID please! melbourne [Re: idreamofpiggies]
    #8054636 - 02/21/08 11:22 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Nice Find!:thumbup:

--------------------

thats right cubes in december bitches

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia brah Flag
    #8058264 - 02/22/08 08:31 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

idreamofpiggies said:
aww, i didn't look at the date of the post untill the end... I thought Melbourne season had kiked in...

FUCK

May my friend :smile:

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Offlineidreamofpiggies
I'm Da Moon!!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Victoria, Australia
Re: new find, ID please! melbourne [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #8061082 - 02/23/08 03:55 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I know... I just can't wait!!!!!

--------------------
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. - marianne williamson

What I do nobody notices... Till it stops - Garry Talent on the Bass.

Offlinekingy
Walkabout
Male

Loc: Newcastle, N.S.W
    #8070960 - 02/26/08 12:19 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

goddamn, i was thinking "yea its been fairly cold up here in the mountains like 15-19 degrees up top and rain as well. Then i saw your date of your find :mad: lol
ah well only a few months to wait

Offlineundergrounder
fluffy bunny
 User Gallery

Loc: Sydney Flag
Re: new find, ID please! melbourne [Re: kingy]
    #8071187 - 02/26/08 01:45 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

kingy said:
goddamn, i was thinking "yea its been fairly cold up here in the mountains like 15-19 degrees up top and rain as well. Then i saw your date of your find :mad: lol
ah well only a few months to wait

PM me when you get a string of sub-10 degree nights and heavy rainfall and i'll give you 5 :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:...

... real ones :hehehe:

--------------------
:igor: RIP :igor:

Bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other...
:pinkshroom: :supershroom: :mushroom2: :shroomer: :mushroom2: :supershroom: :pinkshroom:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies