Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGanjikaAranyaka
Stranger
lookin for mushrooms in piedmont area of NC
    #7069179 - 06/20/07 10:11 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

hey i'm new to this website but i'v kinda been mushroom hunting before (without luck though) anyway, i was just wondering if anyone had some good advice/tips on finding shrooms in this part of north carolina( durham and hillsborough, but also the whole piedmont region in general)

it would be great if any memebers here are from NC because it would be cool to talk to someone whose actually found shrooms around here ...or any close by south eastern states with a similar climate(and stuff) to the NC piedmont area during the summer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJair
Smeghead
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
Re: lookin for mushrooms in piedmont area of NC [Re: GanjikaAranyaka]
    #7069190 - 06/20/07 10:18 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I live in Virginia, you can find Pan subbs, probably some blue feet, and Big Laughing Gyms. Your best bet though is probably the Pan subbs, just do a search of the forums to find out some more info.

--------------------

OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Re: lookin for mushrooms in piedmont area of NC [Re: Jair]
    #7069392 - 06/20/07 11:27 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I also live in the piedmont, and I'm curious what stuff you can find here... lot's of Pan foes, I'll tell you that.

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
    #7069460 - 06/20/07 11:54 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Please read the forum rules before posting:

Quote:

I. Mushroom Hunting Forum rules

4. NOT ask what mushrooms can be found growing in your state or imediate area.
This information is easily found in the Mushroom Hunting FAQ and/or has been posted at least once elsewhere on the net. Also see this document: http://www.shroomery.org/8461/Which-mushrooms-grow-wild-in-my-area

--------------------

OfflineGanjikaAranyaka
Stranger

Re: lookin for mushrooms in piedmont area of NC [Re: CureCat]
    #7074540 - 06/21/07 10:24 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

yes i know what mushrooms grow here, i just wanted to know if any members had found shrooms around this particular area and where the best kind of places to look are(not actual locations).....so if theres anyone from North carolina, virginia,south carolina, or tennesee (i guess) that have had succsesful summer shroom hunts, it would be cool if you gave me a few tips.....sometimes its better getting it directly from another person on a forum (and being able to ask additional questions) than it is to just look it up on google or some shit like that

OfflineGanjikaAranyaka
Stranger

#7078929 - 06/22/07 09:01 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

ok i think i found some laughing gym but idk...check'em out and tell me what you think....I'm new at shroom hunting

heres the pic of the shrooms themselves and also two spore prints

EDIT: n/m these definetly werent laughing gyms:(

.... thats why i deleted the pics

Edited by GanjikaAranyaka (06/22/07 04:33 PM)

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
    #7165816 - 07/12/07 11:55 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

(please copy and paste this on to threads about the south, We need as much Info as possible, SOUTHERN HUNTERS UNITE!)

If your a southern hunter, have visited the south, or are just plain smart...WE NEED HELP!!

Please visit http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7156824&page=0&vc=&PHPSESSID=#Post7156824

It is a guide to the south and I very much need help, I want to make the BEST guide possible so i can post it up for all my southern hunters...
I've been working on it for a few months using info from the net, but what i really need is knowledge from the field, people who actually hunt in these areas.
So please, please, please If you've hunted in the Carolinas, Virginia, Tennessee and Georgia please help.
Everybody knows we got cubes at the coast, we don't really need that info. I'm interested in the finds from the mountains, foothills and piedmont of these states.
P.S.- If you've been getting lucky in Kentucky, you can post too, everyone just make sure and tell me what state your in.

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

OfflineLordShroom
Stranger
Re: lookin for mushrooms in piedmont area of NC [Re: Teotzlcoatl]
    #15735187 - 01/29/12 07:09 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'm going shroom hunting tonight for the first time, mainly in search of Psilocybe Cubensis 'shrooms. I live beside a cow pasture and I thought I'd see what I can find. If i have any luck, I'll post pictures of my findings and their spore prints if someone could help me identify them! Thank you, LordShroom :smile:

OfflineBlue-FunGuy
The Bad Pungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast Flag
Trusted Identifier
Re: lookin for mushrooms in piedmont area of NC [Re: LordShroom]
    #15735480 - 01/29/12 08:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

More than happy to help out.Just post your findings with good pics and I'm sure they will be identified.

Offlinenonduality
Male

Re: lookin for mushrooms in piedmont area of NC [Re: Blue-FunGuy]
    #15735628 - 01/29/12 08:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Gymnopilus aeruginosus
Gymnopilus junonius
Gymnopilus luteofolius
Panaeolus cinctulus
Psilocybe cubensis
Psilocybe caerulipes
Psilocybe plutonia

Look up seasons etc your best bet is probably with the cinctulus and the psilocybes

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate