Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Migrains of unbelieveable pain
    #7046854 - 06/14/07 04:43 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Every week sometimes once others all week i dont know what to do i went to doctor and they wanted to put me on anti depresents cause they thought i was stressed which may be it but still fuck not even some T3's or something. These headaches make me wanna die argh

i have one now too and i wanna cut my head off

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTylerDurden
I sell soap

Loc: 1537 Paper St.
Re: Migrains of unbelieveable pain [Re: AJ4U]
    #7046901 - 06/14/07 04:58 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

It's my understanding that psychedelic mushrooms can be used to treat migraine headaches. Google it.

--------------------

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Re: Migrains of unbelieveable pain [Re: TylerDurden]
    #7046932 - 06/14/07 05:09 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Iv been around long enough to have heard that argument. But i cant afford/acquire shrooms or trip for 8 hours out of my day for every headache

--------------------

InvisibleZepplin
journeyman
 User Gallery

#7046981 - 06/14/07 05:29 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AJ4U said:
Iv been around long enough to have heard that argument. But i cant afford/acquire shrooms or trip for 8 hours out of my day for every headache

Do a little more research on the subject. No one ever suggested you would have to trip 8 hours a day for every headache.:rolleyes:

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Re: Migrains of unbelieveable pain [Re: Zepplin]
    #7046991 - 06/14/07 05:35 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Ya i know sorry im not even looking at what i type anymore im in so much pain.

I wouldnt take them with a headache anyway, i dont know how many times i would have to take them to keep the headaches away though.

--------------------

InvisibleZepplin
journeyman
 User Gallery

#7047521 - 06/14/07 08:06 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I've got no experience here, but I've heard that you take sub-hallucinogenic doses every few months. Sounds very resonable.
This is for cluster headaches..no idea if it would work for migranes.

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #7047552 - 06/14/07 08:16 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

If it's sinus related i'm currently looking into the effects of yucca/Agave flower buds that appear this time of year. I don't think there's any chance of poisoning but the open flowers attract all kinds of bugs. One or two flower buds should prove effective I hope.

[image align=left][/image]

--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Re: Migrains of unbelieveable pain [Re: Booby]
    #7048835 - 06/15/07 08:38 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Day 2 and im stilll in pain

--------------------

InvisibleZepplin
journeyman
 User Gallery

#7048879 - 06/15/07 09:02 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AJ4U said:
Day 2 and im stilll in pain

Your valerian root/5htp is no longer effective? Do you know the source of the pain? Pinched nerve in your neck, sinuses, etc. I suffer from a pinched nerve and Advil (Ibuprofen) works better for me than vicoden.

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Re: Migrains of unbelieveable pain [Re: Zepplin]
    #7049085 - 06/15/07 10:35 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

The 5htp only worked slightly in reducing a headache and in an attempt to get to sleep. Source of pain im unsure, its all year round and my state goes through all the worst of the seasons. I really just dont know but the headache subdued from a blunt smoke =)

--------------------

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #7049103 - 06/15/07 10:42 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AJ4U said:
the headache subdued from a blunt smoke =)

Pressure behind the eyes = wrong eyeglass prescription?

--------------------
Let it not be remembered

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
    #7049114 - 06/15/07 10:45 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I used to get intense headaches when listening to a headphone only in one ear so I could hear others talk.

--------------------
Let it not be remembered

Offlinebiggysmall
Stranger
Male

Loc: your moms bedroom
    #7049117 - 06/15/07 10:48 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

if you take a small dose of shrooms .... like half a gram to a gram every couple weeks it will generally help your head out.... that and some advil and you will be good in no time

InvisibleZepplin
journeyman
 User Gallery

#7049119 - 06/15/07 10:48 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Kratom is also great for pain! Might be worth a try. It would be nice to know the source of pain..Maybe get a good neck/shoulder massage.

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

#7049418 - 06/15/07 12:43 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Dont wear glasses and idk whats wrong i still gotta go for more tests the doctor said.

--------------------

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
    #7049890 - 06/15/07 03:31 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

my gf gets intensely painful migraines and after MUCH dicking around with the doctors, he finally put her on some medication...beta-blockers.

Talk to your doctor about it. T3s and many other intense migraine prescriptions did nothing for her, but the beta-blockers are doing wonders.

Invisiblecleeen
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Migrains of unbelieveable pain [Re: Spooge]
    #7052213 - 06/16/07 08:11 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

(1) relief from poppyseed tea..

(2) there is a strong case that says because of the structure of the nerves most all 'headaches' are related to comprmised nerves in the upper neck region rather than "inside the head". The point is made that few things can actually give pain inside the head (e.g. brain tumor). Look at possible misalignments in posture of the neck .

(3) use nasal flushing to clear the sinuses

(4) poppy seed tea.

--------------------
It's a beautiful lie ..
It's a perfect denial .
Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful it makes me ..

Nikopol: You piece of shit! Your objectives are shit. Your filthy rapist god ambitions are shit. You're full of shit, Horus!

Horus: Coming from a human, remarks like that don't carry much weight.

Nikopol: But all that it is not worth of prodigy of your saliva, Jill.

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
    #7053547 - 06/16/07 05:31 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

"

What is Inderal?
• Inderal is in a group of drugs called beta-blockers. Beta-blockers affect the heart and circulation (blood flow through arteries and veins).
• Inderal is used to treat tremors, angina (chest pain), hypertension (high blood pressure), heart rhythm disorders, and other heart or circulatory conditions. It is also used to treat or prevent heart attack, and to reduce the severity and frequency of migraine headaches.
• Inderal may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking Inderal?
• Before taking Inderal, tell your doctor if you have:
· asthma, bronchitis, emphysema;
· diabetes;
· low blood pressure;
· a heart problem such as heart block, sick sinus syndrome, slow heart rate, or congestive heart failure;
· depression;
· liver or kidney disease;
· a thyroid disorder;
· myasthenia gravis;
· pheochromocytoma; or
· problems with circulation (such as Raynaud's syndrome).
• If you have any of these conditions, you may not be able to use Inderal, or you may need a dosage adjustment or special tests during treatment.
• FDA pregnancy category C. This medication may be harmful to an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment.
• Inderal can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.

How should I take Inderal?
• Take Inderal exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not take the medication in larger amounts or for longer than recommended by your doctor.
• Take this medication with a full glass of water.
• Take Inderal at the same time every day.
• Do not crush, chew, break, or open an extended-release capsule. Swallow the pill whole. It is specially made to release medicine slowly in the body. Breaking or opening the pill would cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
• To be sure you get the correct dose, measure the liquid with a marked measuring spoon or medicine cup, not with a regular table spoon. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one.
• Do not skip doses or stop taking Inderal without first talking to your doctor. Stopping suddenly may make your condition worse.
• To be sure this medication is helping your condition, your blood pressure will need to be checked on a regular basis. It is important that you not miss any scheduled visits to your doctor.
• If you need to have any type of surgery, tell the surgeon that you are using Inderal. You may need to briefly stop using Inderal before having surgery.
• Inderal is only part of a complete program of treatment for hypertension that may also include diet, exercise, and weight control. Follow your diet, medication, and exercise routines very closely if you are being treated for hypertension.
• Hypertension often has no symptoms, so you may not even feel that you have high blood pressure. Continue using this medicine as directed, even if you feel well. You may need to use blood pressure medication for the rest of your life.
• Store Inderal at room temperature away from moisture and heat.

What happens if I miss a dose?
• For regular (short-acting) propranolol: Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If your next dose is less than 4 hours away, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at the next regularly scheduled time.
• For extended-release propranolol (Inderal LA, InnoPran XL and others): Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If your next dose is less than 8 hours away, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at the next regularly scheduled time.
• Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.

What happens if I overdose?
• Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine.
• Symptoms of an Inderal overdose may include uneven heartbeats, shortness of breath, bluish-colored fingernails, dizziness, weakness, fainting, or seizure (convulsions).

What should I avoid while taking Inderal?
• Inderal can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
• Avoid drinking alcohol, which could increase drowsiness and dizziness while you are taking Inderal.

What are the possible side effects of Inderal?
• Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
· slow or uneven heartbeats;
· feeling light-headed, fainting;
· feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
· swelling of your ankles or feet;
· nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
· depression; or
· cold feeling in your hands and feet.
• Other less serious side effects are more likely to occur, such as:
· decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm;
· sleep problems (insomnia);
· tired feeling; or
· anxiety, nervousness.
• Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.

What other drugs will affect Inderal?
• Before taking Inderal, tell your doctor if you are using:
· allergy treatments (or if you are undergoing allergy skin-testing);
· clonidine (Catapres);
· guanabenz (Wytensin);
· an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam);
· a diabetes medication such as insulin, glyburide (Diabeta, Micronase, Glynase), glipizide (Glucotrol), chlorpropamide (Diabinese), or metformin (Glucophage);
· a heart medication such as nifedipine (Procardia, Adalat), reserpine (Serpasil), verapamil (Calan, Verelan, Isoptin), diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem);
· medicine for asthma or other breathing disorders, such as albuterol (Ventolin, Proventil), bitolterol (Tornalate), metaproterenol (Alupent), pirbuterol (Maxair), terbutaline (Brethaire, Brethine, Bricanyl), and theophylline (Theo-Dur, Theolair); or
· cold medicines, stimulant medicines, or diet pills.
• If you are using any of these drugs, you may not be able to take Inderal, or you may need dosage adjustments or special tests during treatment.
• There may be other drugs not listed that can affect Inderal. Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use. This includes vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor.

Where can I get more information?
• Your pharmacist has additional information about Inderal written for health professionals that you may read.

• Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
• Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided by Cerner Multum, Inc. ('Multum') is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. Multum information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States and therefore Multum does not warrant that uses outside of the United States are appropriate, unless specifically indicated otherwise. Multum's drug information does not endorse drugs, diagnose patients or recommend therapy. Multum's drug information is an informational resource designed to assist licensed healthcare practitioners in caring for their patients and/or to serve consumers viewing this service as a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgment of healthcare practitioners. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. Multum does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of information Multum provides. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist. Inderal from the manufacturer.

"

http://www.drugs.com/inderal.html

When nothing else worked, this has worked wonders for my gf.

Just one of the many treatment possibilites.  Good luck with finding what works for you :thumbup:  Make sure to talk to your doctore about beta-blockers and see what he/she thinks

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf