Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSyd Barrett Fan
Effervescant
Male User Gallery

Loc: phoenix, AZ
1st and 2nd trips
    #7044920 - 06/14/07 05:38 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Well, it was a few months ago, approximately 2 weeks before my birthday, I went to my dealers house. He showed me his latest strain that he got in, it was Blueberry...VERY strong weed, anywho..We started talking and shrooms came up and i asked if he had any, he said yeah and whipped 'em out. I only had 10 dollars, so he said he'd give me a gram, then said "no wait, i'll give you a gram and a half", then proceeded to boil it in tea for me. After i drank it, i started walking home, i couldnt tell if it was the weed or the shrooms that had me feeling fucked up. I decided to go home and after about 20 minutes of being on the computer, i thought my hair was purple. Then shortly after it started to look purple. I don't remember alot of this trip, but what i do remember is; I thought my candy bar was a mountain, and i thought cars were traveling through rainbows.

Now, my second trip. This time i took 2 grams (from the same guy), i started eating them in my kitchen, i noticed they didnt taste BAD, they just tasted funky and bitter. I decided to mix them with curly fries from Jack in the Box. About ten minutes after i ate them, i decided to go BACK to jack in the box, then it hit me. After i ordered i sat down, and i remember i was listening to "Great gig in the sky" by Pink Floyd, and then i thought the table i was sitting at was God. :undecided: I must have been in jack in the box about ten minutes - but it felt like 30, after about 3 minutes i got very paranoid and thought they called the cops on me, so i started pacing around. Finally my order came, so i took it and left. I stepped outside and i felt a total body high, and when i was walking home i thought i saw snakes crawling around in the rocks near my shoes. I went home and watched TV but i couldnt stop laughing because it was a serious show, yet everyones face kept morphing and stretching out. I went to take a piss, and i thought i was flying a fighter jet, and my dick was the control stick thing...thats all i can remember off the top of my head....good trip!

--------------------
My head hit the ground, I was half the way down treading the sand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWolverino
Stranger
Re: 1st and 2nd trips [Re: Syd Barrett Fan]
    #7044928 - 06/14/07 05:45 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Syd Barrett Fan said:
Well, it was a few months ago, approximately 2 weeks before my birthday, I went to my dealers house. He showed me his latest strain that he got in, it was Blueberry...VERY strong weed, anywho..We started talking and shrooms came up and i asked if he had any, he said yeah and whipped 'em out. I only had 10 dollars, so he said he'd give me a gram, then said "no wait, i'll give you a gram and a half", then proceeded to boil it in tea for me. After i drank it, i started walking home, i couldnt tell if it was the weed or the shrooms that had me feeling fucked up. I decided to go home and after about 20 minutes of being on the computer, i thought my hair was purple. Then shortly after it started to look purple. I don't remember alot of this trip, but what i do remember is; I thought my candy bar was a mountain, and i thought cars were traveling through rainbows.

Now, my second trip. This time i took 2 grams (from the same guy), i started eating them in my kitchen, i noticed they didnt taste BAD, they just tasted funky and bitter. I decided to mix them with curly fries from Jack in the Box. About ten minutes after i ate them, i decided to go BACK to jack in the box, then it hit me. After i ordered i sat down, and i remember i was listening to "Great gig in the sky" by Pink Floyd, and then i thought the table i was sitting at was God. :undecided: I must have been in jack in the box about ten minutes - but it felt like 30, after about 3 minutes i got very paranoid and thought they called the cops on me, so i started pacing around. Finally my order came, so i took it and left. I stepped outside and i felt a total body high, and when i was walking home i thought i saw snakes crawling around in the rocks near my shoes. I went home and watched TV but i couldnt stop laughing because it was a serious show, yet everyones face kept morphing and stretching out. I went to take a piss, and i thought i was flying a fighter jet, and my dick was the control stick thing[gradient:#D4C7C8,#][/gradient]...thats all i can remember off the top of my head....good trip!

please dont tell us you proceeded to grab onto it and fly around the room ....

OfflineSyd Barrett Fan
Effervescant
Male User Gallery

Loc: phoenix, AZ
Re: 1st and 2nd trips [Re: Wolverino]
    #7044934 - 06/14/07 05:47 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Haha no, i just zipped up and left the bathroom.

--------------------
My head hit the ground, I was half the way down treading the sand.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag