Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: i gotta question/comment for ryche hawk
    #70382 - 01/04/00 09:13 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not Ryche but heres my input. His deliverys usually take 6-10 days. Sometimes longer(not usually) and sometimes quicker, like the last time I ordered from him, it took like 5 days :smile: If he is late with an order you will recieve a coupon for a free syringe. This also happened to me and he came through with the free syringe...quickly! I recieved my Cambodian syringes last week. I have about 20% colonization right now :smile: I used Rye flour instead of Brown Rice flour in my substrate. It seems to love it. I'll post some pics of this new strain in a few weeks along with my approach to growing them. Anyway, definately go with Ryche and get the Cambodian strain. We need people to grow these so we have a better idea what exactly this strain prefers. That why I used Rye flour which seems to work wonders. It has 30% more nutrient than Brown Rice.

The Lizard,

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: i gotta question/comment for ryche hawk [Re: Lizard King]
    #70384 - 01/04/00 09:24 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Greetings & Salutations!
WOW! For "a beginner" you sure have alot of posts!
Nevertheless, Ryche Hawk, from my personal experience, has been INCREDIBLY quick with my purchases. I ordered my Cambodians (put the envelope in the box) on December 23rd. and received them December 31st. And that was DURING all this holiday mail traffic!
I started the new year off right by innoculating (using his Hawk Magic Formula)12:01 am and ALREADY have activity! 3-2-1 Blast Off! This Cambodian strain is the nitro-glycerin of cubensis!
Because I ordered quite a few syringes, I just triple wrapped them in ziplocks and store them in the box Ryche Hawk sent them in (about 40 deg. Farenheit)! Lately, Ryche Hawk has been placing a natural preservative in his syringes which, I have found, increases their shelf-life by months at least, although I'm not sure if he's done this with the Cambodian Strain yet . . .

------------------
"Who is John Galt?"

Offlinesean123
Stranger
    #70385 - 01/05/00 12:46 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

yo shroommastermeth dont borther buying spores until you have everything you need to cultivated them. buy your spores last or buy them and keep them in the fridge whatever but dont just go buying spores make sure you have every last detail of the cultivation process down to a science. i am sure you have some learning to do about mushroom cultivation, i suggest if you actually want to cultivate mushrooms that you forget about the science project idea (do something else for a project) read a fews books on the subject dig all the info of the net you can find formulate a tech or whatever then ask questions at the shroomery about the tech you have formulated. also dont go buy any equipment until you have the method you are going to use down to a science. anyway you get the point let me sum it up.

Research. Plan. Purchase.

in that order. it might take some time but if you really are interested in it the learning part will be fun.

Anonymous

#70386 - 01/05/00 05:51 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Definately order those Cambodia Cubensis prints. If you get them before you have supplies, just put it in a cool, dark place until you need it. They are very inconspicuous, he sends them in a birthday card or something to that extent.

------------------
My mind is corrosive...

Offlinesean123
Stranger
    #70387 - 01/05/00 08:34 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

dont buy anything until you know what you are doing. what is the point? you are buying spore prints? buy spore syringes. dont but prints, be honest you don't know shit about growing mushrooms, read the "mushroom cultivator" and "growing gormet and medical mushrooms". those r two really good books written by paul stamets. the revised edition of growing gormet and medical mushrooms comes out in feb. read books, you probably dont know what you are suppose to do with a spore print anyway, dont be stupid and dont waste money. research research research, plan and then purchase.

Offlinesean123
Stranger
    #70388 - 01/05/00 08:38 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

If you buy a spore print you have to soak it in steril water from 24 hours so the spores can rehydrate. you need to cook up a medium and scrape the spores across the medium so they can germinate in the petri dishes, contamination is a big ass problem.

Anonymous

#70389 - 01/05/00 09:04 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

or you could just make spore syringes from the print, if you wanted to go a little easier route

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures