Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinescarywindow
(see theair)(feel thesky)

newbie...ecuador + myco bags.
    #703292 - 06/26/02 04:30 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

just a few questions...

i just ordered 4 myco bags from sporeworks along with an ecuador spore syringe... what's the usual period of time from innoculation to harvest?... and how many grams dried should i expect from these four bags? (and should i expect all four bags to colonize?... what are the perfect conditions for these bags to definitely work?...) i just hope i didn't spend 75 dollars for four bags + syringe when only two of them might colonize or stay uncontaminated... any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMycelium
THC Junkie
Male
Re: newbie...ecuador + myco bags. [Re: scarywindow]
    #703306 - 06/26/02 04:36 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I've been hearing lately about Mycobags not working.. They will colonize and then not fruit. Not to rain on your parade or anything. Might want to look up some Casing Teks incase they dont want to fruit.

Invisiblepsyconaut
NASA trainedpsychonaut
Loc: The Great White North
Re: newbie...ecuador + myco bags. [Re: scarywindow]
    #703422 - 06/26/02 05:07 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

If they colonize without contamination, but aren't fruiting...then just case 'em....it's not that hard.

And considering how hard some people find it to produce that much contam-free substrate, Myco-bags are still a good option.

Also bear in mind that Sporeworks have great ethics...even the mention of things not working and they're generally eager to work with you on replacing the item.

As for colonization times, it partly depends on the strain. One thing I've found with Myco-bags is they can be slow starts...massaging the bag after initial colonization does seem to help, however.

Yields also depend a little on strain...infact, I think I'll start a yields thread right now.

Good luck.

-psyconaut

--------------------
It may look like a button mushroom right now, but wait until you see how it grows!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags