Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStoned_Myconaut
WTF? Mate!
Male

Loc: Cloud 9
Need an id please
    #7025382 - 06/09/07 03:14 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I went out hunting this morning, didn't really find much, just three shroomies. I know there not cubensis, and I wish I had a pic, but my digi is fucked up. Anyway, heres the description.

I found the mushrooms growing on a cow fields fenceline inbetween a tree and a cow patty. Not on wood though, growing out of mulched leaves. The stem is approximately 1/4" around and the caps around 1"
I found them in Citrus County, Florida, USA. The caps have a solid light brown ring around the outside, while the inside is mixed with brown and light brown specs, the stem follows the same pattern. The underside to the cap is whiteish on the outside and a light brown on the inside, looks very porous.

That's about the best description I know how to give without a working digi. Any help's appreciated.

--------------------
"I Pledge Allegiance to the Drug War of the United States of America, And to the Hypocrisy for Which It Stands, One Notion, Under Czar, Indefensible, With Incarceration and Injustice for All." - Thomas Paine

I was thrown out of Barnes & Noble for placing the Bibles in the fiction section.

Stoned_Myconaut's Outdoor Grow Tek (Southern Style)

Anyone, but Bush:devil:
:minigun::jesus:
How's my Posting?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
Re: Need an id please [Re: Stoned_Myconaut]
    #7028571 - 06/10/07 01:03 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like a Bolete of some sort, but that is as specific as i can get without a photo or spore print.

--------------------

OfflineStoned_Myconaut
WTF? Mate!
Male

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: Need an id please [Re: CureCat]
    #7029173 - 06/10/07 06:12 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks curecat, I appreciate the id.

--------------------
"I Pledge Allegiance to the Drug War of the United States of America, And to the Hypocrisy for Which It Stands, One Notion, Under Czar, Indefensible, With Incarceration and Injustice for All." - Thomas Paine

I was thrown out of Barnes & Noble for placing the Bibles in the fiction section.

Stoned_Myconaut's Outdoor Grow Tek (Southern Style)

Anyone, but Bush:devil:
:minigun::jesus:
How's my Posting?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract