Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Loc: Inside My Head
Liquid At Concert?
    #6986528 - 05/30/07 10:12 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, so i have a vial of Liquid LSD and i would like to take it to an outdoor festival called Bonnaroo...some may have heard of it, it is in Manchester TN. I am going to have to drive for hours to get there.

Anyway, i have this vial, and the guy i always get it from says to keep it in the fridge (not freezer) to keep it cool so it will stay potent. I can bring it into the concert grounds in a cooler wrapped in tin-foil, but when i want to walk around i want to be able to carry the dropper with me as it is a LONG ASS walk back to the campsites.

I know that LSD breaks down in heat, but how long would it take to lose alot of potency? i can put it in the cooler when i come back to the campsite, but i would like to have it with me during the day (8-10+ hours in 90+ degree weather)

What do you guys think would be my best bet? Would it ruin it too bad? Just leave it at the campsite? Or will i be fine.

Thanks for any replies.

-Silent Echo

--------------------
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery
Loc: Festival of Deaths
Re: Liquid At Concert? [Re: Silent_Echo]
    #6986553 - 05/30/07 10:17 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I'm no expert on liquid LSD, or an expert on anything for that matter. BUT, and it's a big but, I wouldn't worry about potency loss as long as you are following the pretty logical instructions you set for yourself. Besides, it's a friggin' VIAL of LSD! AWESOME! I personally think the potency loss would be neglible. Like the old mushroom mantra goes: "if they are too weak, just eat more!"

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#6986558 - 05/30/07 10:19 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

So long as it's protected from light, LSD takes a long time to lose any noticeable potency. Usually over a year. Freezing it is the best way to keep it potent, but a fridge is ok.

If you want to take it with you, you should be fine, but why take the whole vial? Just dose however many sugar cubes you think you'll need, leave the vial in your freezer at home, then go to the festival.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
Re: Liquid At Concert? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6986578 - 05/30/07 10:25 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

just last weekend one of my friends took a vial of lsd to summercamp in illinois and he just kept it in a cooler on the way there and said once they were there he was dosing people all weekend and it worked everytime....i think you are fine as long as you keep it safe on the drive there

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Liquid At Concert? [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #6986591 - 05/30/07 10:29 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

my friend got these 3 hits of mad hatter from the 70's! this older dude stores a sheet of it in storage and there was NO problem

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: Liquid At Concert? [Re: danlennon3]
    #6986605 - 05/30/07 10:31 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I have never had a problem walking around for long hours with a vial in my pocket.

Offlineshabooboo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Cbus
    #6986738 - 05/30/07 11:16 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I have a friend going to Bonnaroo. I was thinking about having him bring me back some cid. i hope its easy for him to find. It would be amazing if he could get a vail or whole sheet!!!!

OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Re: Liquid At Concert? [Re: shabooboo]
    #6986858 - 05/30/07 11:57 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I can't just dose a couple of cubes as i am going to dose more than a couple of people. If someone i meet is cool and wants to try it, ill hook em up for free! It'll be pretty cool. I just wanted to have the vial to make sure i brought enough. I guess i will just keep it on ice at night in the cooler and during the day bring it with me. So you guys are sure i wont lose any noticable amount of potency?

It not weak by any means, but its not extreamly potent..i have to drop about 3 to trip really hard. I've always heard that they dilute it with water untill it equals about 1 drop is a full dose..maybe mine just isn't as strong..3 is a strong dose and 4 will blow your mind. What gauge would you guys say this is, potency wise?

Thanks for any replies..

-= Silent Echo =-

--------------------
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Liquid At Concert? [Re: shabooboo]
    #6986896 - 05/30/07 12:07 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

shabooboo said:
I have a friend going to Bonnaroo. I was thinking about having him bring me back some cid. i hope its easy for him to find. It would be amazing if he could get a vail or whole sheet!!!!

ive seen way to many people buy a whole lot of fake shit a bonnaroo...its an asshole drug dealers paradise. There is good shit going around, dont get me wrong, but you really gotta be careful

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6986900 - 05/30/07 12:08 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Silent_Echo said:
I can't just dose a couple of cubes as i am going to dose more than a couple of people. If someone i meet is cool and wants to try it, ill hook em up for free! It'll be pretty cool. I just wanted to have the vial to make sure i brought enough. I guess i will just keep it on ice at night in the cooler and during the day bring it with me. So you guys are sure i wont lose any noticable amount of potency?

It not weak by any means, but its not extreamly potent..i have to drop about 3 to trip really hard. I've always heard that they dilute it with water untill it equals about 1 drop is a full dose..maybe mine just isn't as strong..3 is a strong dose and 4 will blow your mind. What gauge would you guys say this is, potency wise?

Thanks for any replies..

-= Silent Echo =-

There is no way to gauge the potency of liquid really, especially if you just purchased a small vial off someone.

You really will be fine on the potency walking around though. I have done exactly what you said you are going to do, walk around and spread the love, without any problems.

OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Re: Liquid At Concert? [Re: dedjam]
    #6986939 - 05/30/07 12:20 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I was just wondering about how strong the liquid is to what is going around elsewhere. Even with blotter, or gells i would have to take 2-3, so i guess it is average in potency. I just always figured liquid would be more potent.

Maybe i will bring half with me so i still know i have half at full potency.

-Silent Echo

--------------------
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6987163 - 05/30/07 01:26 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Silent_Echo said:
I was just wondering about how strong the liquid is to what is going around elsewhere. Even with blotter, or gells i would have to take 2-3, so i guess it is average in potency. I just always figured liquid would be more potent.

Maybe i will bring half with me so i still know i have half at full potency.

-Silent Echo

Things are only as potent as the person with the crystal made it. Usually liquid is just leftovers after the blotter is soaked. Its really hard to measure acurately a liquid dose, most people just go by what "feels right" to them...which is completely different person to person.

Blotter has always been the strongest in my experience, atleast on average. I have got some fairly crappy blotters that I would be sure had less than 100ug on them...now I know the guy dipping the sheets and he usually dips them at 200ug/hit or higher depending on his mood and if its for sale or personal, etc...

Really, there is no way to say liquid is better than blotter, or blotter is better than gels, or gels are better than dots, etc...

Offlineflamebolt
Just some guy
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Liquid At Concert? [Re: dedjam]
    #6987245 - 05/30/07 01:46 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

yo, ill be at bonnaroo
your acid will be fine
i can even keep it cold for ya while we're there lol

--------------------
roses are red
violets are blue
mushrooms are awesome
give me a few

OfflineJohn Smith
Solo Voyager

Re: Liquid At Concert? [Re: flamebolt]
    #6987288 - 05/30/07 01:56 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

no problem....I have heard stories of ppl keeping them in a dark place (not a fridge) and the loss of potency was very low...

--------------------
I have no idea what I am talking about but I do know I say things you don't understand and if you do understand what I am saying then you are wrong.

OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Re: Liquid At Concert? [Re: flamebolt]
    #6988770 - 05/30/07 08:12 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the offer man, but i think i can handle :wink:.....But if you run into me at the TOOL concert..u just might get a freebie..

-Silent Echo

--------------------
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

OfflineDayTripper1
We are one!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Krusty Krab Flag
    #6988799 - 05/30/07 08:20 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

TOOL :thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Re: Liquid At Concert? [Re: DayTripper1]
    #6989906 - 05/31/07 12:43 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Are you kidding man? Tool is an amazing band. I appreciate all music, and that band has alot of really talented musicians.

-Silent Echo

--------------------
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

OfflineXxShibbyxX
Adventurer
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, USA
    #6989941 - 05/31/07 01:03 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Tool is the band that has made me want to do lsd...look at some alex grey art work while fryin and you'll appriciate tool alot more trust me...one of the best sounding bands ever...very unique and talented in my opinion :smile:

OfflineNoobSaibot
Stranger

Loc: New Jersey
Re: Liquid At Concert? [Re: XxShibbyxX]
    #6991006 - 05/31/07 11:23 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Im going to banaroo too. Just gotta make sure I dont get any fake shit.

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
Re: Liquid At Concert? [Re: NoobSaibot]
    #6991877 - 05/31/07 02:55 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Are undercover cops very prevalent at this festival? Do you have to hide shit when you enter or any time? Just wondering...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale