Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
shroom-vision
    #6982925 - 05/29/07 04:55 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i tripped on saturday. dosed 2g of cubes. did it lemon tek style (which now i think is a load of crap).

ime, i haven't noticed a vast change from eating mushrooms and doing the lemon tek. i think the whole thing is a crock.

anyways, so we did that, went to the park to play some frisbee before we went and saw pirates 3.

for a while i laid on the grass in the sun just groovin'

closed my eyes, and had some very cool CEVs. as i moved my eyes upward, i could see a mushroom like shape (cap). as i moved my eyes down, i moved down the stem. then at the bottom were all these intense swirling colors and flashing colors and shit.

it was pretty tight, still waiting for roger waters so i can dose 5g. :yesnod:

--------------------
:gc:
Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: shroom-vision [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #6984108 - 05/29/07 08:59 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

it was pretty tight, still waiting for roger waters so i can dose 5g.

You're buying drugs from Roger Waters?

How long did you soak the mushrooms in the lemon juice for, and were they powdered?

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineBrainChemicals
Stranger

Re: shroom-vision [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6984538 - 05/29/07 10:07 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Roger Waters version of Comfortably Numb is amazing, especially when high

--------------------
Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Weep and you weep alone

InvisibleMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
Re: shroom-vision [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6984827 - 05/29/07 10:52 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

EllisDSox said:
You're buying drugs from Roger Waters?

How long did you soak the mushrooms in the lemon juice for, and were they powdered?

lol.

i weighed out my 2g, put them in my coffee grinder and put it on Espresso (very fine). I took the powder and put it in the glass with the lemon juice. Let it sit for like 10 or 15 mins and then took it down. :shrug:

--------------------
:gc:
Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: shroom-vision [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #6984832 - 05/29/07 10:54 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know what to think about this whole "lemon tek" thing. I'm trying it for the first time tomorrow - before Roger Waters @ MSG, incidentally.

I want to trip hard, but not superbly hard, so I'm planning on soaking 2.5-3g (and mixing it with some MDA down the hatch as well) so that if the lemon tek doesn't work, I still have a good sized dose on an empty stomach, and if it does work, well - off I go! :lol:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineVampireSlayer
killing ghosts,zombies andvampires forlife
Male User Gallery

Re: shroom-vision [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6985080 - 05/29/07 11:49 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

2 myths that I personally would want to wipe out of the shroom world:::

lemon juice makes you trip harder---lol

making shroom tea?? lol I tried tea once it didn't do shiiiit for me :shrug: there are numerous other ways to prepare shrooms that make you trip harder and longer and doesn't taste like I'm drinking diarrhea

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

OfflineSeventy
equanimitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada (PNW)
Re: shroom-vision [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #6985112 - 05/29/07 11:53 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Pikashroom said:

making shroom tea?? lol I tried tea once it didn't do shiiiit for me :shrug: there are numerous other ways to prepare shrooms that make you trip harder and longer and doesn't taste like I'm drinking diarrhea

Not from what I've experienced. If you do it right the tea will taste great and the trip will be just as intense as if you'd eaten them.

Don't bash the tea!

OfflineVampireSlayer
killing ghosts,zombies andvampires forlife
Male User Gallery

Re: shroom-vision [Re: Seventy]
    #6985394 - 05/30/07 01:05 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

to each his own i would rather just cook them up with some vegetables. Shrooms with food just seems more appropriate to me. but wahtever works :smile:

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: shroom-vision [Re: Seventy]
    #6988506 - 05/30/07 07:12 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Seventy said:
Quote:

Pikashroom said:

Not from what I've experienced. If you do it right the tea will taste great and the trip will be just as intense as if you'd eaten them.

Don't bash the tea!

completely agree. if i cant eat em fresh, im drinking the tea.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale