Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesurge
Scream
Male

Loc: Canada, Ontario, Toronto
Help for my psych-summer blow out and wats urs?
    #6979704 - 05/28/07 09:42 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

so i discover im goin home at eruope this summer where all my family are and havent seen them in 2yrs and was b4 my whole gettin into drugs so could be intresting

but b4 i ride the plane again which is always cool
i gotta accomplish some mad psych trips b4 i go
and i have 3 weeks b4 that so each week a different trip

so i havent touched acid and im gettin people to find this cause its a mission but its something i wanna get outta the way

but itll prob be 10 bucks a pill/tab/ w.e
shrooms are bout 10 a gram
and i just got a deal for 5 pure mdma for 30 bucks so iunno?
===u think i should add them to the mix???
and alot of weed to kill the good sunny weekdays

and heres my plan, tell me how it sounds

1st weekend*
i think id try 2 tabs of acid and (maybe)1 mdma
-problem is i havent touched mdma sice last summer but i really got used to it, kinda been a every weekend thing to do
-and this would be the first time i do acid
-first time doing the hippy-flip but also the first time for acid

but i think if i stay home when everyones gone call a friend or 2 over for bong smoke while im tripping cause not alot of youth touch acid but watch like alice in the wonderland and walk outside to see the moon and shinin stars
and i think after 6hrs i could get thru my parents incase the unfortunare of them retuning from w.e ?eh

then 2nd week*
go for a third shroom trip but increase the dose just a tad bit
im thinking 5grams of dry shrooms and (once again maybe) 2 mdma and do this as a camping thing with the friends
problem is
-this would be my first time mixing the 2
-this would be my first time doubling mdma
-this would be my first time increasin shrooms from my past 3.4 and 3.9

finally 3rd week* b4 i take that plane
i was thinkin 4 tabs of acid, would be the 2nd time doing acid and doubling me 1st plan (once again maybe add 2mdma to the mix and *watabout doing this b4 my plane trip the next day
*and another question go see the harry potter cause itll be on the day b4 my trip so maybe visit my childhood at the theaters???? but on the after hours of the peak
but problem is
-first time increasing acid dosage
-mdma usually gets weak with me after using it more after weeks and weeks but i only rememeber that from 1 hits, not 2 or more

-and the days between these trips and after ill just do a usual smoke w.e the days feel right...(everyday)

so thats my young crazy mind advanture im waiting for
it might sound like a wtf is this kid doing but im not guiding anything for a "dude guess how fucked i was last night" more into changes in myself and how i view most things in life

so overall questions i have is
1.does the plan sound good or more of a too soon and not enough expirenece to enter these areas
2.should i really add mdma to the mix?? i think itll guid me to a nice trip i could never could never bad trip on it no matter how dark or far away from home, if its possible? (dont plane on to O.D so if im gettin near that area, a heads up is very appritated)
3.will i get too fucked in the end of all this cause i rememeber i was really struggling after my weekends of mdma summer
-went back to school would see thing moving around if i concentrated on the floor or blackboard and was kinda permafried
4(last one sorry but i do appritate it). would i be noticable of a druggie or in a spaced out mood the end of the 3 trips cause ill be constantly viewed and looked at when i go visit my whole family and i dont wanna give myself out cause itll prob tear up the folks
5. should my last trip(4acid) maybe 2mada be the day before i go ride a plane?? sounds crazy yet intrestingly interting

so thank you my expierenced teachers and friends id love to know wat you think of all this and if im not pushing anything just keep in mind im not goin for my past punk gettin wasted like last summer but im looking for more spiritaul (kinda made that change over the times)and i hope i dont O.D for this

OOO and just to add, wat are u doing for the summertime? or got any goals to accomplish with anything?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Help for my psych-summer blow out and wats urs? [Re: surge]
    #6979835 - 05/28/07 10:19 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I wouldn't mix anything with mushrooms when doing a heroic does (5 grams and up), especially for the first time.

Things really change, like a whole other level in difference from 3-4 grams and then 5 grams and up.

Good luck! It's great to plan things out like this! It avoids at least some of the problems.

For my summer, it's a lot of online classes, and working part-time. :-) Of course, excursions into psychedelic space. :smile:

Edited by myndreach (05/28/07 10:22 PM)

Offlinesurge
Scream
Male

Re: Help for my psych-summer blow out and wats urs? [Re: myndreach]
    #6980229 - 05/28/07 11:24 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

thanks man i appritate the thought and sorry on the the longness of it but ye maybe ill consider the shrooms+mdma
but good luck of the work on the summer and ye i got macdonalds full-time comin up for the summer and finally a summer withought summer school or anything

Offlinesurge
Scream
Male

#6980233 - 05/28/07 11:24 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

thanks man i appritate the thought and sorry on the the longness of it but ye maybe ill consider the shrooms+mdma
but good luck of the work on the summer and ye i got macdonalds fulltime comin up for the summer and finally a summer withought summer school or anything

Offlinesurge
Scream
Male

#6980242 - 05/28/07 11:25 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

thanks man i appreciate the thought and sorry on the the longness of it but ye maybe ill consider the shrooms+mdma
but good luck of the work on the summer and ye i got MacDonald's full time coming up for the summer and finally a summer with ought summer school or anything

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
Re: Help for my psych-summer blow out and wats urs? [Re: surge]
    #6980520 - 05/29/07 12:39 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I skimmed along the post, but from what i understand you want to do all those drugs in that period of time simply because you're going to have to stay sober with your parents for some time?

Sounds like a real bad way to approach this. Like you have this plan thats going down weather of not the mindset and the conditions are optimal.

I'm not saying not to do it. Just use your best judgment, and have fun either way.

Offlinesurge
Scream
Male

Re: Help for my psych-summer blow out and wats urs? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #6980610 - 05/29/07 01:24 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

no i dont mind bein sober time to times its just im about to ride a plane and go home where it could never give you a bad feeling cause its real social, got great nature and everynight you have a couple cafe's where people relax and drink some alch and theres some absenath(spellin wrong but something like that)

but basically wat im trying to accomplish is some touch with myself and everything around me and correct me if im wrong but maybe pushing limits a little in life opens doors we never seen before

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom