Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

My first LSD experience
    #6958407 - 05/23/07 07:58 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Apologies for the length and general incoherance of this. It's very late at night, and I just had the desire to write this up for some reason, although it happened a long time ago. Also, sorry that the paragraph breaks are a little random. Better than posting an awful block of text, though, I suppose.

Anywhere, here it is.

I cycled with one of my oldest and closest friends (referred to as P from this point) to an obscure squat rave on a desolate street. I bought 12 hits of liquid acid, dropped them into an empty water bottle (spring water, so no fear of chlorine destroying the LSD, here), left and cycled to P’s house. We mixed the LSD in some orange juice, then poured this on around 30 sweets on some tin foil. Being somewhat high at the time (in my 30 seconds or so in the rave I had procured a few hits of weed), I didn’t realise the foil had a hole in it. Thus, a rather substantial pool of LSD-laced orange juice was spilt on the table. P thought it a good idea to soak this up in bread, which led to the creation of an LSD sandwich, which sounds more appetising than it is, since it was just three layers of bread, the middle layer of which was soaked in juice and acid. We decided to eat the sandwich then and there, although we hadn’t planned to trip that night. We ate it some time around 2am. We split it in half, but as I would later find out, the dosages in each half weren’t even.

Thinking we’d only had about a half hit each and would probably feel nothing, we went to bed a while after this. P fell asleep, but I kept feeling slight rushes of energy. Eventually, I was jolted into total awareness by this energy and found myself looking at the carpet in the room we were trying to sleep in. I saw a tiny train driving across the carpet and making various stops, at which totally miniscule people would board and depart the train. I then looked at P’s desk and saw a piece of paper he’d been writing something on earlier that day. The letters were gliding around the paper, and the paper itself was glowing with a brilliant light. I woke P up to tell him I was tripping and he would be feeling the LSD soon enough (it was about 3:30am by now).

For the next few hours we just laughed spastically in the dark in his room and had a few shared hallucinations- at one point he told me he saw an elephant in the room and I turned and saw it. It was vague and shadowy though, rather than a full blown hallucination. I got severe thought loops at one point and just kept repeating some utter nonsense until P pretty much dived on me. Surprisingly, this was a very effective antidote to my mind loops and I immediately snapped out of it. Around this time, P tried to “draw what’s happening”, which led to later amusement when we found the paper he’d been working on and it was just a red squiggly line. From this point on, the trip was a lot clearer and more meaningful. It was getting light, so I suggested we go outside. First we looked out the window for a while, however. There’s a skyscraper in plain view from the window, and it was doing a whole load of amazing things. At first, a wave was running up and down the side of the building, but then I began to point at it and every window I pointed at would instantly swing open, then close when I pointed at it again. I drew an N shape in open windows on the building, then after gathering enough clothes to keep warm, we walked into the street.

It was a crisp, slightly misty morning when we first left the house, and P kept thinking he was cold, then changing his mind. We walked down the street, through an orthodox Jewish neighbourhood, during which time I proceeded to laugh spastically at pretty much everything, yet again. It wasn’t that I was just feeling stoned or high, or anything. Even though this was my first trip on LSD, I was by no means using hallucinogens just as a tool for getting high. I was simply overwhelmed by the beauty of everything. We walked on for a while, then turned into a reservoir, since it was quiet and there were a huge amount of plants, not to mention the water itself, to look at in there. It began to rain as we reached the water, and watching the drops fall from the sky and create ripples on the surface was the most profound and mind blowing thing I had ever experienced to that point. There was rain hitting the water, but the sun was also shining on it. The kaleidoscopic colours coming from each drop hitting the water was nothing short of spiritual. I then looked up and saw a rainbow (really there) and a face form in the clouds.

At this point, I felt embraced by a force of pure positive energy (as if this face had communicated it to me), which I felt so closely and was so aware of that I could see and feel it throughout the rest of the trip. We left the reservoir, then saw another rainbow a few minutes down the street. This was even more amazing than the first, as it was a perfect, full-arch rainbow, and I had never seen one of those before, let alone while tripping on acid. We proceeded into a park, and a stream of visions played across my mind’s eye, most of them relating to how I saw myself. I had a feeling throughout the experience that my identity in the sense that it was defined by others was totally gone, and I was finally just being me, and understanding my personal reaction to the situation I was in and the world in general.

Once in the park, the weather underwent a pretty drastic change and lightning started striking. P suggested we leave, but we soon decided it would be more worthwhile to get struck down by lightning than to live out normal lives (didn’t happen though, not that there’d ever been any real risk). The lightning was amazing, and the rain that was still falling just felt really good and didn’t bother us at all. The next few hours were spent just wondering the streets, talking and sharing a set of headphones. At one point, a guy walking in front of us was moving perfectly to the beat of the song we were listening to (“Me gustas tu” by Manu Chao), which was great to watch for a while. Eventually, after wielding magical energies with our hands for a while, we realised we were soaking wet and not achieving much, so we returned to P’s house. He had come down by this point, but I was still tripping fairly hard and had a few more amazing visuals and thoughts when I returned to his house.

The curtains he had at the time had a design of birds. While they looked normal most of the time, occasionally the acid would still make its presence known and at one point I saw a bird from one curtain fly across the window, then land on the opposite curtain. After eating, still slightly tripping, I got on my bike and followed a bus bearing a psychedelic picture (advert for the Beatles Love album that had just been released at the time) home. I fell asleep, and woke up a new person. It was like my mind had been cleansed, all the fear and lies eradicated from it and replaced with the pure joy of existence. Doubtlessly the most significant experience of my life.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: My first LSD experience [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6958524 - 05/23/07 08:17 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

That was fantastic bro. I felt like I was there with you, seeing what you saw. Getting ready to do my first cid run, and this is exactly the type of trip report that is really helpful to read in preparation.

Can't wait to hit it now! Thanks for sharing!

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: My first LSD experience [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #6958800 - 05/23/07 08:59 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Good luck with that. I hope you get what you're looking for, but if you're disappointed, there's always another day. Let me know how it goes.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Offlinefloridashaman
Stranger

Re: My first LSD experience [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #6961928 - 05/24/07 02:46 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Nice report, sounds like a mind blowing experience.

Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

Re: My first LSD experience [Re: floridashaman]
    #6962225 - 05/24/07 04:35 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Excellent experience! I'm happy for you! I remeber my first time wasn't that mind blowing, but the preparation was quite similar :smile: Keep on rockin in a free world...

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds