Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
Our justice system at work
    #693860 - 06/22/02 08:44 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I realize I'm preaching to the choir, but I just wanted to share this. My girlfriend just spent
the weekend in jail for a DUI (it was either that or a tracking collar for a month!) and this
is what she wrote me:

"I?m writing to you from the big house in *****. Gosh, that sounds tough. I?m in here with two other women.
One who stabbed her husband after she found him in bed with her cousin and another who got busted for living
with a guy who cooked and sold meth. She?s up for 35 years and she?s only 22. She?s had such a shit life, a
father who beat her all the time and got her pregnant at 13. She says up until she got involved with L, the
meth dealer, she?d never been with a man who didn?t beat her, though L did set her on fire once. But that
was just an ?accident?. It appears as though he may get off in 18 months because he was able to give up
some people. Unfortunately, for M, L was the only one who knew anyone in the biz to snitch on, so she?ll
get no such deal. I swear, this war on drugs thing is so bogus. I mean, here?s this poor screwed up kid who
needs intensive counseling but instead is going to get stuck in a little cell until she?s 57, so that the government
can pretend that they actually want to do something about drugs. What a crock."

When I see an American flag these days, it stirs up a lot of angry emotions. Unless it's upside-down, like
PGF's--that makes sense. 'Cause we are in need of serious help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Our justice system at work [Re: hongomon]
    #695010 - 06/22/02 06:21 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Do you have a college education? If not I'll share something with you that's just as valuable as one. Here it is: The Government is FUCKED UP. Everything the government touches turns to crap. They complicate everything and do everything they can to take away our freedom and tax us out of business.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1