Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLocke
Stranger
Male

Loc: North Carolina
30x Salvia Trip Report
    #6933226 - 05/18/07 02:18 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

firstly,
the facts:

$50(USD)/gram 30x salvia
experienced psychonaut sans salvia
avid recreational street-substance connoisseur
the most exceptionally complex event of my life

-------

secondly,
the abridged tale:

four of my closest friends and i were holed up together in a one-bedroom apartment that smelled like a combination of the shitty creek that runs behind the aforementioned apartment and recently smoked lamb's breath. we watched television for a bit and discussed everyone's latest endeavors and approaching summer plans. however, i wasn't too interested in the conversation because earlier in the day, i had acquired the 30x gram. i couldn't wait any longer.

i broke out the tin and we chatted and delegated our female friend the position of "sitter." i set aside .29g for myself.

we chose to smoke from a roor icemaster (dry; without water or ice) and agreed to only take stem hits.

my turn.

i lightly pack the first bowl and instantly smoke it. i counted to twenty or so and then quickly forgot why i was counting in the first place. my head was on fire. i started laughing and kept saying, in utter disbelief, "holy shit! holy shit!" because 30x was ungodly powerful. i wanted more. i wanted visuals. i wanted to be changed . i wanted to see the "ultimate being" that the seller initially promised.

"fuck it," i said.

i grabbed the roor after one person took a hit and then i packed the rest of my .29g.
20 seconds again.
my head still burned.
i awoke in a daze and found myself in a flat, two-dimensional world clinging for dear life to a countertop in hopes of saving myself from being sucked into a massive swirling black hole. i was in a warped version of that apartment. i see friendly, smiling, and colorful rectangles with human-like faces that mirror various friends and family being sucked in. they tell me to "not worry!", but i watch as they are violently but quickly sucked into nothingness and i can't help but feel scared. the counter began to tear and inanimate objects were swallowed and pulled into the void. i started to cry and then let go.

i came back to "real life" momentarily. i was sweating and couldn't speak. everyone looked at me and said "oh my god! are you serious??"
i knew i had to make it back to see what was inside and whatever they were saying oh-my-god to didn't matter.

i was back.
everything is completely black. i can't begin to describe the mechanics and laws of nature that seemed to govern this "dimension."
gravity seemed to exist. the most powerful part of this place was that i couldn't view the next events from a first-person perspective. instead, i stood before the end of what looked to be an infinitely winding film reel from a weirdly ominous 3/4 view. a male owl-like creature assures me that everything is alright. in each of the frames, a different scenario was being played out. i was being shown different people's lives and their relation to my own. somehow, i instantaneously figured out that i was in a place where events were "manufactured". also, all of the possible worlds that could've "been" based on a certain decision were also on the now rapidly-flowing and ribbon-like film. events that (i assume) didn't happen because of a person's certain choice were lifted and tossed aside by an unseen figure. somehow i switched from 3/4 overhead to 3/4 beneath, so that i was staring at my feet from underneath them. i didn't choose this, the creature did. three large paint buckets: red, yellow, and blue, were tipping over above the film and myself. the paint was to give color or "life" to the black-and-white film-- an extended metaphor of sorts, i guess. i began to think about god. not because i wanted to, but because someone made me. i began to think of a singular and unifying being that manufactured each life and artificially produced everything that i know and love in an attempt to one day reach an absolute zero point of death itself. i felt like i was just entertainment for a sad being that only wanted to eventually rest. it was absolutely disheartening to find out that free-will hardly exists and that subjectivity becomes obsolete. i was angry.
unfortunately, it was my time.
i was ushered onto a platform that appeared in the darkness. we started to move upwards at first and then sideways extremely fast--akin to a roller coaster. i remember moving upwards again, but this time along the cross-section of an infinitely tall building. it was incredible. all of the rooms were filled with nothingness. i look up and see a room with a light. the platform begins to slow and i reach into the light and find myself in a sleeping bag.

when i was able to talk again i ask them if i did anything ridiculous. they inform me that my eyes had rolled back in my head for at least forty five seconds, but still open and that i was drooling on myself. at one point, i walked "like a zombie" to the coffee table in the room and raked everything to the floor.

i've tried to go back to the nothingness but have failed twice since. both times i continued to cling to the counter instead of letting myself get pulled in. i usually black out and come-to with a headache.

also noteworthy: zippers unzipping and books with pages being turned are always props in the background of my salvia experiences.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCakes
some guy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizonee
Re: 30x Salvia Trip Report [Re: Locke]
    #6933282 - 05/18/07 02:55 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

God damn man, that sounds intense.

This report is a perfect example of why I'm not too fond of Salvia. It's usually a crazy ass scary experience.

DMT though...I hear is another story.

--------------------

OfflineLocke
Stranger
Male

Loc: North Carolina
Re: 30x Salvia Trip Report [Re: Cakes]
    #6933344 - 05/18/07 03:51 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

honestly, i favor the uncontrolled-ness of copious amounts of salvia to almost any other substance. it's just so divine and eye-opening when used correctly (but not addicting).

InvisibleKilroyMilosevik
Swiss Ego
 User Gallery

Loc: Northwest of Nowhere
Re: 30x Salvia Trip Report [Re: Locke]
    #6933679 - 05/18/07 08:25 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Definitely far from addicting - somewhat discouraging I would say

Salvia is in a league of its own for sure

--------------------
-The door.
-The door is closed.
-Why is the door closed?
        *Gasps*
-Why DOES the door close!?

OfflineDrugsAreFunn
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 30x Salvia Trip Report [Re: KilroyMilosevik]
    #6935259 - 05/18/07 04:03 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

salvia... omg what can u say.. i get so nervous right before i take a hit of that bitch cuz i know what im in for, nothing else does that to me lol

Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

Re: 30x Salvia Trip Report [Re: DrugsAreFunn]
    #7019624 - 06/07/07 02:57 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Haha, I always love a salvia trip and I'm never nervous to do it now! I know when I meet Lady Salvia she's going to take me on a new adventure and point out the evils of today's society. Thanks for posting the 30x report, it really goes deep man. I remember my 30x experiences, one where I met lots of gods having a good laugh and one where I met the fish in the water! Happy tripping in the future!:thumbup:

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 30x Salvia Trip Report [Re: colimon]
    #7020670 - 06/07/07 08:19 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

good stuff

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineJ.T
Condensed to a singularity
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: 30x Salvia Trip Report [Re: redgreenvines]
    #7021693 - 06/08/07 01:38 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

That's a bloody wicked trip report! i wish I had the mental stamina and strength to go that far, it sounds too good...

OfflineTime is not real
Surreal memist

Re: 40x Salvia Trip Report [Re: Locke]
    #24866910 - 12/24/17 11:05 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I have a trip report if you don't mind.
    I hate when trip reports take forever/aren't that interesting, so I'll try to make it short although I'm sure it'll be longer than expected.
    So it was in the middle of the summer and my friend was telling me about salvia, I was already pretty experienced with psychedelics, I did all of my research and was ready.
    Let's get into it. It was 40x that my friend gave to me, I went out back and wanted to see myself as I was coming up, I was just looking at my phone camera, I took the first hit, it was really harsh to my lungs, I was able to hold it in for like 2 to 4 seconds before coughing it all out, I smoked a whole bowl of it (a smaller than average piece) The first perceptual twist I noticed was that everything seemed dry, it smelled almost like a corn field, I felt like I could hear natives chanting, my whole vision seemed to be vibrating up. I was half way done with the bowl at this point, I was able to finish it and I was able to look at myself like, "who am I? what am I doing? What would my family think? Then I noticed my thought became very very slightly anxious, at this moment I just mentally said, I'm not going there, I'm going to have a good time, I stood up and was able to walk clumsily back inside to my friend's house smiling the whole way, I stared at the wall as I noticed that there was a faint almost diluted with brown transparent red where the floor meets the wall, It was very slowly crawling up. It felt as if I could perceive the strings of red growing before the red grew, then, the red became as a layer would overlap another the best way I could put it is to place one hand directly behind the other and slowly grow up and imagine that both of your hands are slightly transparent, so you can see and predict it sliding up except it was wavy, I felt as if something big was going to happen when it hit the ceiling, but nothing really huge happened. after it got past the ceiling it started to zoom upward very fast, with the corners being extra red, I looked straight up, and the red tunneled so far I couldn't see where it ended, it just all went to one point,the corners then started to zoom down infinitely fast, I was confused and amazed. It was at that moment where I realized, it didn't keep growing up, it grew along the ceiling! When the red sealed the ceiling I thought that something big was going to happen, then it came downward, I just looked straight forward to see that the red was still on the wall, I felt it touch the top of my head, I was ready for something big to happen, but it just kept going down, I felt my vision melt, I knew that when the red went all the way through me, something big was going to happen, but the second it reached the center of my brain (It was going through me) it left, my vision returned back to normal and the wall shrunk the red downward very quickly, I felt as if it molested my brain and knowledge. I then lied down and listened to Nine Inch Nails as I thought my friend's foot was toying with me by moving, I felt relaxed for the next hour or two, but I wasn't tripping anymore.
    I hope you found this helpful and interesting. Me being able to tell myself not to get anxious resulted in me never having pot anxiety or psychedelic anxiety ever again (or any anxiety for that matter) it's been almost a year since then. I had a great time the whole time, (I know I'm lucky for that.) Please reply if you've had a similar experience.
    P.S. If you're wondering why I didn't travel to a different dimension on 40X! That's because my lungs were super virgin then, I was more of an acid head, so I couldn't hold in any of my hits super long. I think the longest I held one in for was 10 seconds if that, I wouldn't know, time isn't real after all.

Edited by Time is not real (12/24/17 11:07 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 40x Salvia Trip Report [Re: Time is not real]
    #24867147 - 12/25/17 06:30 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

what a beneficial experience!
well done, nicely reported, interesting how your geometric concepts latched onto themselves in series, becoming colored and shaped physical experiences in addition to visions, along with a release from anxious response.

--------------------

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: 40x Salvia Trip Report [Re: redgreenvines]
    #24867813 - 12/25/17 01:44 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

was the owl me?
I think the manufacturing (as in when you said events were manufactured) is positive

--------------------
with our love with our love we could save the world

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: 40x Salvia Trip Report [Re: Ferdinando]
    #24868900 - 12/26/17 07:45 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

it seems like my mom is ridding my own ideas of where to go, like some of your story

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#24882679 - 01/01/18 07:49 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

we can't tell what your mom is doing, but we know you have a unique situation; you will figure it out.

--------------------

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: 40x Salvia Trip Report [Re: redgreenvines]
    #24883196 - 01/01/18 01:41 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

not to be an agent of death

--------------------

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

#24883209 - 01/01/18 01:51 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

just like the legendary tigerman lyric "evil sigh"

--------------------

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

#24883257 - 01/01/18 02:23 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

how is my sitation unique?
can't one solve the 'problems' of discontent or unsatisfacotoriness by doing better and have more meaninful live by doing so and like make it better by doing so

life just seemed very meaningsless for a day, but I think I did great today (just quoting the movie I'm watching almost). I thought this year is maybe in a cycle, that is a pretty uplifting thought

--------------------

Edited by Ferdinando (01/01/18 02:33 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order