Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTelStar
Stranger

Mushrooms Suck
    #6932131 - 05/17/07 09:32 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Ok maybe I'm a little late to get to the mushrooms. I started my psychedelic experience with LSD later on in life moving on to ayahuasca and DMT. I have done mushrooms 3 times now my highest dose being 5g.cubensis as far as I can tell you forget what your thinking about every 30 sec. , laugh about nothing every 5 min, and the visuals are next to nothing. Does anybody else share this. Do I need better mushrooms or is the norm?

WHAT UP?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBig_Whoop
giver of two shits
Male User Gallery

Loc: southern ontario Flag
Re: Mushrooms Suck [Re: TelStar]
    #6932159 - 05/17/07 09:39 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TelStar said:
Ok maybe I'm a little late to get to the mushrooms. I started my psychedelic experience with LSD later on in life moving on to ayahuasca and DMT. I have done mushrooms 3 times now my highest dose being 5g.cubensis as far as I can tell you forget what your thinking about every 30 sec. , laugh about nothing every 5 min, and the visuals are next to nothing. Does anybody else share this. Do I need better mushrooms or is the norm?

WHAT UP?

stfu and gtfo.

--------------------

the pillars of the universe are taking a break at the moment, please call again

OfflineNephlyte
Misfortunate One
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: Mushrooms Suck [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #6932163 - 05/17/07 09:40 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

just keep eating them, they get better every time.

Also, read a book or two in between, it helps.

--------------------
"To do right is to know what you want. Now when you are dissatisfied with yourself it's because you are after something you don't really want. What objects are you proposing to yourself? Are they the objects you really value? If they are not, you are cheating yourself. I don't meant that if you chose to pursue the objects you most value, you will attain them; of course not. Your experience will tell you that. But success in getting after much labor what you really don't care for is the bitterest and most ridiculous failure." -George Santayana

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Mushrooms Suck [Re: Big_Whoop]
    #6932168 - 05/17/07 09:42 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Big_Whoop said:
Quote:

TelStar said:

WHAT UP?

stfu and gtfo.

LOL!!!

I don't have any of those probs bro. I have great memory recall, and both open and closed eye visuals on anything above a couple of grams. You may be getting shit shrooms, or you may be a non-responder.

Invisiblejellyfish

Re: Mushrooms Suck [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #6932173 - 05/17/07 09:44 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

There is no drug everyone loves. You can't tell us they suck because your body doesn't respond well to them this site is full of people who love them. Try some different shrooms and see if it helps or just try another drug.

OfflineTelStar
Stranger

Re: Mushrooms Suck [Re: Nephlyte]
    #6932194 - 05/17/07 09:48 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

As for read books Terrance Mckenna (well i guess i shouldn't say any thing bad) He is a cult hero and I do love him.

As for feed you mind before you trip. It the only way to go. I hate tripping with people who just found out that there little finger fit perfectly in to there nose.

I have no idea what "stfu and gtfo." means

OfflineAlCapwn
ID Reset, take that subpoena

Loc: Canada
    #6932220 - 05/17/07 09:54 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Means shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6932223 - 05/17/07 09:54 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

No thats not "normal". The visual part atleast.

Personally I find mushrooms to be incredibly visual, and my mental state is nothing like what you experience although for me, it does seem less organized than the cognitive high that lsd causes.

I think you need to find a way to let them take you somewhere, or else you will just be stoned, like you described.
Nobody here can really tell you how to find out the ways you may enjoy this substance.

The main thing that makes us differ in our experiences is the fact that I remember everything, and where I am in my thoughts though the mushrooms are pushy about where they want to take me. All thoughts are seen and ordered in some way, as crazy as the organization may seem. It seems like you may be looking at this from the exterior of the experience, and not really experiencing these movements and riding that fucking snake.
If you laugh that often while on mushrooms then my guess is that you do it with other people most of the time(because of the statements you made).

Im sort of kidding, but this is really how I feel.

Its no shortcoming on your part. If you can figure out why ayahuasca doesnt "suck", im sure you can figure out your own unique blueprint for mushrooms. However you may want to use them.

I mean, there is alot more to it, but im sure you know that.

If you dont see visuals, then that is a bit harder for me to explain in short hand. It is not normal, but entirely possible.

So ya, find some good shrooms too. That might help.
You could be one of those poor suckers who had been buying the same *old batch of mushrooms.
In which case, yes even 5 grams can be a total let down.
I highly doubt this is the case though, considering how uncommon such shitty street shrooms are, and how you explained your trips.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (05/17/07 10:01 PM)

OfflineFexor
Stranger
Male

Loc: Australia
    #6932231 - 05/17/07 09:55 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TelStar said:
I eat Penis

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
Re: Mushrooms Suck [Re: Fexor]
    #6932250 - 05/17/07 10:02 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Yea I guess I am sort of like that. But I like that...I've never really have done mushrooms to find the "answer" or learn about life. I do it simply because its fun as hell. And life to me, is all about having as much fun as possible. And I get pretty crazy visuals, so no similarity there, everyone is different though.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Mushrooms Suck [Re: Fexor]
    #6932252 - 05/17/07 10:03 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Fexor said:
Quote:

TelStar said:
I eat Penis

You bastard!!! I just spit my drink all over the place. LMFAO!!!

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #6932256 - 05/17/07 10:04 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TelStar said:

WHAT UP?

every trip really is different, i know what you mean though, sometimes it is like that. i feel like i get more visuals from mushrooms rather than lsd though. well, i guess it depends on the dose, but my most visual trips have been on mushrooms. i think you need to experience them some more before you dismiss them. i don't really do them so much anymore because of the physical symptoms. i find they always make me tired, sometimes they bother my stomache, and they always make my eyes so watery it bugs me. i also find that i peak way too early on them, i like how acid eases you in a little more. they definitely have their value though, and are definitely worth delving into a little more.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #6933045 - 05/18/07 01:04 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TelStar said:

WHAT UP?

what has been your set and setting???

how did you take them??

did you grow? buy? pick?

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: Mushrooms Suck [Re: sandman_130]
    #6933069 - 05/18/07 01:15 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

So you come on the SHROOMery to tell us that?

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: Mushrooms Suck [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #6933073 - 05/18/07 01:17 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

If you think mushrooms suck, you shouldent be finding out why they suck right? I mean if they suck then stick with DMT and whatever drug of your choice.

Dude Yageman, every time I read one of your post I get a little lost, you gotta stop talking in circles and just fucking come out with it man.

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

OfflineKryptikTripper
Traveling at thespeed of light
Male

Re: Mushrooms Suck [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #6933819 - 05/18/07 09:01 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Eh, I like his posts, he doesnt just blandly throw info at you, you gotta work to decipher what he might be trying to get at.

Ive always enjoyed them, hes one of the big reasons I have posted here for a while. Him and a few others I look forward to their responses to alot of threads.

Edited by KryptikTripper (05/18/07 09:02 AM)

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Mushrooms Suck [Re: KryptikTripper]
    #6933977 - 05/18/07 09:51 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Agreed. I dig on yage's input as well. He's been to the edge and back many a time, and it reflects in what he says.

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
    #6934175 - 05/18/07 10:37 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Well, you're not even eating an above threshhold dose, 1.5g might be a start for you. If you want an atomic bomb of energy, a big mushroom cloud to blow your mind, try 3.5-4.0 ; )

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

OfflineKryptikTripper
Traveling at thespeed of light
Male

Re: Mushrooms Suck [Re: reflectedlight]
    #6934186 - 05/18/07 10:40 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I think he said his highest dose taken was 5 grams.

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
Re: Mushrooms Suck [Re: KryptikTripper]
    #6934197 - 05/18/07 10:42 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Well jesus christ , 4g was nothing to scoff at for me. my first dose at 2g was memorable. Guess Im just falling behind the curve here if all he gets is memory loss, giggles and poor visuals at 5. That or Im blessed with an ability to enjoy psilocin, .....oh woe is me ; )

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag