Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Broken Arms
    #6930431 - 05/17/07 02:07 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Hey shroomerites,

i broke my arm last night, skateboarding down a hill, drunk as fuck. the hospital gave me percocet. First time I've ever had tha stuff. Is it okay to smoke pot on this stuff? i cant imagine its all that bad but maybe, i just don't know. I'm going to read up a bit...

...off to erowid.

My nose hurt a hell of a lot more to break. In fact, i drove home and tried to go to bed before deciding to call the ambulance at four in the morning.

Your most painful experiences?

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTurntableJunky
Ethno Grower
Male

Loc: Sydney
Re: Broken Arms [Re: recalcitrant]
    #6930454 - 05/17/07 02:13 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

My most painful experience was last year at a skatepark when I tried dropping in on my bmx last year, no one told me that I had to go in on a VERY sharp angle, so my chainwheel hit the grindrail and I fell 8 ft onto my left arm got up and it was shaking. I went to the hospital and had a fractured arm. As for the pot id say its fine.:grin:

--------------------

OfflineIron_Hymen
Shake Hands withBeef
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mass-of-two-shits
Re: Broken Arms [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #6930476 - 05/17/07 02:18 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

smoke a lot of pot :smile: it distracts you from the pain :smile:

--------------------

#1 reason organized religion should be done away with. It's a message, and one that is open to speculation.
"Pray your own prayers and talk to God on your own.He doesn't want a fucking parrot, and he doesn't want a sheep"

GnuBobo:Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.
Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery

Loc: Gallifrey
Re: Broken Arms [Re: Iron_Hymen]
    #6930499 - 05/17/07 02:24 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

should have drank more milk as a kid, wuss. I've fallen out of trees, gone flying on hard ice, been in car accidents and all kinds of stupid shit and I've never broken a bone. no doubt I'll probably be paralyzed with a broken neck soon for saying that, but I doubt it. I don't bruise either. it must suck to not be superman.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

OfflineTomo
Mary-Jane lover
Male

Loc: Cambs, UK
Re: Broken Arms [Re: Iron_Hymen]
    #6930507 - 05/17/07 02:26 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

most painful experience was when i was drunk as fuck same as you :smile: I rode a bike into a hedge very fast and flipped over the hedge whilst the bike went through and landed on the handle bars, broke a rib :laugh: Oh well, its funny now.

--------------------
.::TOMO:..

OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
    #6930526 - 05/17/07 02:31 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

My worst injury was when I was shot by a really sketched out drug dealer...I went home and tried to sleep it off, but the bitch next to me was complaining about the bed feeling wet.

Turns out my makeshift bandage came off...so pretty much after that I had to go to the hospital.

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

#6930549 - 05/17/07 02:41 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

As a general rule, pot rarely interacts with medications. In fact, I can't think of a single one it does interact with. If I'm wrong, someone please speak up.

I'm surprised you say that a broken arm hurt less than a broken nose. I guess you had more of a fracture/crack than a true bones breaking completely apart... A true break (don't remember technical term) is incredibly painful.

My most painful experience? I was walking through a cloudy bay in Florida with a net catching random stuff in the eel grass. Then I stepped on a stingray and it stung me. By far the worst pain ever imaginable. The worst part was that we were on an island in the bay and had to walk over 3/4 of a mile back to the hotel writhing in pain and spewing blood from the side of my foot. I've read that women who have been stung by a stingray say that the pain is worse than natural child birth.

Second most painful experience? Being stung by a stingray again while unpacking one at a pet store.

Third most painful? Being stung by a scorpion fish while scrubbing a tank.

Moral of the story is: Don't fuck with poisonous fish, folks.

InvisibleEqually_Diverse
StrangelyFamiliar
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: South Florida
Re: Broken Arms [Re: Gumby]
    #6930579 - 05/17/07 02:50 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I was going to mention the fact that there pretty much isn't any drug you can't smoke weed with like ten minutes ago, but I got distracted. :tongue:

That sucks about the stings. :undecided: Stay away from fish?

--------------------

OfflineZodiak
Stranger
 User Gallery

#6931441 - 05/17/07 06:56 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Most painful? Hmm...

I broke my pinky finger a few years ago while catching a football that had some heat behind it. Sounds lame and I thought so too, until they told me they had to put 3 pins in it for a month.

I was like alright no biggie, where's the cool meds?

"here's your tylenol 3's sir!"

"thanks fucker..."

Went back to get them taken out, expecting some kinda local anasthetic. Doc comes in with pliers and said it would be fast enough to go without it. Shit felt so weird, havin' pins pulled out of your bone. Moral of the story: don't play pick-up football with a qb who throws anything but a spiral at high speeds.

I want to hear more stories!

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #6931454 - 05/17/07 06:59 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

You can smoke on percocet.

You called an ambulance for a broken arm though? Do you not drive or something?

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Offlinealtershroom
Earth Cohabitant
Male

Loc: under a lake in the north...
    #6931602 - 05/17/07 07:40 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

There was a 20 year old that was killed skateboarding down a very steep hill to the south last weekend. I guess it could always be worse. What a way to die.
I too did a classic jackass thing a few years ago. Drank a bunch of Johnny Walker Black and got on my mountain bike and rode straight into the back of a parked car and really crunched both index fingers and almost broke my jaw. It knocked me out for a minute and the guy that owned the car saw me and later took me to small claims court for damages. I had paid him 500 dollars already and had an attorney so they threw it out.

--------------------

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
    #6934987 - 05/18/07 02:40 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

so much bad shit is the result of alcohol
1 time i drank a six pack of stone ipa on an empty stomach, didnt realize how drunk i was, got on my bike was cruising down the coast looked off to the ocean the next thing happening is i,m flying over the guard rail and hit 1 of those pillars which the guardrail is attached to, ouch, maybe a hairline fracture of a rib, never went to the hospital, took over a month for it not to hurt

yes sting rays can be problematic, i usually shuffle my feet when i,m entering the ocean, someone i new in the virgin islands got lacerated real bad by 1

good deal on getting the perc,s, i went through 40 of them once when i fell off a roof, they go great with beer, iniatially had vic,s but i told the doc they were too chalky and upset my stomach, hah!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates