Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

damnfunky Hunting TEK
    #690238 - 06/20/02 10:06 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

In the transplant tradition!

don't worry. i washed my hands afterwards

peace,
rafi

Edited by damnfunkypro (06/22/02 06:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNewHunter
help
Loc: Washington
Re: Cope transplant (PICS) [Re: ]
    #690335 - 06/20/02 11:00 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

thats awesome

--------------------
RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN

Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: ]
    #690438 - 06/20/02 12:04 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: Cope transplant (PICS) [Re: em_bre_O]
    #691264 - 06/20/02 05:58 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, Its really cool that you did that man, i'm gonna try that myself!

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #692322 - 06/21/02 09:31 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

copelandia cyanescens blue meanies

Anonymous

Re: Cope transplant (PICS) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #692324 - 06/21/02 09:33 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

those are the ones!

peace,
rafi

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #692333 - 06/21/02 09:39 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Shrooms just love when i find them and rescue them
but
Shroom fields dont like to be fucked with.

Fields become overpicked, faster than you might think..
Faster than i ever thought.

It really does make a big difference when you leave them Shrooms alone for a while,
Then when the people come to pick,
The Gods the silver copelandia mushrooms will shine down on them
With a great harvest...and better yet, great copelandia vibes,

U bee careful dood,
Those are Blue 'Meanies' yur fukin with!!

haha!~,
GG

Anonymous

Re: Cope transplant (PICS) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #692338 - 06/21/02 09:40 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

hehehe...
jealous?

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#692852 - 06/21/02 03:10 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Those are really purty.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #693519 - 06/22/02 02:14 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Too begin with, bringing home a few cow pies does not increase your shroom output situation. If they were still left in the field you could still [pick the same amount you carry home with each manure pile. And then again, not all manure willhave the shrooms in them so you would have to pick the piles witht he shrooms already there.

They have form 1 to four to six flushes.

However, you couldl also go back tothe field each day and pick the saem ampount but actually more than you would pick if you brought home a few piles.

You would need wheelbarrels and a truck to haul many piles of manure form a field to a vehicle toyour back yard, and then the shrooms would only appear until the susbtrate is no more any good to fruit. Then you would just have a bunch of piles of shit in your yard.

Now I should compliment you on the fine transfer of a pile of dung with live Copelandia cyannescens in it and a good portrayal of what they look like in manure. This should enable others to appreciated whay you have accomplished. And it willenable others to see what they would look like in manure.

Cool post and

Anonymous

Re: Cope transplant (PICS) [Re: mjshroomer]
    #693538 - 06/22/02 03:03 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks mj!
The main reason I have been utilizing the transplant method, aside from obtaining some very fresh specimens, is to **reduce the risk factor**. I am quite certain that most people who have jumped barbed wire fences to scout a field feel some degree of paranoia about what they are doing. i know i do! finding a field with few or no houses in sight can be very difficult. that is why you want to reduce the amount of time that you spend in any given pasture. picking up a few piles of manure that show pinning is an excellent way to shorten your visit and get maximum yields. plus, it teaches you a little bit about how these mushrooms grow and what sort of environment they need to thrive in. copelandia cyanescans are abundant in florida. they tend to be much smaller than the wild cubies that i have been picking, however i have seen some rather large ones. quick side note: i have recently devised a clever method for all you field hunters to cover the most ground in the shortest time possible. upon arrival to the field, you want to make note of the darkest, coolest areas. these are where you will find the most shrooms, even though some grow in direct sunlight. trees are excellent starting points. the technique is simple:

go to the base of the tree, and move along in a spiral direction *outward*, keeping your eyes focused on the ground and on the cow patties. that way you will not miss any spots, plus you will not have to worry about missing any areas. i have been spiralling trees with huge success.
anyway, i hope someone will find this useful.
peace, and happy hunts
rafi

p.s. sorry for the sloppy pic, but you get the idea.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom