Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelunaloca
Good Shit
Male

Loc: Tennessee
Tennstud News
    #6894971 - 05/09/07 07:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Hi All....we wanted to announce that due to the current backlog of orders, Tennessee Stud will NOT be taking any NEW orders until ALL back orders currently on file are filled. We began shipping out last Friday and will continue shipping out orders until all back orders are filled. We will begin taking new orders again AFTER re-organizing the website and other necessary updates to our system have been made. Thank you for your patience and understanding...we just grew a little too fast and need to back-up and re-group. You all have been awesome customers and I look forward to continuing our relationship. If you have any questions about old orders or when new orders will begin being taken again, you can e-mail support@tennstud.com. Thanks again to all. Talk to you soon.

THIS DISCOUNT INFORMATION WILL NOT BE IN EFFECT UNTIL WE ARE BACK ON-LINE TAKING ORDERS....PLEASE MAKE A NOTE....I WILL POST AGAIN WHEN WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS AGAIN.

--------------------
25% discount on ALL RETAIL PRODUCTS!!! For Shroomery Members Only!!!

Enter code: shroomery when you checkout on my website

Save On Shipping! Local Pickups Now Available! PM Me For Details

www.tennstud.com

support@tennstud.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAndroctonus
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: L.I.S.
Re: Tennstud News [Re: lunaloca]
    #6894974 - 05/09/07 07:29 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for the update Mike. Hang in there buddy.

--------------------
The red grass, up to my knees
An aura comes towards me

Someone's changed the formula
Un-chaining another law

The structures, the colors
Uniform chaos is alternating

The nature of things

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Tennstud News [Re: Androctonus]
    #6895090 - 05/09/07 07:55 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks mike!  Glad to see you post here again, good to see alicia took my words to heart and got your ass over here :laugh:

Glad to see you are alive and well!

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: 8a
Re: Tennstud News [Re: lunaloca]
    #6895394 - 05/09/07 09:16 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lunaloca said:
Hi All....we wanted to announce that due to the current backlog of orders, Tennessee Stud will NOT be taking any NEW orders until ALL back orders currently on file are filled. We began shipping out last Friday and will continue shipping out orders until all back orders are filled. We will begin taking new orders again AFTER re-organizing the website and other necessary updates to our system have been made. Thank you for your patience and understanding...we just grew a little too fast and need to back-up and re-group. You all have been awesome customers and I look forward to continuing our relationship. If you have any questions about old orders or when new orders will begin being taken again, you can e-mail support@tennstud.com. Thanks again to all. Talk to you soon.

THIS DISCOUNT INFORMATION WILL NOT BE IN EFFECT UNTIL WE ARE BACK ON-LINE TAKING ORDERS....PLEASE MAKE A NOTE....I WILL POST AGAIN WHEN WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS AGAIN.

You have a lot of nerve: over six weeks of complete, inexcuseable neglect of your CUSTOMERS, the SHROOMERY, and a violation of just about every basic level of communication about how and why you can't "get your shit together" so-to-speak, and you have the audacity to post th is neutral, vague, and politician-like statement?

LOOK CLOSELY, fellow Shroomerites: what do you NOT see?

That's right-- this guy painstakingly pieced this statement together without one, vital, common-sense, and OBVIOUS thing:

AN APOLOGY.

You are absolutely amazing in your arrogance.

PS-- this isn't a flame-- it's pointing out that this person has clearly screwed many trusting people, taken their money for months without a WORD, and made a mockery of the Shroomery's supporting vendor status, and doesn't even show the common, most basic level of respect towards those who he has done repeatedly wrong when he magically reappears after all this time by issuing a SIMPLE APOLOGY.

You've shown how seriously you've taken all of this Mike, and you should be ashamed of yourself. You don't deserve anyone's business.

--------------------
I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the Heart's affections and the truth of Imagination--  John Keats

Spore Trading List

Offlinemushnoon
MushNoob
Male User Gallery
Re: Tennstud News [Re: coAsTal]
    #6895405 - 05/09/07 09:17 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

who shit in your cereal?:rolleyes:

--------------------
I love the feeling when it falls apart. Im slow to finish but im quick to start.

InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Re: Tennstud News [Re: mushnoon]
    #6895428 - 05/09/07 09:22 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Do you disagree with what I've said, or did you have something else to contribute to this thread?

--------------------
I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the Heart's affections and the truth of Imagination--  John Keats

Spore Trading List

Offlinehatchet26
First Timer
Male

#6895451 - 05/09/07 09:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

.....that was a bit harsh, its not his fault the horses aren't shitting enough, and almost everyone orders their shit from him, its probably a hard job and they just went into a drought so to say. Everyone "eventually" got their stuff or canceled  :royalrainbow: I mean I don't think he intentionally didn't give people their orders, why would they do that?

InvisiblecoAsTal
Friend
 User Gallery

Re: Tennstud News [Re: hatchet26]
    #6895504 - 05/09/07 09:38 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Bro, re-read what I was saying: this guy had EVERYONE'S goodwill--- he would have KEPT IT had he once-- just once -- come in this message board to let people know what was going on-- but he blew EVERYONE off-- even the board's moderators.

And he can't apologise to us why?

We don't warrant any kind of acknowledgment that he felt in the tiniest bit "bad" about ignoring all of us for two months?

I guess if GWB can get off with it, everyone else can, too... :rolleyes:

--------------------

Spore Trading List

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ∞
    #6897487 - 05/10/07 11:44 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Mike is a good, guy, just a bit disorganized.

He made a mistake, shit happens sometimes, but he hasn't disappeared with anyones money yet, and if anyone has been paying attention to this board, he's been back logged on orders since last year, all anyone on this board had to do is read recent things about tenn stud on the boards to see whether or not people were getting a good turn around time... since at least october last year there has constantly been someone bitching about mike, yet he's always gotten the orders out, sure a bit late, but they get out nonetheless. It's not easy to keep up with the hoards of 5-10 lb orders he gets from here as well as all the 100 lb+ orders he get. While i agree, he should of said something sooner, when you have 100 bitching customers in your ear, its easy to forget these small details.... I personally might let the posting slip my mind while i bust my ass trying to keep up.

Everyone that gets their product too late can save and use it later. As i showed in coda's thread even at 7 months old it works great.

I don't think a public apology is neccasary and if one is due anywhere i don't think it should be a public thing, he did nothing wrong to me, he owes me no apology, and i'm sure that applies to more people than not on this board.. maybe he owes a few people one in pvt, but there's no reason to apologize publicly, he did nothing wrong to the shroomery, just fell behind on some peoples orders..

he admitted that his business grew too fast and needed a revamp before they could take more orders, then i'm sure he hurried right back to filling orders, its all he can do. I personally, as I've stated before, think he needs to hire some more workers to help him, he way overworks himself and runs the thing pretty well alone. He hired alicia so he wouldn't have to mess with customer service and taking in new orders and could focus on filling the orders that came in, but there are too many orders for one person...

anyone who ordered from mike form this board maybe should have read the threads complaining about his turnaround, but instead they just jumped into shit without researching. remember the key to this place is read... read... and then read some more... his turnaround problem isn't a new one, so anyone complaining now shouldn't be quite so surprised..

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

Edited by Ganymede (05/10/07 11:46 AM)

InvisibleLeft Nut City
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Tennstud News [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #6897605 - 05/10/07 12:33 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I would go to a Jewish Temple looking for Mass before I use Tennstud again.

OfflinePsionicMyconid
Myconid

Re: Tennstud News [Re: Left Nut City]
    #6898378 - 05/10/07 03:56 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Coastal, I agree with you 110%. He sent me an extra 10 lbs with my order, I would rather have had my money back and an apology. My project suffered a lot due to casing materials being 2 months late. Mycopath has proven he will get me what I order on time and with great quality. I just can't imagine gambling on TennStud again since I know I can get what I ask for on time from someone else. Not like this is a new thing either, looking back on posts I see this has been a constant problem but never as bad as it was in the last two months.

I might be able to forgive if I actually had some contact but it was 1 canned response about paypal, and 1 claim from Alicia that she was trying to locate my order. "We're backed up, we're going to send some extra stuff because of the delay. Please allow us to apologize for the problems." would have gone a LONG LONG way. At least we would have known what was going on and not stuck wondering if you took the money and ran or was hospitalized or something (Thank the Lord everything is ok).

OfflinePsionicMyconid
Myconid

Re: Tennstud News [Re: PsionicMyconid]
    #6898401 - 05/10/07 04:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Without researching Ganymede? WE are the ones who ordered from him. He is obviously NOT reliable, therefore he owes an apology to the shroomery on whole since he was on a list of "Reliable Vendors" and he put that lists credibility in question. Thank God for awesome Mods like Roadkill who paid attention to all these shenanigans and tried to calm most of us down and keep the integrity of the sponsor list in tact.

OfflineSlizz
Not a stranger
Male

Re: Tennstud News [Re: Left Nut City]
    #6898777 - 05/10/07 06:04 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Left Nut City said:
I would go to a Jewish Temple looking for Mass before I use Tennstud again.

rofl!!!!

all that was required on his part to avoid this entire mess was to post on his website. "you wont get SHIT for a 4-6 weeks"
or explain you can keep the product for damn near a year. so stock up! end of story.

he did this to himself. but i know how it is to run a business...take money...and get behind on orders. good customer service could have solved some issues but its still a fact that he did not advertise correctly on his site about time frames. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR MONTHS+

i wish him the best. his poo was the best in my opinion. never had results come close. but im all about the coir right now :smile:

--------------------
Sounds of the Skreet Vol. 1

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tennstud News [Re: Slizz]
    #6898849 - 05/10/07 06:30 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PsionicMyconid said:
Without researching Ganymede?

the shroomery does not guarantee sponsors are reliable, although if they are caught scamming people they are removed (therefore unless its a new vendor it's USUALLY safe)...

i was once misguided on that as yourself... then capedo went to jail or something and i never got my order (from a shroomery vendor) all sponsorship means is they pay money and haven't screwed anybody over yet...

Tennstud had some problems obviously but if YOU had read posts dating back since at least the last time i ordered (septemberish) he's been 5weeks-2 months+ turnaround time for a while, so yea if YOU had researched YOU would've seen that.. (you've been around 4 months look through the back log I know i was bitching about his turn around well before you came around.... I also know that many other people have been too, nonetheless he always comes through, though usually quite late) its not like its a waste when it gets there too late, just save it, it'll be useful next time you grow and it'll be on hand..

I'm not arguing he owes some people an apology, but it certainly isn't like he scammed anyone, he fucked up and let his business get bigger than he could handle. I agree with everyone that he should have changed his turnaround on his website as well as responded to the shroomery users sooner, but unfortunately things don't always go the way i (or anyone else) thinks they should. He is doing all he can to just catch up on the back log of orders

I wish mike the best of luck and look forward to him reopening business, his shit really was THE SHIT!

people need to stop bitching, i realize you hit some bad luck... WE ALL DO, get over it, your shit is still coming (unless you canceled, in which case i hope its not like coastal where he canceled then they shipped anyway). He's doing what he can to catch up before taking more orders and I'm sure will be much more prepared next time around. I'm sorry that some of you will not get your poo in time (i really know how frustrating it is, he's done it to me too in the past), but your endless bickering does not accomplish getting your shit faster... so start looking into alternatives in case it doesn't arrive soon enough and look forward to being able to grow with some of the best shit out there in a future grow like i did.

spread love not hate:heart:

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫

Edited by Ganymede (05/10/07 06:32 PM)

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tennstud News [Re: PsionicMyconid]
    #6898855 - 05/10/07 06:31 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

oops

--------------------

Edited by Ganymede (05/10/07 06:31 PM)

Offlineautographguys
ticketmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: NE
    #6905527 - 05/12/07 11:06 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Mike took care of me. I ordered 15lb and he sent me 30lb. It did take about 2 months. I hope he can get things back on track.

Offlineautographguys
ticketmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: NE
    #6905542 - 05/12/07 11:10 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Mike took care of me. I ordered 15lb and he sent me 30lb. It did take about 2 months. I hope he can get things back on track.

Offlinetonyperez420
Shaman Rasta

Re: Tennstud News [Re: Androctonus]
    #6905687 - 05/12/07 11:56 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Androctonus said:
Thanks for the update Mike. Hang in there buddy.

:thumbup:

sometimes life brings obstacles that one is unable to deal with all at once

I have personally done way too much business with Mike to wench/bicker/complain about receiving product a couple of weeks late

good old cliche...
"hope you get your shit together"

:mushroom2::rasta:

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #6906069 - 05/12/07 02:10 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ganymede said:
then capedo went to jail or something and i never got my order

Hmm...I was wondering why I didn't see any Capedo banners here anymore...I remember the original dude was pretty fuckin' cool, and then he sold his company and glass to someone else and left. So the new owner got arrested?

As for Tennstud...I can't add anything new to the conversation; I can only restate that Mike may operate a business, but he is still human, and as such he is going to make a few mistakes. The only difference between him making a mistake and you making a mistake is that when he fucks up, it messes with a large audience. That is unfortunate, but it does not make him less fallible.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
    #6906081 - 05/12/07 02:18 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

What a coincidence...

Your comments seem to be what a reaction would typically be for a crisis. I have studied crisis communications and one of the first things is to issue an apology. This helps reputation and brand image. Its not like they are getting sued and issuing an apology would be an admission of guilt. He does list a plan of action to fix the situation. But it is a bit vague.

You mentioned goodwill, what a coincidence there too.... i just finished studying some acct this semester and their was a section of goodwill in there on biz. This might not be exactly what you were thinking of but a company can gain goodwill and increase the value of the firm. Well it seems as though this company has an impairment of goodwill. Since goodwill is usually an intangible and has an indefinite life someones gonna need to write loss due to impairment on the books. Or writeoff entirely the goodwill.

Sorry, just a weird bored analysis.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale