Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Run in's with the cops
    #6869577 - 05/03/07 09:19 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Who's ever had a run-in with the cops when you're frying balls at you're peak?

My second LSD trip i dosed two hits of some pretty decent acid. I was chilling in my car with a friend(I got in the car to get away from people I was in no way intending on driving) and we were just stunned by the Giant cloud in the sky breathing and inverting itself in the sky. I was peaking, and i stepped out of the car, there were other friends chilling on the side walk in front of my friends house. All of a sudden everyone dips even though we weren't doing anything wrong, a cop game rolling by.

My trip kind of went away for a few moments, and the cop was obviously looking directly at my friends house and driving very slowly(also everyone dipped so that was completely suspicious. I got in my car and acted like i was going somewhere. As this happened, the cop was out of site around the corner, and Instantly in complete synchronization two trucks that looked like mexican yard workers drove in opposite directions.

This psyched me the fuck out, I thought they were CIA agents or something. My buddy who was supplying the acid jumped in my car and we drove away. Sure enough the pig pulls out and starts following us! At this point, I'm tripping mad balls again. The sky was changing colors at a mad rate, Yellow, Green, Orange. The road had become a living purple waving object that was in the way of my wheels, yet I still drove on.

This damn cop followed me for about a mile, where i then pulled in to a little shopping mart. I don't know how i was driving straight when i was in such a tense state.

So whatchya got?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGastronomicus
3-0-G
Male User Gallery

Re: Run in's with the cops [Re: Phishe]
    #6869618 - 05/03/07 09:28 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

A couple weeks ago me and a friend ate a heroic dose of cubes and went out to explore the park. He got hungry so we hoofed it to the local Good Times. While waiting in line, two cops get into line behind us. We try to ignore them but one of the cops strikes up conversation. He was actually really friendly so it was chill but they gave us a scare when they showed up.

--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Offlinemikeytro
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6869647 - 05/03/07 09:32 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

good thread
thankfully never happened to me
I would most likely shit myself, I cant imagine how scary it would be for a cop to confront me while tripping balls

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

OfflineDrugsAreFunn
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Run in's with the cops [Re: mikeytro]
    #6869678 - 05/03/07 09:40 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

nothing as good as urs but one time i was at the park by my house enjoying a wake n bake and a cop rolls up and kinda drives slowly past my car and we lock eyes in my review mirror and i had all my weed out, a bubbler and some broken up weed cuz i was gunna roll a J they drive a little more, bout 10 feet, reverse, and park right behind me i toss the broken weed n shit in my glove box but thats all i had time for cuz him and his partner were rollin up on me and they went on each side of my car i put the bubbler on the floor and try to cover it with my leg. they knock on my window and ask wut im doing and i said "enjoying the view" with a fat smile lol. thank god they didnt see/smell anything haha, it gave me a decent scare. they check my license out and everything and asked me a few other dumb questions

OfflineF1234K
Wizard Of Tryptamines
Male

Re: Run in's with the cops [Re: DrugsAreFunn]
    #6869736 - 05/03/07 09:55 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

This thread could get very very good! Im enjoying it so much already. Never once had a run in with the law on any drugs though. sorry.

--------------------
Im Not Living, Im Just Killing Time

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
Re: Run in's with the cops [Re: DrugsAreFunn]
    #6869759 - 05/03/07 10:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

DrugsAreFunn said:
nothing as good as urs but one time i was at the park by my house enjoying a wake n bake and a cop rolls up and kinda drives slowly past my car and we lock eyes in my review mirror and i had all my weed out, a bubbler and some broken up weed cuz i was gunna roll a J they drive a little more, bout 10 feet, reverse, and park right behind me i toss the broken weed n shit in my glove box but thats all i had time for cuz him and his partner were rollin up on me and they went on each side of my car i put the bubbler on the floor and try to cover it with my leg. they knock on my window and ask wut im doing and i said "enjoying the view" with a fat smile lol. thank god they didnt see/smell anything haha, it gave me a decent scare. they check my license out and everything and asked me a few other dumb questions

wow, you're damn lucky man!  good story :wink:  Can't wait to hear a cop run in on datura story!

Edited by AgingHippy (05/03/07 10:02 PM)

OfflineF1234K
Wizard Of Tryptamines
Male

Re: Run in's with the cops [Re: AgingHippy]
    #6869791 - 05/03/07 10:08 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

teefizzle said:

wow, you're damn lucky man!  good story :wink:  Can't wait to hear a cop run in on datura story!

heehehe, "And i did not realize the cops were fake until one simply burst into ash and flew away."

--------------------

OfflineJdub123
Seeker of theNonordinaryReality
Male

Re: Run in's with the cops [Re: F1234K]
    #6869833 - 05/03/07 10:17 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I can't really say I've had a "run-in"
BUT this club I go to, EVERYONE is either rolling or tripping. and the cops know this and walk around the club when its obvious everyone is fucked up, but they don't do anything as long as you don't leave. they're just there to bust the dealers.

--------------------
***any posts, suggestions, advice, events, messages, or any other written words (I, me, in my experience, etc...) on any topic, including illegal activity, is all strictly fictional =]

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
    #6869879 - 05/03/07 10:26 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

F1234K said:
Quote:

teefizzle said:

heehehe, "And i did not realize the cops were fake until one simply burst into ash and flew away."

:freakybirdthing:  did he look like that?!  :laugh:

*ive heard some crazy trip stories with datura, and i don't plan on doing it myself for sure!

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6869966 - 05/03/07 10:41 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

On a ton of lsd(couldnt see), me and my only trip buddy were hanging out at the school playground we attended when we were in 1st to 5th grade. It was night time and it was basically illegal for anyone to be on the site after nightfall.
Best near by view of the sky...........

So they had their bright ass spot lights shine on us and we then just walked toward them.

Our eyes were bloodshot and we had ditched our corn cob pipe before we walked toward them.

I could hardly see the faces of these men when we approached them.

They really wanted to know what we were doing there.

We acted like "whats the big deal"?

We said we were walking home from a friends house and stopped at the playground to just rest for a second.
My eyes were jet black for sure.

Its amazing how we just sat there and talked with these cops for a little more than one minute while I had an 1/8 of weed in my crotch.
We just sat there and may have even laughed at their advise and stupid questions afew times.

We were getting a big kick out of it actually, as the situation would allow.

SO we had to "go home".....

It was some very funny shit.

Almost as funny as the one and only time I got busted.
It was for a pipe on the way back from a phish show(alpine 2000)(not my pipe, im just too nice when it comes to friends who have been busted afew times before).

As they tried to intimidate us at the station I had a quarter of dank in my crotch.
That too was very funny as they pushed around a hitter and a pipe on the government certified "cop desk".
Playing it cool is very funny and often quite easy id imagine for some people, while tripping your nuts off.

We got busted, went to the station, and then walked back to our car to the gas station where they had somehow pulled us over for no reason.(we got pulled over while driving 2 miles per hour towards the exit in a gas station parking lot).
When we got back into town we smoked alot of dank weed, and I divided the cost with the dumbass who should have been ticketed.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (05/03/07 11:12 PM)

OfflineChemo76
Tree Hugger
Male

Loc: Oregon
Re: Run in's with the cops [Re: yageman]
    #6870220 - 05/03/07 11:28 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Myself and three friends where in a park after hours just hanging out because one of my friends was back from the army. I got a dub in my pocket and my friend from the army is throwing his knife into trees. So we are talk then this cop comes up and starts hassling us about being in the park, runs our crap. Then another cop shows up as we are waiting. After about 10 minutes of small talk with the cops another cop shows up, but just roles by slowly. Finally they let us go and we walked to the cares and drove to my place. Closest thing with a cop i'v ever had.

InvisibleDrugFreeMan
Oh Yes, theMushies
Male User Gallery

Re: Run in's with the cops [Re: yageman]
    #6870225 - 05/03/07 11:30 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Once last summer me and my buddy both ate an eighth and decided to go side in the sweet field right off campus.. We sat down and began in some conversation and about 15min goes by when i see a car turn down this dead end street very slowly. Right then i knew it was a cop so we just lay down. Then he pulls out his spotlight so its either lay there and be seen trying to hide or sit up.

Well he spots us and we walk over to his car where he is just confused as hell. 2 normal kids in a college town during summer just sitting in the middle of a field not doing anything illegal. He runs our ID's and we don't have a record of any sort.

After a bit of talking to him another cop rolls up and starts questioning us. The 2nd cop knew we were doing something wrong but was just as confused as the 1st. We asked if we were doing anything wrong and seeing as it was school property and we were students, we weren't. So after some light conversation they pat us down just to do it and send us on our way.

Right before we sat out we debated on rolling a joint and taking it along with us. That decision definitely could have made that night go really bad.

OfflineTurntableJunky
Ethno Grower
Male

Loc: Sydney
Re: Run in's with the cops [Re: DrugFreeMan]
    #6870324 - 05/03/07 11:51 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Once when I was on hbwr I was walking around the city and as I was walking past a massive group of cops I couldnt help grinning then I started laughing. lol

--------------------

OfflineLegend9123
Male

#6870371 - 05/04/07 12:00 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

teefizzle said:

Most likely won't.  I don't imagine that would be something a person would want to do.  It would likely end up in death.

Quote:

chemo76 said:
Myself and three friends where in a park after hours just hanging out because one of my friends was back from the army. I got a dub in my pocket and my friend from the army is throwing his knife into trees. So we are talk then this cop comes up and starts hassling us about being in the park, runs our crap. Then another cop shows up as we are waiting. After about 10 minutes of small talk with the cops another cop shows up, but just roles by slowly. Finally they let us go and we walked to the cares and drove to my place. Closest thing with a cop i'v ever had.

If you have ever wanted to write professionally find a new dream.  Your lack of detail astounds me.  :smirk:

--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Offlinemorphius2661
Basic Psychonaut
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NC
    #6870780 - 05/04/07 01:45 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Alright well I got a little story to share I guess.

A few years ago a couple buddies came over to my place and we decided to go smoke while we drove (I know, bad idea, but I was in high school) a bit and seeing as how I lived out of town a ways we'd usually just drive down the back/country road to the gas station, smoke on the way, pick up some food, and drive/smoke back to the house.

Anyway, one night we do this, and on the way back to my house we pass a cop sitting on the side of the road. Right as we are passing him, my friend who was in the front passenger seat sparks the bowl, sees the cop right as he does and looks at us and says "hmm, I think I may have just fucked up guys." My other buddy who's driving agrees because the cop has pulled out behind us. So, he plays it cool for a bit and decides to turn off on a road 2 roads before the one that goes to my house (less than a mile away), and a road that goes nowhere, just makes a U shape and comes right back out on the same road.

Cop follows.

Now it's pretty obvious we're about to get pulled over, and we're all starting to get very high. Driver starts to kinda freak out, I gave him my bag and he stashed it behind the dash (He had a little a/c thing that pulled out of the dash, but didnt look like it did). That spot was only big enough to fit the bag, so he takes the pipe and puts it behind a bottle of lotion he happens to have in a little cubby hole in his car (which, is pretty old and has lotion-residue all on the tip (it was his step-dad's who used it when he went fishing, or so he claimed)).

Lights come on right as we're about to get back on the road we originally turned off of (still less than a mile from my house). So we pull over and the cop pulls my buddy(driver) out of the car. By this time we're all quite high.

Later I learned when they were talking behind the car the driver just kept making shit up to the cop. He asked where we were going, he said to buy smokes at the gas station down the road. The cop asked which gas station, and he pointed to one in the opposite direction from where we came. He asked why we were coming from the other direction then, and driver said something to the effect of "I just told you, we went to get smokes at the gas station" and on and on for a few minutes. Anyway he got down to where he asked my buddy if he could search, which he said yes to.

So, the cop comes back, takes the guy in passenger seat out of the car, pats him down, searches him, finds nothing, asks him why he's nervous, blah blah.

Now he asks me to "step out of the car please" and I oblige. At this point, I wasnt quite aware of how high I actually was, until I stepped out. I stepped onto a curb and definitely leaned back against the car, it was cold (this was in the winter months) and I realized how lifted I actually was. Kind of like when you're at the bar, you dont realize how drunk you are until you get up to piss.

So the cop asks me to empty my pockets. At the time I was doing some work for the university and had a bunch of miscellaneous CDs in my coat pockets, about 3 or 4 pens/pencils, a graphing calculator, all of which I handed to the guy. I thought it was pretty impressive. The best part was when he searched my little watch pocket in my jeans, he pulled out a little aluminum foil wrapper from a mini peanut butter cup, to which I looked down and giggled. The cop said "Noone ever looks in there, eh?" and put it back. I continued giggling, put all my shit back in my pockets and went to the back of the car with my two comrades.

So we're all back there chilling, trying to act natural, talking about the weather, how cold it is, blah blah. My buddy the driver pulls out his last piece of gum (orbit, or something similar, and small like that), we all have some hardcore cotton-mouth, so we split the already small piece of gum.

The cop knew we were ripped as hell, probably especially from my giggling. He searched through my friends car for a good 20 minutes probably (or at least it seemed like it), and his car was, of course, trashed, and had cigarette ash all over it, along with all kinds of other random shit (read: Very random, xmas lights, a piece of steel cut out like a shitty axe, probably some kids toys, various ceramic pieces he made in class, just all kinds of stuff). He searched from front to rear two or three times before he finally gave up.

Clearly flustered, he came back to where we were standing, literally threw us our IDs and told us to get out of there.

To top it off, on the way back to my house, 2 turns down the road, my friend misses the turn by a bit, stops, backs up in the middle of the road, and turns down it. It's a wonder we didnt get pulled over again.

A couple years later I ran into a cop at an Ihop and started talking to him. He was from the same dept. as the one that pulled us over that night (the driver was with me). He said "Our dept. doesnt need a drug dog, we got a guy that can sniff that shit out."

We looked at each other, and smiled. It had to have been the same guy that searched us, as it's a pretty small dept.

Anyway if you read it all, hope you enjoyed =)

--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the estabilished authorities are wrong."

OfflinePaintballAds
wtf?

Re: Run in's with the cops [Re: morphius2661]
    #6870874 - 05/04/07 02:28 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

So a friend of mine and I decided to trip on an excellent summer night. We started driving to another friends house when we ran into a sobriety checkpoint. They had the turnouts blocked off so there was no way of making a u-turn. We had also smoked some pot in my car so it reeked of it I'm sure. I told my friend to grab this oil car incense stuff that I had and we rubbed it on the door panel near the window so the cop would only smell that. My friend decided to act like he was sleeping (LoL, what a dumb way to go through a checkpoint at 1am.). Two cops came up on my car one at my window, another at the passenger side. The passenger side cop scanned his flashlight through my car and I was freaking out inside, but somehow remained calm outside.

The cop at my window asked me for my license. I was 16 at the time (I'm 21 now) and the new law about not letting new drivers with passengers for the first 6 months just started. It had been about 8 months since I had gotten my license so I figured I'd be okay. The cop says I'm not allowed to have a passenger in my car because of the rule. I froze for a second and couldn't understand what the heck was going on.

It seemed like forever but I somehow explained to the cop that I had my license for longer than that, and sloppily, but calmly pointed to the date issued on the card. He let us go and I drove on.

I nearly pissed my pants that we had gotten away. I looked down at my shifter and realized I even had a full joint case sitting on my center console (completely stupid).

We drove away and stayed at a safe friends house for the rest of the night...We couldn't believe the luck we just had and were able to enjoy the rest of the trip. It was scary as hell though, lol.

OfflineF1234K
Wizard Of Tryptamines
Male

Re: Run in's with the cops [Re: PaintballAds]
    #6871639 - 05/04/07 10:00 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I rethought and i think that my closest encounter with the police was a night around winter.

My gf just came to pick me up and gave me my 5 grams of mushrooms to eat on the way to her house, we were driving down a main street when i see what looks like to be some cops pulling a guy over. As we get closer I realize that it is a stop check and i had 5 grams of mushrooms in a bag :S luckily in Canada or at least this time they only pulled over random people and we were one of the people to not get pulled over.

--------------------

OfflineYayitsme
10-56
Male

#6871691 - 05/04/07 10:15 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Wellll, one night i was with 2 friends and took 4 hits and i was chillin in my car aswell, listening to music and such all of a sudden a dude that we were hanging out with had to go home. We get out of my car and he walks home and me and my friend hang out on the curb outside my car. neighbors called us in and a cop showed up. upon arrival of the cop...he was about 400ft away, my friend says "yoo! is that a cop???" i say "whhhat???" (in disbelief) sure enough in a blink of an eye he was up front, out his car, and checking what we were doing. I looked off in the distance and all of a sudden 4 other cop cars came rushing in at once...this has to be a dream?. a cop asks for my id i drop my lighter in the misted of it all and he says "you dropped your lighter." i say in a loopy way "yea....i,....goooot it." somehow they let us go as long as we left immediatly.....son of a bitch! i cant see damn 6ft out my windshield. i backed out of the spot hoping that i was good, caught a glimpse of me being about half a foot away from a car, brightened my eyes! and put it in drive! drove til we were around the bend, then my friend drove us the rest of the way....what a wild night!

--------------------
He aint got a cent, supposed to go to management but he spent it getting bent.

OfflineDayTripper1
We are one!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Krusty Krab Flag
Re: Run in's with the cops [Re: morphius2661]
    #6871883 - 05/04/07 11:09 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

morphius2661 said:
Alright well I got a little story to share I guess.

A few years ago a couple buddies came over to my place and we decided to go smoke while we drove (I know, bad idea, but I was in high school) a bit and seeing as how I lived out of town a ways we'd usually just drive down the back/country road to the gas station, smoke on the way, pick up some food, and drive/smoke back to the house.

Anyway, one night we do this, and on the way back to my house we pass a cop sitting on the side of the road. Right as we are passing him, my friend who was in the front passenger seat sparks the bowl, sees the cop right as he does and looks at us and says "hmm, I think I may have just fucked up guys." My other buddy who's driving agrees because the cop has pulled out behind us. So, he plays it cool for a bit and decides to turn off on a road 2 roads before the one that goes to my house (less than a mile away), and a road that goes nowhere, just makes a U shape and comes right back out on the same road.

Cop follows.

Now it's pretty obvious we're about to get pulled over, and we're all starting to get very high. Driver starts to kinda freak out, I gave him my bag and he stashed it behind the dash (He had a little a/c thing that pulled out of the dash, but didnt look like it did). That spot was only big enough to fit the bag, so he takes the pipe and puts it behind a bottle of lotion he happens to have in a little cubby hole in his car (which, is pretty old and has lotion-residue all on the tip (it was his step-dad's who used it when he went fishing, or so he claimed)).

Lights come on right as we're about to get back on the road we originally turned off of (still less than a mile from my house). So we pull over and the cop pulls my  buddy(driver) out of the car. By this time we're all quite high.

Later I learned when they were talking behind the car the driver just kept making shit up to the cop. He asked where we were going, he said to buy smokes at the gas station down the road. The cop asked which gas station, and he pointed to one in the opposite direction from where we came. He asked why we were coming from the other direction then, and driver said something to the effect of "I just told you, we went to get smokes at the gas station" and on and on for a few minutes. Anyway he got down to where he asked my buddy if he could search, which he said yes to.

So, the cop comes back, takes the guy in passenger seat out of the car, pats him down, searches him, finds nothing, asks him why he's nervous, blah blah.

Now he asks me to "step out of the car please" and I oblige. At this point, I wasnt quite aware of how high I actually was, until I stepped out. I stepped onto a curb and definitely leaned back against the car, it was cold (this was in the winter months) and I realized how lifted I actually was. Kind of like when you're at the bar, you dont realize how drunk you are until you get up to piss.

So the cop asks me to empty my pockets. At the time I was doing some work for the university and had a bunch of miscellaneous CDs in my coat pockets, about 3 or 4 pens/pencils, a graphing calculator, all of which I handed to the guy. I thought it was pretty impressive. The best part was when he searched my little watch pocket in my jeans, he pulled out a little aluminum foil wrapper from a mini peanut butter cup, to which I looked down and giggled. The cop said "Noone ever looks in there, eh?" and put it back. I continued giggling, put all my shit back in my pockets and went to the back of the car with my two comrades.

So we're all back there chilling, trying to act natural, talking about the weather, how cold it is, blah blah. My buddy the driver pulls out his last piece of gum (orbit, or something similar, and small like that), we all have some hardcore cotton-mouth, so we split the already small piece of gum.

The cop knew we were ripped as hell, probably especially from my giggling. He searched through my friends car for a good 20 minutes probably (or at least it seemed like it), and his car was, of course, trashed, and had cigarette ash all over it, along with all kinds of other random shit (read: Very random, xmas lights, a piece of steel cut out like a shitty axe, probably some kids toys, various ceramic pieces he made in class, just all kinds of stuff). He searched from front to rear two or three times before he finally gave up.

Clearly flustered, he came back to where we were standing, literally threw us our IDs and told us to get out of there.

To top it off, on the way back to my house, 2 turns down the road, my friend misses the turn by a bit, stops, backs up in the middle of the road, and turns down it. It's a wonder we didnt get pulled over again.

A couple years later I ran into a cop at an Ihop and started talking to him. He was from the same dept. as the one that pulled us over that night (the driver was with me). He said "Our dept. doesnt need a drug dog, we got a guy that can sniff that shit out."

We looked at each other, and smiled. It had to have been the same guy that searched us, as it's a pretty small dept.

Anyway if you read it all, hope you enjoyed =)

Funniest thing that I have read in a long while..;)

--------------------

InvisibleGratos
Just thinkin anddrinkin
 User Gallery
    #6871961 - 05/04/07 11:31 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Me and two buddies were trippin pretty hard at a small country cemetary that no one ever goes to when a car pulls up and it happens to be a few friends of ours out there swapping their old ladies. We decide to leave to give them some privacy. The exit to the cemetary was a gravel driveway barely big enough for one car which empties onto a state road. As soon as we stopped to look to see if there were any cars coming a state pooper stopped on the highway blocking us in. We were all trippin balls and were smoking a bowl (it ended up under the drivers leg). Cop came up, asked for ID, asked what the fuck we were doing back there(as if he couldnt smell what we were doing) and asked about the other car then let us go. So down the road we go flippin out, kind of strange how none of us flipped until we were down the road.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom