Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJdub123
Seeker of theNonordinaryReality
Male

salvinorin A crystals
    #6859473 - 05/01/07 06:36 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I've done many salvia extractions before, but I wanna know more about extracting pure salvinorin A without the chloryfil, fats and oils, which I can't find much info on.

questions:
1. salvinorin A is not soluble in naptha, but the bad stuff(fats, oils...) is. so would doing a naptha wash with the powder before extracting get rid of all this?

2. after washing, what would I do next? just the usual acetone extraction? or would an A-B extraction be necessary?

I want the end result to be a clear solution that I can evaporate onto dry leaves which will leave tiny salvinorin A crystals evenly distributed on the leaves.

any suggestions/ideas?

--------------------
***any posts, suggestions, advice, events, messages, or any other written words (I, me, in my experience, etc...) on any topic, including illegal activity, is all strictly fictional =]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: salvinorin A crystals [Re: Jdub123]
    #6859585 - 05/01/07 07:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

You can buy pure salvorian a, but why the fuck would you want to smoke somthing so potent? You can lay this shit on blotter, thats how potent it is

OfflineHippie Chemist
Freeing Minds

Loc: Far Out There
Re: salvinorin A crystals [Re: resin]
    #6859618 - 05/01/07 07:07 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Imagine how funny it would be to dip a cigarette in crystal, and then bum it to that annoying person who never seems to have his own pack.

--------------------
Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.
-Pink Floyd-

OfflineJdub123
Male

Re: salvinorin A crystals [Re: resin]
    #6859633 - 05/01/07 07:09 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I wanna make it myself.

I know how potent it would be.
I wouldn't be smoking the crystals. you evaporate the solvent containing pure salvinorin a onto the leaves minus all the fats and chloryfil so it will be a really pure, clean final product.

--------------------
***any posts, suggestions, advice, events, messages, or any other written words (I, me, in my experience, etc...) on any topic, including illegal activity, is all strictly fictional =]

OfflineJraft
Psychonaut inTraining
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
    #6859658 - 05/01/07 07:15 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

But isn't that kind of counter-productive if your putting the salvinorin back onto LEAVES? You're getting rid of the fats and chlorophyll, and then putting the pure product onto leaves that contain exactly that... I just don't get your reasoning...

Offlinehightimesreader
Half assed question asker
 User Gallery

Loc: In the air conditioning
Re: salvinorin A crystals [Re: Jraft]
    #6859678 - 05/01/07 07:19 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

It sounds logical to me that you'd just do a naptha wash (Although I would do 3 of them.. 3 is a good extract number)then continue with acatone. I also read somthing but never tried that you wash the leaves with water for roughly 5 seconds to remove fats and oils but I'd trust the naptha washes more probably... what medium are you putting the salvorin a onto?

HTR

--------------------
I'm hunting for The Following ethnos.
For experiments, hunting finds and any other contributions, check out My journal.
HTR

A new leaf turned over.. I'm too old for this shit.
:commonsense:

OfflineJdub123
Male

Re: salvinorin A crystals [Re: Jraft]
    #6859701 - 05/01/07 07:23 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

my reason is just to make a more clean product. instead of having an extract that is dark green/black and sticky, I want clean green leaves with tiny crystals. it would be easier to make higher extractions because you won't be messing with green goo, rather it would be clear liquid that you can easily evaporate.

--------------------

OfflineJdub123
Male

Re: salvinorin A crystals [Re: hightimesreader]
    #6859777 - 05/01/07 07:39 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

hightimesreader said:
Although I would do 3 of them..

what medium are you putting the salvorin a onto?

yea I was planning on doing a few washes.

I'm basically wanting to do a 20x extraction minus all the goo. the crystals will be put back onto the other portion of salvia leaves. so however much crystals I get out of about 26ish grams of leaf(which would be significantly less after the naptha wash) will be evaporated onto about 2 grams of leaf.

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6860128 - 05/01/07 08:55 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

anything over 10x that is unstandardized has too much black waxes and is too hard to smoke.

you can also vaporize pure Salvinorin.  just suspend it in acetone at a concentration that one drop is a full dose.
  drop the drop on a piece of aluminum foil and let acetone evaporate.
  vaporize and hit with a straw.
  you will get the full dose in just a tiny puff of smoke.
  it beats holding in huge leaf hits :thumbup:

OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

Re: salvinorin A crystals [Re: cpw1971]
    #6860188 - 05/01/07 09:08 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

If you're taking out the chlorophyll and stuff, the only thing I would think of doing is putting it onto a blotter...

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

OfflineJdub123
Male

#6860307 - 05/01/07 09:35 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

nevermind i found what i am looking for:

http://www.entheology.org/edoto/anmviewer.asp?a=4&z=6

sooo yea the naptha wash in the beginning wont work because then you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the salvinorin layer and the isopropyl layer.

thanks for the help though :smile:

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
you can also vaporize pure Salvinorin. just suspend it in acetone at a concentration that one drop is a full dose

have you tried this?
that seems kinda sketchy, the dose would never be consistent, kinda risky..

--------------------

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #6860616 - 05/01/07 10:23 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jdub123 said:
I've done many salvia extractions before, but I wanna know more about extracting pure salvinorin A

questions:
1. salvinorin A is not soluble in naptha, but the bad stuff(fats, oils...) is. so would doing a naptha wash with the powder before extracting get rid of all this?

2. after washing, what would I do next? just the usual acetone extraction? or would an A-B extraction be necessary?

I want the end result to be a clear solution that I can evaporate onto dry leaves which will leave tiny salvinorin A crystals evenly distributed on the leaves.

any suggestions/ideas?

you wont be getting pure salvinorin A you will be getting everything that is polar & non-non-polar soluble. which actually turns out to be some nice looking crystals, but not exactly pure.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineJdub123
Male

Re: salvinorin A crystals [Re: A0999]
    #6860975 - 05/01/07 11:21 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

^^^dallas ehh!? me too!
ever been to afterlife?

yeaa I know this now.
the link I provided has a pretty easy tek(seems like) on how to get pure crystals. ill try it soon and post my result.

--------------------

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #6861225 - 05/02/07 12:22 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i cant find the write up i wanted to show you but this one is similar and much better than the one you posted earlier.
http://erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_extraction4.shtml

no i have never been to afterlife. i am well aware of it though. its just not my kinda crowd you know? im not saying i would never go there though. im sure it would be fun on ocassion. ive just never really had a strong desire to go there. not to mention i cant stay up much later than 4am and if i am up that late im fucking BEAT! i was considering going there to see keoki, i missed it though.

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineJdub123
Male

Re: salvinorin A crystals [Re: A0999]
    #6862235 - 05/02/07 09:58 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

thanks! that's exactly what I was looking for. idk why I didn't think to look on erowid..

another question regarding the above erowid link.
after refining down to crystals, if I wanted to put drops on blotter, would it work just to hold the blotter in your mouth or would you need to do other things to make it absorb into the bloodstream?

one more..
I've never used 151 proof alcohol, only acetone and isopropyl. would acetone work just as good as a replacement for the alcohol?

please just answers from users with first hand experience

Edited by Jdub123 (05/02/07 10:11 AM)

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

#6862258 - 05/02/07 10:07 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

One great guide made by sphere and redgreenvines is this one:
http://photos.imageevent.com/sphere/salviadivinorumextractiontech/Salvinorin%20infused%20cigarette%20paper.pdf
I've been following it and it works like a sharm.

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6862705 - 05/02/07 12:06 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jdub123 said:
I've done many salvia extractions before, but I wanna know more about extracting pure salvinorin A without the chloryfil, fats and oils, which I can't find much info on.

questions:

any suggestions/ideas?

1. naphtha wash of salvia plant material first is a bad choice, you want to get rid of fibre first - hence the acetone extraction from plant material.
2. don't do it backwards - question 2 is invalid.
3. follow the original directions of sphere and do it right.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6867170 - 05/03/07 11:24 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jdub123 said:
nevermind i found what i am looking for:

http://www.entheology.org/edoto/anmviewer.asp?a=4&z=6

sooo yea the naptha wash in the beginning wont work because then you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the salvinorin layer and the isopropyl layer.

thanks for the help though :smile:

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
you can also vaporize pure Salvinorin. just suspend it in acetone at a concentration that one drop is a full dose

have you tried this?
that seems kinda sketchy, the dose would never be consistent, kinda risky..

you have to measure it out correctly of course
  theres info floating somewhere around the net on the whole procedure. it is actually safer than the blotter method
    I talked to Sphere a few years back and he said he has done 10mg doses before :crazy2:

OfflineJdub123
Male

#6867420 - 05/03/07 12:31 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

10mg!! wow.
I don't think I'm brave enough to go that far anytime soon.

I have a scale that measures down to 1mg so I can keep halfing it so weighing isn't a problem.

500ug is alotttt for me I can't even imagine 10mg haha

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale