Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineUncleLuke
Crack andlasers.
Male

Loc: North Florida
Someone compare the effects of MG, HBWR, and Ololiuqui seeds for me plz.
    #6849436 - 04/29/07 01:05 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Seems like I heard that MG is the trippiest, and HBWR is more of a body high/sedated feeling. The only thing I've really heard about Ololiuqui is that it's a lot like HBWR only it constricts your pupils instead of dialating them for some reason.

Which of these seeds would you prefer over the others and why?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefunknsoul
Male

Re: Someone compare the effects of MG, HBWR, and Ololiuqui seeds for me plz. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6849472 - 04/29/07 01:20 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I've had some ololiuqui seeds lying around for quite a while. Honestly, I have a really hard time finding a definite dosage amount on these things. I would stick with HBWR, because the documentation on ololiqui is very sparse and vague. If anyone can help me here, please do...

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Someone compare the effects of MG, HBWR, and Ololiuqui seeds for me plz. [Re: funknsoul]
    #6849479 - 04/29/07 01:25 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

HBWR can be more trippy youll be suprised but any who. if you do a Acid base extraction then the differance is even still there but theres deffinatly less of one. i say just try em all over time. i like Ololiqui combined with ayahuasca the best better then HBWR or MG with it, Ololiqui gives more of a spacey vibe.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineUncleLuke
Crack andlasers.
Male

Re: Someone compare the effects of MG, HBWR, and Ololiuqui seeds for me plz. [Re: thedudenj]
    #6849552 - 04/29/07 01:48 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

funknsoul, I have a huge pack of Ololiuqui seeds right here in front of me. The other day I ate 18 of them and had no effects at all. Do you think I should try eating more, or are they bunk?

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Someone compare the effects of MG, HBWR, and Ololiuqui seeds for me plz. [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6849571 - 04/29/07 01:54 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

thats shitty i found like 20 to give good effects. do you have any rue or caapi?

or acid base em

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

Loc: Reality Loophole
    #6849639 - 04/29/07 02:16 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

It seems that you're taking seeds that are containing LSA quite often lately. Just thought I'll let you know.
Quote:

Most lysergic acid alkaloids are vasoconstricting, and the
medieval disease St. Anthony's Fire or ergotism, was the
result of eating high doses of ergotamine in bread made from
infected grain. At first tingling in the extremities, and
finally gangrene plus mental disorders was the result. Taking
MG seeds every couple of days just begins to approach the dose
level where first symptoms are possible. Taking them once a
month should entail no risk whatsoever.

--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               

OfflineUncleLuke
Crack andlasers.
Male

Re: Someone compare the effects of MG, HBWR, and Ololiuqui seeds for me plz. [Re: Individual]
    #6849695 - 04/29/07 02:43 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I've been taking it once or twice a week at most.

--------------------

OfflineUncleLuke
Crack andlasers.
Male

#6849697 - 04/29/07 02:43 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

actually just once a week because half the time they are bunk.

--------------------

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

#6849714 - 04/29/07 02:51 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

It's just tolerance, I guess

--------------------

OfflineUncleLuke
Crack andlasers.
Male

Re: Someone compare the effects of MG, HBWR, and Ololiuqui seeds for me plz. [Re: Individual]
    #6849728 - 04/29/07 02:58 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

nah it's not tolerance, cause when I do have a tolerance, I still feel 'something' even if i don't trip.

--------------------

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

#6849746 - 04/29/07 03:03 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Does the active and non-active seeds come from the same or different patch?

--------------------

OfflineUncleLuke
Crack andlasers.
Male

#6849758 - 04/29/07 03:06 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

The only active seeds I've ever gotten were Heavely Blue MG seeds from Walmart (Burpee brand). They always make me throw up, but after that I feel great and trip hard.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6849814 - 04/29/07 03:19 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

wholey shit man acid base extract em. no throwing up no nausea and it melts in your mouth

--------------------

OfflineUncleLuke
Crack andlasers.
Male

Re: Someone compare the effects of MG, HBWR, and Ololiuqui seeds for me plz. [Re: thedudenj]
    #6849815 - 04/29/07 03:20 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

how difficult is it?

--------------------

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

#6849828 - 04/29/07 03:23 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

So why don't you stick to a vendor you know sells good seeds. If you take one type of seeds constantly, eventually you'll invent your own best way to ingest them with minimal negative effects. You'll know what to wait and with some reasonable thinking that allows you prevent certain effects.

Seedmaterial can be quite rough on empty stomach. My advice for puking would be to TAKE your last average meal about 1.5 hours before ingesting the seeds. That makes your digestion process to be already active when the seeds hit your system. It'll make them digest faster and not being so rough on your stomach. Drinking a lot of water could be a helper too. Last time I took 500 Flying soucer MG seeds that way and almost didn't feel any stomach discomforts. Just a slight heavy feeling.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6849870 - 04/29/07 03:34 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

not at all. get 2 mason jars from hardwear store.gallon of muratic acid from pool store or hardware or online scince store. get lye NaOH aka crystal drain cleaner or online science store. Naphtha from hardwear store. and ph paper or meter or testing kit.

soak crushed seeds in acid for a day PH 2 (this draws LSA into acid and bad stuff in seeds)
strain seed out
add 1/10th naphtha to solution shake (naptha pulls out bad stuff)
let seperate collect acid
add lye water solution to blance ph to about 9-11 (this makes the LSA turn into a salt)
and 1/10th naptha make sure its warm( in salt form now naptha being a non polar solvent can collect the free LSA)
sperate collect naptha
evaporate in pie pan with a fan
pure lsa crystals they should be brown like erowid picture
place in mouth and couple min bam
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/extraction_guide1/dmt_extraction_guide1.shtml

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (04/29/07 03:39 PM)

OfflineUncleLuke
Crack andlasers.
Male

#6850030 - 04/29/07 04:12 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

where do you get lye from?

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6850370 - 04/29/07 05:50 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

read pm

--------------------

OfflineDrunkyDaBear
marijuana'llmake ya jump offbridges
Male User Gallery

Loc: the swamp
    #6850960 - 04/29/07 08:44 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

if yer gonna go the seed route, go morning glory, heavenley blue variety.. alot of people will vomit or so i hear, i havent puked on mg seeds to date, and ive taken 6 + 14.6 + 25.5 grams all in 24 hours, not even ground up, just washed and chewed as seed.. its a pain in the ass but i think that does something to alter the nausea? or maybe its just me and my iron stomach :tongue: lol.. theyre definently nothin to fuck around with tho! as mckenna said "this is not something where you'd say 'oh boy, i wish we had the real thing', this IS the real thing" i also find that its best enjoyed outdoors.. for me at least, its got that earthy feel to it :smile:

edit: also, at most walmarts they carry a certain brand.. slips my mind right now as to the brand name.. i think its someones last name, its definently not burpee.. but the packages are HUGE.. it even says on there, "more seed than 4 average packetts" theyre like 4.8 grams i believe.. and over here, 97 cents a pack :laugh: cant beat it.. buy like five packs, down em, and be prepared to stare at clouds for five hours

--------------------
i know the pieces fit, cuz i watched them fall away. mildewed and smoldering, fundamental differing. pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion, disenigrating as it goes, testing our communication. the light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us, so, we cannot seem to reach an end, crippling our communication.
the poetry that comes from the squaring off between, and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance.

Edited by DrunkyDaBear (04/29/07 08:47 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom