Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedvwicked
Darkly Vigilant
Male

Loc: WI, USA
Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well)
    #6835490 - 04/26/07 02:32 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I hallucinate. A lot. Without drugs, daily. Well after a while you sort of learn to trigger them, and I always got these really nice body rushes when I was really wasted and lying down/really relaxed.

I started by relaxing and enjoying every feeling of my stone or trip, and stare at the trippiest object near me (this is generally the pink light I have surrounded by my pot plants for their morning misting) and then i concentrate.

I sort of almost go slightly crosseyed but on a micro-level, then i get this HUGE rush through my chest and body, its insane and i would never want it to stop..so much better then an orgasm and more intense. My vision also begins to glitch, sort of like spinning in circles and trying to look at one object and it just glitches-downward to the left ...then the feeling comes.

Then boom, it overwhelms and the true feeling hits. I've gotten it to last about 8 seconds STRAIGHT once and nearly pissed myself. It usually lasts about 3-4 seconds.

anyone else capable of this? experienced? anyone have any idea what this is? because it seriously feels BETTER than an orgasm, shit..its LIKE an orgasm only through your whole body especially your chest..

i want to know, ive been able to do it for a while now and i find it to be a neat little gift.

I've achieved it 3 times in the past year SOBER.

It happens pretty much every time I do a drug, needless to say I am an abuser.

-wicked

--------------------
Darkly Vigilant Wicked
www.DarklyVigilant.com
I am generally treated like a mushroom.. Everyone is always trying to keep me in the dark and all they feed me is bullshit..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshroower
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: dvwicked]
    #6835555 - 04/26/07 03:28 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

You said it happens basically when you're lying down/really relaxed. By the description of the vision glitch, spinning in circles and the boom, also, you have this chest pressure... well, looks like the onset of an out-of-body experience to me. Do you feel the impossibility to move your body while you experience this thing?

I have at least one OBE/lucid dream every week and that's what it looks like to me in the first few moments before you really dream/hallucinate more intense.

Describe more please :smile:

Offlinedvwicked
Darkly Vigilant
Male

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: shroower]
    #6836496 - 04/26/07 11:21 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Ok. yes it is very hard to move when the true feeling hits, or maybe I just dont want to, like..when your fucking a girl and you bust and its just to sensitive and you STOP..sort of, only better..we'll see im having sex tonight ill say whats better later, im gonna try to achieve them both tonight and maybe even teach my girlfriend how to do it :X

maybe that's what it is. I've heard of out-of-body experiences and i guess the vision part is similar. You know how I stare at a single object with concentration? sometimes when the feeling comes it seems like when that object starts to glitch...i start moving towards it like im floating in mid-air, but i only get so close before i snap back to my seat..I prefer the body feeling over the visuals anyday, but i dont take them for granted ;X

Ok. let's just say i decided to experiment about 6 months ago while getting a hand job..and i achieved this feeling while CUMMING and it was absolute bliss, if there is a heaven, that was it and i came all over it.

not necessarily impossible to move, but as soon as I do the feeling goes away...so I only moved once when its happened (second time) haven't done it since because those moments are rare and highly enjoyable.

My girlfriend is tripping for the first time tonight off this big mushie my friend hooked me up with for her birthday, you guys wouldnt happen to be able to tell me how girls are sexually on shrooms would you? Any advice? Not enough for both of us, but that's ok i guess im not gonna wine on her bday, i got to trip yesturday.

i hallucinate a lot during this as well, a LOT. But i have a variety of special little disorders and mental illnesses so I do not blame shrooms for that one.

I see some scary shit, but im never afraid because I know it's not real..mind over matter? tripping with buddies yesturday and other people like freak out when people mess with them, i just laugh my ass off :X

hardcore chest-orgasm, glitching eye-orgasm, slight body orgasm = best explanation via me

-wicked

--------------------
Darkly Vigilant Wicked
www.DarklyVigilant.com
I am generally treated like a mushroom.. Everyone is always trying to keep me in the dark and all they feed me is bullshit..

OfflineFruitboot
Stranger
Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: dvwicked]
    #6838993 - 04/26/07 10:07 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

YEA MAN!!! I've felt the same thing! Like, a wave of such intensely great feeling washes over your whole body. Both times it has happened to me I was laying on my back tripping my ass off just staring at the sky.

Offlinedvwicked
Darkly Vigilant
Male

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: Fruitboot]
    #6839348 - 04/26/07 11:32 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

its crazy as hell..

my girlfriend tripped for the first time today, once we got past the stomach ache she loved it.

we fucked. i loved that.

hehehehe everyone wins

i love the feeling.

BTW, sex is good..but not better!
hha!

-wicked

--------------------
Darkly Vigilant Wicked
www.DarklyVigilant.com

OfflineMechs
Silent contemplator

#6841379 - 04/27/07 01:24 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I know exactly what you are talking about. I am always around other people though and they start talking to me and break me out of it.
A lot of the time I can't hold it very long because it is far too intense.I remember reading a few places that you are channeling your energy or something like that.

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: Mechs]
    #6841502 - 04/27/07 01:52 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I can only keep like that for a few seconds.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6844269 - 04/28/07 04:34 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

things may be simmilar
possibly "equal"
but neither is a substitute for the other.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6844362 - 04/28/07 07:07 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I have the same thing. If I'm really high or drunk and lie down, I feel like I'm flying really fast and get something vaguely similar to a full body orgasm. Excellent stuff.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

#6845232 - 04/28/07 01:00 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

>>>>hardcore chest-orgasm, glitching eye-orgasm, slight body orgasm = best explanation via me

You're creating a meditative state, and sending most of the energy to your heart chakra. With practice, you can control how much energy you allow to manifest without the use of drugs and walk around all day feeling this way.

If you want to play around with it, the energy comes from the chakras (the big ones are located in a line down the center of your body), but especially the crown (top of your head) and root (base of your spine).

Just a heads up, the short intervals you're experiencing that feel beyond orgasmic.. are a condition called "too open". With practice, you can sustain the experience, and it will leave you shaking, weak, and with cold sweats. It's like filling a 10 ounce cup with 12 ounces of water. BUT, with practice you will "increase the size of the cup". You just kinda ride the edge and it expands over time.

This is, expansion of consciousness.

Also, your chest (heart chakra) is said by many to be the ONE chakra, though others use a system that names the crown as the most importaint. There are 7 major chakras, and I prefer to think of them as all equally importaint. They can all produce their own form of euphoria.

One more thing :smile: My "goal" isn't so much to enjoy strong meditative state (I've got that down), but to keep my chakras open at all times. With regular meditation, these energy centers will stay open all day. In fact, once you get good enough, a few minutes here, a few minutes there, will keep you there all day. This is why it's importaint to get them all open. As good as the heart feels, you'll get tired of it if you focus on it exclusively. Get them all open and you're livin' the way life was ment to be lived, which saddly is something that the vast majority of people have no idea about. Most people are quite numb inside, and scared of themselves.

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6845673 - 04/28/07 03:27 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

EllisDSox said:
I have the same thing. If I'm really high or drunk and lie down, I feel like I'm flying really fast and get something vaguely similar to a full body orgasm. Excellent stuff.

I've had this happen multiple times involuntarily... like I'll smoke a joint or be drinking and chilling, and all of a sudden I get this crazy rush come up inside of my body... feels like my etheral self is being highly accelerated from inside of my body and it's almost unbearably intense... the longest I've sustained this feeling is 3-4 seconds and then its over, though it may return for another wave, sometimes three waves of this....

can't really explain what's going on but it feels pretty intense, and I can't say its pleasurable, but not a bad feeling either...

Offlinecheckyourchest
Explorer

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: chodamunky]
    #6851590 - 04/29/07 11:06 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i think i've experienced exactly what you're describing. it happens when i've been drinking pretty heavily and have smoked a little bit of grass. it's without a doubt the best feeling i have ever experienced.

the best rush running through my body...i've gotten it to last roughly 15 seconds, and then i'm able to slap myself right back into it. in my experience, you can prolong the rush by holding your breath for a second and then very, very slowly inhaling until you lose it.

Offlinedvwicked
Darkly Vigilant
Male

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: checkyourchest]
    #6852352 - 04/30/07 02:52 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, and I thought I was the only one!

Yeah, it is sort of a meditation isn't it. I never believed in that sort of thing but that one dudes explanation sounded pretty damn accurate to me. Yes it is by far the best feeling possible, to my knowledge.. I prefer it to sex other then the fact it doesn't cure blue balls. I want to try to focus in on it when I'm having sex, although it would be hard if I was on top..so the next time my girlfriend rides me I'm gonna give it a go..

Breathing slowly like that DOES HELP! I learned that without trying. I forgot to mention it does come in waves, and the most i've had was four. 15 seconds? Lucky mofo! Longest mine lasted was no more then 10, probably 8ish although when it happens it feels like time is infinite.

I agree most people do not study their bodies and minds like I, and a few others do. I have no emotion whatsoever. I was tramatized to much as a kid, I think..but I am most aware that I do not fear myself..I tend to think I am capable of anything, because I never seem to fail under pressure. A lot of arrogance seems to come from me because of that, but I am not a dick about it. Let's just say I am not afraid to fight four people on one.

Yeah. I have achieved it sober as I said, but rare...A stimulant provides a LOT of ease.

I now know why indians smoking dope lying on their backs looking at the sky believed in inner-enlightenment and gods. I am native royalty actually, but only a small amount and I'm not involved with my roots. Cherokee.

I am gonna keep this up man, if anyone wants pointers I've achieved this a shit ton of times..maybe a hundred now..it's hard to count them..even more then sex. You tend to always think of it like you do sex, the best times, and the most recent ones..with this feeling there are no bad times.

Dude. That is what made me sleep for 20 hours. I could not figure out what the hell was going on. I devoted an entire night to this (I have oodles of time) and I achieved it like a dozen times, once lasting 8-10 seconds :x It literally took the life out of me, I felt like I got fucked 10 fucking times in a row and then ran a marathon.

I am able to achieve it easier after that too.

sound like I am on the right path? perhaps religion ties into this..im darwinian/survivalist based... (I think church is worse then the psych ward)

I go to my girlfriend's church program fucked up every wednesday and make up little stories and watch all the jesus freaks oooo and ahhh...girlfriend get's mad because i get so drunk there sometimes I forget i am at a church youth program and I start like kissing her neck in a room full of jc freaks. Oops.

She's atheist anyways, I have no idea why she goes and neither does she.

I am feeling like one of my rice cakes might just find itself into the boiler for some tea, and I might expand my body and mind a bit tonight :x

It is easiest to achieve in a very clean room, or perhaps that's just me. I am very high anxiety person most of it caused from different types of OCD.

I like my OCD.

-wicked

--------------------
Darkly Vigilant Wicked
www.DarklyVigilant.com

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#6852820 - 04/30/07 08:02 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

the longest I've sustained this feeling is 3-4 seconds and then its over, though it may return for another wave, sometimes three waves of this....

Lasts a couple of minutes sometimes, but it's really hard to not come out of it, since it's so intense. We call it the rollercoaster.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6853531 - 04/30/07 11:22 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Get this on shrooms every time. Feels like a wave of pleasure that rushes throughout my entire being. Incredibley blissfull.

Offlinedvwicked
Darkly Vigilant
Male

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #6856097 - 04/30/07 10:48 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

anyone got any tricks to get there faster?

i have a few pm me and ill see where your at compaired to me and if i can sustain easier ill tell ya what i do.

--------------------
Darkly Vigilant Wicked
www.DarklyVigilant.com

Offlinepasteface
pasty

#6868692 - 05/03/07 06:04 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I accidentally discovered this when I was very little before I even hit puberty. Maybe about 8 or 9? Maybe a little old I can't be sure but the night I did I remember very distinctly. I couldn't sleep. I can't remember if I had heard about meditation at the time or not (It could be me filling in spots in my memory) but I think I had and all I knew was that you try to clear you mind. So I tried just that. I laid down on my chest arms and legs spread out around me completely loose and relaxed and I tried to forget about everything. It was hard at first, infact if it hadn't been for me trying to get to sleep I'm sure I would have given up. At first I spent a long time trying to not feel or hear anything and that didn't work at all so then I tryed to think about nothing but that was impossible as well. Finally I came to the conclusion that black is nothing. Space is black and there is nothing in a square of space so I tried to image just pure black with nothing in it. Thinks kept poking in but on trying to concentrate on that I had successfully blocked out the continuous world and after trying for a while (no idea really how much time this took) I felt my entire body relax sinking into the mattress and then I succeeded in literally thinking about nothing but black infinity for just a split second. When I did I felt this amazing rush over my body, now I know its comparable to a really good orgasm, and then instantly my mind was racing with "WOH WHAT IS THIS" which obviously ruined the whole empty infinity. For a while after that I did it almost nightly. Then only when I couldn't sleep. And now I haven't done it in quiet a while, I tried maybe a year ago but I wasn't successful and thought maybe I had been imagining things as a kid. Now that I read this I'm defiantly convinced that its real and I'm just really rusty so I'll start trying every night until I can get it to come back. I do remember getting quiet good at it until it was relatively easy.

Offlinedvwicked
Darkly Vigilant
Male

Re: Orgasm-like body feeling (can aquire via cannabis, alcohol as well) [Re: pasteface]
    #6887025 - 05/07/07 10:34 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

yeah the more you try the more you succeed, definetly.

i managed to pull it off as my girlfriend gave me head tonight.  i made her like put her hand on my stomach and relax against me, really peacefully and such..

finally zoned in..felt it...7 seconds, then boom its over and i cum...

then i smoked a bowl and made a really big steak as she went home..

I think the night has gone well, votes? :laugh:

its cool other people can do this.  i thought it was funny i never hear this chakra term then i hear it twice in a week.

rofl

--------------------
Darkly Vigilant Wicked
www.DarklyVigilant.com

Offlinedvwicked
Darkly Vigilant
Male

#6899872 - 05/10/07 10:43 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Anyone else?

checking my new sig saying..

--------------------
Darkly Vigilant Wicked
www.DarklyVigilant.com

Offlinetrippin_balls
Stranger
Male

Loc: Australia
    #6904879 - 05/12/07 02:12 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

yeah i get the same type of sensation, i love it.. happens to me pretty often after smoking some decent bud and then lying down for a little while with no distractions (tv etc) and just letting my mind wander..
it's way more intense+longer when i smoke while very drunk, a mate of mine described it similar to a heroin rush even..

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order