Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: PF or HAWK - what species for newbee?
    #68239 - 12/11/99 09:53 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (06/05/17 05:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: PF or HAWK - what species for newbee? [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #68241 - 12/12/99 11:46 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Both Ryche and PF are good and reliable. Just pick one. I like the B+ strain and the MR strain. they are both fast growers and potent. But I think you should wait a week for the Cambodian strain from Ryche. It really sounds promising.

Best of luck to you,
tweedy.

Anonymous

#68242 - 12/13/99 05:45 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Personaly I've not read anything about the new "cambodian strain" but I'm sure it'll be expensive. I've only bought spores once 4 different strains, and traded for cyans and azures. I'd say go with who ever is cheeper all the spores are about the same. Last tiem I checked PF was the cheepest selling all of the different strains for $10 each. Alot of newbies like Hawk because he personaly answers questions which is a good PR move, but last time I look this stuff was spendy. Perosnaly for ease of growing I like the PF' Matisis roamro (sp) they grew fAster than the rest B+, EQ, HA, or amazon, ones + they began to pin in the jars so ya knew they were done so ya don't pull m and get green mold centers like some of my friends did when I gave them the other strains. Good luck

------------------
"Experence is not what happens to you it what you do with what happens to you"
A. Huxley

Anonymous

#68243 - 12/13/99 09:00 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

The Cambodian will sell for $13, according to the website.

You know, Hawk's syringes do sell for $3 more than PFs. But they're cloudy, you got many spores to choose from, (I recommend B+, direct comparisons I just made shows it does grow easier+faster), and he throwns in free ones often. Yeah and the Cambodian, be the first on your block to grow it. I can't wait.

rah rah rah. Seriously, Hawk is good.

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Trusted Cultivator
    #68244 - 12/15/99 03:55 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Pf is ok. If I hadn't started with it though, I wouldn't have it. And who cares about this non-sensical invitro pinning crap? You can tell your jars are done when they are all white for chris's sake! The invitro pins never mature anyway, so who cares. The EC and B+ are supperior, but you need to be somewhat of a connoeisour to really care about the difference in potency. But the differences in beaty are obvious. But then as a begginner you won't know any better, so it doesn't really matter does it.

------------------
-From a registered Mad Scientist

"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obiwan Kenobi (also a Mad Scientist tm)

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

OfflinePanTrop
enthusiast
Loc: Washington
    #68245 - 12/15/99 04:57 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Ryche or PF? To me this is a silly question....for one Ryches is just an all around great guy.....his prices are higher than PFs yes.....but, would PF replace your syringe if YOU fucked it up? NO, but ryche will.....will PF guarantee your order will be shipped in 7 days or a free syringe will be added to your order....HELL NO! The choice is simple....Hawks Eye Sacred Spores is the choice over PF....besides you want to compare PFs syringes with Hawks.....pure cloudyness in the syringes....again Hawks eye wins this hands down....Oh and Cambodian strain...fuck yea....this is probably the best if not perfect strain for newbies to cultivate! I cant wait to get my order in to Ryche and be the first in my CITY to fruit these!

------------------
"My mind dont work if my spine dont jerk"
-Quote from Eminem-

~PanTrop~

--------------------
" My mind dont work if my spine dont jerk!"

Anonymous

#68246 - 12/15/99 01:17 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

For real though, to whoever said Hawk's Eye was pricier, wtf??? He charges $13 for most syringes, yes PF only charges $10, but that is a $3 difference. If that is a big deal to you, you might want to consider not growing cause if you take the cheap routes the money will add up to quite a little sum.

Also, I did check and my Hawk's Eye syringes DID have spore clumps in them, while the PF syringe DID NOT. Also PF requires a minimum of $20 for an order, while I don't believe Hawk's Eye has limitations like that.

Anyway, for ease of growth for the beginner the PFtek is the way to go, and the PF strain has adapted to being grown this way. I had great success though on my first time using the PFtek method with Hawk's B+ and Ecuadors. I plan on getting spores from Hawk's Eye except for the strains he doesn't carry (the PF (MR), and the PES Hawaiian). ALthough, his selection is much wider than PF's !!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract