Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLizard_King12034
Ride My See-Saw
Male
Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Not Sure What To Think. Don't Think It Was A Bad Trip.
    #6820308 - 04/22/07 06:48 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Alright, well I tripped on an eigth yesturday. The actual trip was fantastic. About 4 hours later when I was near a sober level of thought, I decided to smoke. As soon as I felt the effects from the bud, I became extreamly high. Now I soon began to get scaired of my surroundings, so I decided to go hangout with my friend in another room. He calms me down a little, but this is when things became hell. It was like I lost all logical thought, all sensation of my outer body, I began to have an abstract sense of perception. I actually ran out of his house screaming and told my friends to kill me because I thought that the mushrooms had some how iniatied some hidden mental illness. This lasted for about 4 hours. This was the most frightening experience of my life. I don't think this was a bad trip because it didn't even feel like tripping. It felt like something inside. I wore noise proof headphones, but I was hearing cars drive by and voices very clearly. Has anyone else experienced this?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: Not Sure What To Think. Don't Think It Was A Bad Trip. [Re: Lizard_King12034]
    #6820335 - 04/22/07 06:55 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Smoking weed can bring back the trip for a while, sometimes making it even more intense (depending on how good the bud you're smoking is).

You just were not prepared and got scared. Next time try to embrace what is happening.

OfflineTMshroom
one
Re: Not Sure What To Think. Don't Think It Was A Bad Trip. [Re: Lizard_King12034]
    #6820401 - 04/22/07 07:11 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

As we all know weed can make you a bit pnoid. Now paranoya on shrooms is just intence. Dont worry bout it, you will get over it. :-D

OfflineCompass
Ancient Light

Loc: The Border of Reality
Re: Not Sure What To Think. Don't Think It Was A Bad Trip. [Re: TMshroom]
    #6820425 - 04/22/07 07:16 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

It was the weed man, classic panic attack.

I've heard shrooms can change the way some people react to weed.

Weed has given me very clear auditory hallucinations and I've never taken shrooms.

--------------------
nystagmus dopamine guru inverted pop culture love scars of sorrow fleshy synesthesia hippie farts perpetual tinnitus
Reclaim the Swastika!

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Not Sure What To Think. Don't Think It Was A Bad Trip. [Re: Compass]
    #6820515 - 04/22/07 07:32 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

It was the weed man, classic panic attack.

I've heard shrooms can change the way some people react to weed.

Weed has given me very clear auditory hallucinations and I've never taken shrooms.

Yup

--------------------

OfflineLizard_King12034
Ride My See-Saw
Male
Re: Not Sure What To Think. Don't Think It Was A Bad Trip. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6820794 - 04/22/07 08:49 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Well, I was really freaked because I was telling my friends to kill me, I had never been more serious in my entire life. I was going to go run down his street screaming for help. Like I reminded myself of this crazy guy who is always at out local mall and talks to himself. I would be like, I'd like come to a conclusion on something and then change my mind about it and I'd make no sense about anything. Like I came to the conclusion that my mind had like started over and I just needed to relearn everything.

--------------------

Invisibletakk
Stranger
Male

#6820817 - 04/22/07 08:55 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Lizard_King12034 said:
Like I reminded myself of this crazy guy who is always at out local mall and talks to himself.

That's called fear

Quote:

Lizard_King12034 said:
I would be like, I'd like come to a conclusion on something and then change my mind about it and I'd make no sense about anything. Like I came to the conclusion that my mind had like started over and I just needed to relearn everything.

That's what mushrooms tend to do

did you anticipate such feelings before the trip? Perhaps you should read up a bit more about psychedelics :tongue:
mushrooms show what living's REALLY about, it'll show you the simplest of things and how it relates to everything else and if you're not in the right frame of mind to accept such patterns/similarities then fear takes over and yadda yadda yadda :crazy:

OfflineLizard_King12034
Ride My See-Saw
Male
Re: Not Sure What To Think. Don't Think It Was A Bad Trip. [Re: takk]
    #6820860 - 04/22/07 09:05 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Alright, I guess you guys are right. I've researched Psychedelics pretty well. I've also had a bad trip before and it was nothing like this, but I guess bad trips don't have a set feeling. So I guess it was a bad trip. Thanks for the advice.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies