Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Shroom Trip Potentiating tips?
    #6817007 - 04/21/07 08:37 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Hey guys, going to be dosing about 3.5 grams of cubes tomorrow night and wanted to see if you would share some of your trip enhancement methods.

Those of you that use lemon juice or orange juice, do you feel it makes a big difference? Which do you prefer?

Do you guys prefer grinding them up into a powder and mixing with something else, or do you like the old, chomp them into mush and gulp them down method. I personally have always done the latter, but the last couple of times I felt fairly queasy afterwards, and was just wondering if I should switch to a different route of administration, as long as it will not de-intensify the amount of active compound absorbed.

I'm going to be fasting for several hours prior to ingestion.

Any tips from you guys that have been doing this for ages would be highly appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrise
Regnarts
 User Gallery

Loc: Underwater
Re: Shroom Trip Potentiating tips? [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #6817053 - 04/21/07 08:54 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I like fresh lemon juice, grind up three or four and the same for the shrooms and just chug its down. Can't taste any shroom (I cant take the taste too much anymore) and I believe lemon juice gives it an extra kick (especially an eigth) along with the fasting you should be ready to go.

--------------------
"It is only once we've lost everything, we are free to do anything."

Everything I think, say, or do is fictional

OfflineHippie Chemist
Freeing Minds

Loc: Far Out There
    #6817064 - 04/21/07 08:59 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Take some ground up Syrian rue seeds (1-3 grams) about a half hour before the shrooms on an empty stomach (ONLY if you're an experienced tripper, and you are familiar with MAOIs and how they interact with antidepressants and certain foods. They can be deadly.). When you take the shrooms, put them in a blender with lemmon juice and blend well. You don't need much juice. Just enough to cover the shrooms. After you pour it in a cup, wash out the blender with just enough juice to clean out the chunks. The blending method brings it on the fastest, but only use the MAOI is you know what you're doing, because it can take you far...not to mention, it can really fuck you up if you're on certain medications. Do research on the MAOI with DMT-type chemicals and you'll see why it's dangerous, but potentially very intense.

--------------------
Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.
-Pink Floyd-

Edited by Hippie Chemist (04/21/07 09:01 PM)

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Shroom Trip Potentiating tips? [Re: Hippie Chemist]
    #6817106 - 04/21/07 09:23 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Hippie Chemist said:
Take some ground up Syrian rue seeds (1-3 grams) about a half hour before the shrooms on an empty stomach (ONLY if you're an experienced tripper, and you are familiar with MAOIs and how they interact with antidepressants and certain foods. They can be deadly.). When you take the shrooms, put them in a blender with lemmon juice and blend well. You don't need much juice. Just enough to cover the shrooms. After you pour it in a cup, wash out the blender with just enough juice to clean out the chunks. The blending method brings it on the fastest, but only use the MAOI is you know what you're doing, because it can take you far...not to mention, it can really fuck you up if you're on certain medications. Do research on the MAOI with DMT-type chemicals and you'll see why it's dangerous, but potentially very intense.

HC-Is the MAO inhibitory effect desired for serotonin release? Does that amplify the effect of Psylocin on the brain?
Not sure if I can get ahold of SR, but I'm not taking any meds that would be problematic with it.

OfflineHippie Chemist
Freeing Minds

Loc: Far Out There
    #6817147 - 04/21/07 09:42 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I havn't tried it yet, but my friend, a psych major, who is as into psychedelicas as I am, has tried, and he said it was overwhelming with 4 grams of P. cubensis. Usually, he and I eat at least 7 grams of P. cubensis, just to get a "normal" trip going. I know he can handle his doses, but he said it almost freaked him out with such a low dose. This summer, I'm going to finally see how different it is. He said there's a more sedated feeling to mixing shrooms with SR, but the trip was more intense. I don't know from experience yet, but I'd assume that SR would aid the mushroom trip. Read up on it; supposedly, it makes mushrooms feel 3 times stronger, by dose.

--------------------
Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.
-Pink Floyd-

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Shroom Trip Potentiating tips? [Re: Hippie Chemist]
    #6817157 - 04/21/07 09:49 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Heh-Thx for the 411 HC. That sounds quite intense.

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Shroom Trip Potentiating tips? [Re: Drise]
    #6817164 - 04/21/07 09:51 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Drise said:
I like fresh lemon juice, grind up three or four and the same for the shrooms and just chug its down. Can't taste any shroom (I cant take the taste too much anymore) and I believe lemon juice gives it an extra kick (especially an eigth) along with the fasting you should be ready to go.

Drise-do you feel like the trip kicks in FASTER with the lemon juice?

Invisiblekija
Stranger
 User Gallery

#6818782 - 04/22/07 11:00 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

there's a billion page thread some where and lot of others on this very subject.

And there is also a search feature above

peace.

--------------------
Am I breathing up or down? says the speaking fictional character.

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

Re: Shroom Trip Potentiating tips? [Re: kija]
    #6818796 - 04/22/07 11:05 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

kija said:
there's a billion page thread some where and lot of others on this very subject.

And there is also a search feature above

peace.

Yeah, I ran a search before I posted this, and there were some pretty cool individual trip reports on there with lemon juice/shroom combo's. Just seeing if there's any newer trends I guess.

OfflineDrise
Regnarts
 User Gallery

Loc: Underwater
    #6819721 - 04/22/07 04:28 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah it feels like it comes on a little faster, you get that hesitation in your chest right after downing it.

--------------------
"It is only once we've lost everything, we are free to do anything."

Everything I think, say, or do is fictional

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag