Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinetrippindad82
Trusted Cultivator of Trich
Male

Loc: down, down the hole
hooters
    #6815225 - 04/21/07 08:54 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

So the hooters in my area went out of business. It's a fucking bummer because I liked their breaded wings very much so. I decided to check online and find out if they were remodeling or indeed closed. They're closed. But...I came across this article written in my local paper. http://rochesternow.org/hooters2.html This paragraph made me laugh my ass off:

Quote:

When men think of women as objects, not as persons, it gives them license to put women down, pay them less wages, and verbally abuse them. After verbal abuse can come physical abuse such as battering, stalking, rape and murder. Hooters has created an atmosphere which provides a foundation for harming women.

I lost the logic in this statement. However, the article had a redeeming paragraph later.

Quote:

Hooters would probably respond that these women (Hooters would say girls) are not harassed and that they make good wages. It is their choice to work at Hooters.

I would say that I agree more with this. No one is forcing those girls to work there. Moreover, do girls and women who wear revealing clothes in their daily lives promote the battering, raping, and murder of women????????

--------------------
Trying to explain a journey to someone who has never experienced it is like trying to explain what a zebra looks like to  blind person who has never seen a horse.

^^^The above matter may be a complete fantasy that I concocted out of possible boredom.^^^

--------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: hooters [Re: trippindad82]
    #6815237 - 04/21/07 09:00 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

actually culture is forcing them to work there.

and i would say to some point a few of them items you listed may indeed raise...but at the same time there are guys that after seeing some naked women might be less likely to do those things.

bottom line is its a job, and if someone would pay me good money to dance naked fuck yah id do it and enjoy it.

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

OfflineJunkFood
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NYC
Re: hooters [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #6815301 - 04/21/07 09:25 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale