Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinepoddope
Stranger
How to keep the "mush enhanced" state(s) of mind???
    #6812120 - 04/20/07 08:36 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

2 weeks ago, i had the best mush experience ever. (long story...)
Anyway, waht bothers me is that i was in the best state of mind i ever experienced and had the chance to go deep, but wasted it by smoking weed and got deconcentrated, and lost my superior self....

Now i started meditating on it to get there again, but so hard. It's like a part of me is gone, while i know it's in here!!!  :mad2:  :hissyfit:  :cryariver:

question is, how to maintain the states of mind achieved under entity influence. Please don't answer eat shroomz every day, i've been seriously considering it...

--------------------
We already share the sun,
?why can't?
we share the earth

Edited by poddope (04/20/07 08:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDR. PRIME
Mental M.D.

Loc: Chicago Flag
Re: How to keep the "mush enhanced" state(s) of mind??? [Re: poddope]
    #6812208 - 04/20/07 08:53 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Learn as many things as you can everyday. Be fascinated by them and be inspired by those new experiences to learn even more new things. Pick what you like, know what you like, know what you want, and go for it. You're still the same as you were when you were on mushrooms, it just doesn't surface itself to the same extent when you're sober. It is the subconscious and conscious working together. The subconscious will take care of itself if the conscious is in good working order. And don't take too many mushrooms, they can fuck your head up eventually. Moderate.

--------------------

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

#6812229 - 04/20/07 08:57 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Don't seriously consider it. Eating shrooms every day will make the experience less profound and will probably render you seriously out of touch with reality.

Every powerful psychedelic trip shifts your conception of reality to a new center, which can be either calming or disturbing. Building a psychedelic awareness, a natural harmony with the ebbs and flows of life on earth, is a gradual process IME. I strongly advise patience as a chief virtue, with the study of spiritual and philosophical texts, meditation, exercise, spending time in nature, and yoga as lovely additions to the mandala.

The part of you that you found is not gone, it has just been pushed down a bit by old programming. It will burgeon again, more resplendent than you can now imagine.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: How to keep the "mush enhanced" state(s) of mind??? [Re: Lion]
    #6812958 - 04/20/07 12:39 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

well
i have personally deconstructed the experience for myself and found simmilarities with waking dream states, and attitude modulation.

as with the waking dreamstates you are looking for signal extension, or longer ripples and wakes from each thing that arises in your gestalt field.

as with the positive feelings, and outlook or attitude, this can be cultivated outside of the well rewarded mushroom context, without the preliminary reward requirement (this is a key element - the drug comes on like reward as well as like a neural phlanger that extends signals)

So to have this happen without the drug, you want to be more open (nonreactive) to the stream of gestalts, because reacting shuts down the wakes following the incoming signals; and you want to cultivate an open positive attitude to further encourage non-reacting.

Does this not sound familiarly like straight up ZAZEN without the cultural demarkations.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #6812975 - 04/20/07 12:46 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

poddope said:
2 weeks ago, i had the best mush experience ever. (long story...)
Anyway, waht bothers me is that i was in the best state of mind i ever experienced and had the chance to go deep, but wasted it by smoking weed and got deconcentrated, and lost my superior self....

Now i started meditating on it to get there again, but so hard. It's like a part of me is gone, while i know it's in here!!!  :mad2:  :hissyfit:  :cryariver:

question is, how to maintain the states of mind achieved under entity influence. Please don't answer eat shroomz every day, i've been seriously considering it...

Maybe it's not possible.

Or try Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinepoddope
Stranger
Re: How to keep the "mush enhanced" state(s) of mind??? [Re: Icelander]
    #6819083 - 04/22/07 12:49 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:

Maybe it's not possible.

Or try Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy

i don't know a lot, but therapy is not the answer. having someone slippin thoughts in my brain other than myself, is not what i'm looking for.
Keeping the enhanced states, which i am achieving bit by bit by meditating on my experience and doing the mush steps over but sober, is probably the hardest part of any "trip"; integrating them in your daily lives.

Thanks to the rest, some great answers here

thanks n greetz

--------------------
We already share the sun,
?why can't?
we share the earth

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #6819306 - 04/22/07 02:19 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Like the rest of our psychophysical identity, only a very special aspect  of 'us' represents our 'essential' identity. Likewise, I believe, only a special aspect of the psychedelic consciousness elicits our essential identity into our awareness. The visions, for poignant example, while contributing to a state of awe, and their beauty which may elicit states of ecstasy, taken together, only point to the colorless consciousness which is our Real nature. It is the calm, clear, compassionate witnessing consciousness beneath all the phantasmagoria of the psychedelic experience that must be continually borne in mind. It is the awareness of this, in the midst of all the psychic fireworks that supplies the feeling of well-being, of wholeness, of unity.

This morning I woke up and took from the freezer a bottle of powdered P. Cyanescens that I had painstakingly grown from agar to grain to cardboard to imported alder wood back in 1992. I measured two level teaspoons from a measuring spoon set, put them in a teaball, wet the powder with a capfull of Jamaican 151% rum, and added a teabag of Red Zinger, a drop of Jamaican honey and hot water. I never tried this before, let alone with 15 year old air-exposed powdered mushrooms. What a surprise! Short lived, maybe 3 hours with some visuals and lots of energy. I really only wanted to bit of wakefulness so that I could read today, but instead I entered a highly energetic state which made reading too difficult. When the energy subsided, I actually took a morning nap, then cooked a scrambled egg and pancake brunch.

Sitting at the computer now with the Syntrillion Kaleidoscopic screensaver, and having today's sunwarmed Miami breeze blow through the window next to me (no AC needed til a few minutes ago), I feel that compassion for my Lady at work behind me, myself, everyone who crosses my mind. I have zero Sunday apprehension for Monday morning, in fact, I feel so centered, so peaceful despite the aches and pains that my 53 year old body usually experiences, that this feeling, if I contemplate it at its origin in my Heart Cave, will expand outward engulfing my Head Center in a low-level samadhi, even now, six hours later.

I have come to Realize toward the comedown, when the consciousness-carrying prana descends from its peak at the Head Center, to its source in the Heart Center, that the comforting return home is the very state that needs to remain with me of the bemushroomed experience, because, I suspect that this still inner state derives from the State of Union which is our true home and our true nature. :heart: What is more, I don't have to keep 'It' alive, 'It/[S]He' keeps me alive!

"And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake:
And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice."  - 1 Kings 19:11-12

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale