Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePooter
Shroom Mongler
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: With waldo.
Shroom Chocolate and domestic flights * 1
    #6802712 - 04/18/07 01:49 AM (17 years, 3 days ago)

In a few weeks me and my mate are going to Oregon to chill on the beach(and be counselors for this "VERY LIBERAL" Eco-summer camp). My question is, how likely would it be for the airport security to find about 4 pieces of shroom chocolate on us? What would be the best method

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: Shroom Chocolate and domestic flights [Re: Pooter] * 1
    #6804797 - 04/18/07 02:47 PM (17 years, 2 days ago)

I've took shroom chocolate on international flights before going from Netherlands to the UK. I had about 36 grams dried total in 6 chocolate bars disguised as real chocolate bars along with other (normal) food items.

To be honest, I think airport security have far more important issues to worry about than seeing if food is actually a very-well-disguised and relatively harmless mushroom (though of course, there's always a risk no matter how small).

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: Shroom Chocolate and domestic flights [Re: TurricaN] * 1
    #6804813 - 04/18/07 02:51 PM (17 years, 2 days ago)

AFOAF has traveleved with way more than that...im talking ounces of green, chocolates, blotter, etc...

If you are smart and think it through, and are very familiar with airports then its really no problem on a domestic flight (unless you are at some international airport like miami where there may be drug dogs around, but with just shrooms I wouldnt worry about that even).

Just dont put antyhing you dont want found in something that can possibly get searched. Best place is to keep things on your person, and make sure you dont have any metal on you to warrant a pat down, and that even during a pat down they arent going to be pulling them out.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Shroom Chocolate and domestic flights [Re: dedjam] * 1
    #6805041 - 04/18/07 03:49 PM (17 years, 2 days ago)

because this is an open website, and because any body who works for an anti-crime organization, which likely would call this to be a crime, could be reading what you write, please consider not providing any transportation tricks here.

you might be proud of a method that gets you stoned in a far away town, and I am happy for you, but exposing your secret here will make it worse for others who dream up simmilar techniques.

I think it is best just to focus on issues related to personal experiences and group support on this aspect of consciousness, and on expanding personal freedoms, without drawing attention to the things that can get you in trouble for no good reason.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract