Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRootmere
Peaceful
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
LSA Friday!
    #6775591 - 04/11/07 03:10 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I'm pretty stoked about this Friday. Doing my first trip on LSA. Hope it goes good and have a good experience. Hopin for the nausea not to show up or stay long too. Downin 6.8 grams of MG in some water. Gonna crush them up and put them in around 12:00 and will take them around 3:15.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

Loc: Reality Loophole
Re: LSA Friday! [Re: Rootmere]
    #6775596 - 04/11/07 03:11 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Have fun!

--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               

OfflineROX
Traveling...
Male

Loc: Croatia
Re: LSA Friday! [Re: Individual]
    #6775804 - 04/11/07 04:02 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Screw water infusions. Practically every experience with them I've read ends up with "omg violent vomiting", "vomiting my guts out for hours" and "this isnt food poisoning vomiting, this is vomit from the BOWELS OF  HELL".

Yet I just munched them up using orange juice to mask the taste. Later when I started with larger doses, I couldn't bear the taste any more, so I ground them up and took them with a spoon with lots of OJ quickly afterwards.

And every time I did it like this the nausea I got was extremely mild, I could ignore it with ease.

LSA is so great, sendin' good vibes your way. :smile:

--------------------
~~Goa and psychedelic trance, psychedelic chillout mixes >>> http://www.rox-unreal.net/ <<<

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: LSA Friday! [Re: ROX]
    #6775871 - 04/11/07 04:22 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

rox i think extraacts are for sure supposed to be easier on the tummy than eating plain but watevers. im croatian as well but not living there. how is the lsd scene there? id love to trip balls by the ocean in komiza

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

OfflineHippie Chemist
Freeing Minds

Loc: Far Out There
Re: LSA Friday! [Re: LedHead]
    #6775987 - 04/11/07 04:53 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Screw chewing them up. Grind them in a coffee grinder until they are very, very, very fine. Then just swallow teaspoons at a time with juice. I've had good times with MG seeds, but it usually takes more than what you're taking...then again, I've had different batches of different qualities. One thing to be ready for is the waiting. It usually takes about 3-4 hours before the effects are strong enough to call effects, and MG seeds usually require a little pot to fully bring on the trip. Have a good time!

--------------------
Long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.
-Pink Floyd-

OfflineRootmere
Peaceful
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA Friday! [Re: Hippie Chemist]
    #6776008 - 04/11/07 04:59 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Hippie Chemist said:
Screw chewing them up. Grind them in a coffee grinder until they are very, very, very fine. Then just swallow teaspoons at a time with juice. I've had good times with MG seeds, but it usually takes more than what you're taking...then again, I've had different batches of different qualities. One thing to be ready for is the waiting. It usually takes about 3-4 hours before the effects are strong enough to call effects, and MG seeds usually require a little pot to fully bring on the trip. Have a good time!

Would juice being orange juice make a difference?

OfflineJdub123
Seeker of theNonordinaryReality
Male

Re: LSA Friday! [Re: Hippie Chemist]
    #6776392 - 04/11/07 06:29 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Hippie Chemist said:
Grind them in a coffee grinder until they are very, very, very fine. Then just swallow teaspoons at a time with juice.

do this. get it to the finest powder you possible can. MG seeds won't fully digest in your stomach for a full 24 hours. even small pieces. the finer the powder the more LSA you get in your system.

happy tripping! =]
let us know how it goes

--------------------
***any posts, suggestions, advice, events, messages, or any other written words (I, me, in my experience, etc...) on any topic, including illegal activity, is all strictly fictional =]

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: LSA Friday! [Re: Jdub123]
    #6776996 - 04/11/07 09:16 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Grind them, put it in a little bit of water, swirl it around, and toss it back. Nothing more too it.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineProskier
Stranger
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: LSA Friday! [Re: blewmeanie]
    #6777174 - 04/11/07 10:12 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

good luck. whenever i take seeds i always have one big nasty shit within 2 days after my trip. doesnt really matter how i take them.

OfflineCrackRockSteady
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~shoa
Male

Re: LSA Friday! [Re: Proskier]
    #6777296 - 04/11/07 10:43 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Ughh, I just realized I only have 225 untreated seeds left. I have a few hundred seeds from packages that say "seeds not intended for human consumption". I'm thinking about a few things:

1. Would mixing like 125 untreated seeds in with the clean ones be that bad? (Is 125 seeds enough to make you feel the pesticides or whatever)
2. Would washing the seeds with just plain water get some chemicals off? (still whole, not cracked open and grinded)
3. Has anyone eaten "treated" seeds?
4. What do they coat them with? (and are they really coated)

OfflineROX
Traveling...
Male

Re: LSA Friday! [Re: LedHead]
    #6778231 - 04/12/07 07:09 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

HA! I just remembered that this friday I'll be tripping LSA as well :laugh: With a friend for the first time

Quote:

LedHead said:
rox i think extraacts are for sure supposed to be easier on the tummy than eating plain but watevers.  im croatian as well but not living there.  how is the lsd scene there?  id love to trip balls by the ocean in komiza

Yea, extracts are easier, I was talking about just soaking the ground seeds in water and then drinking the water later. That's a nausea overkill as far as I've read.

The psychedelics scene here in general sucks very much. It's very hard to get anything, I'm thinking of even asking random people on psy trance parties.

Quote:

Jdub123 said:
do this. get it to the finest powder you possible can. MG seeds won't fully digest in your stomach for a full 24 hours. even small pieces. the finer the powder the more LSA you get in your system.

But grinding them to a FINE powder also means you'll be grinding the shell very good, thus crap in it will be getting into your system as well. That's exactly why I never grind them up TOO much. Had my head opened with no nausea off 300 seeds like that

--------------------
~~Goa and psychedelic trance, psychedelic chillout mixes >>> http://www.rox-unreal.net/ <<<

OfflineRootmere
Peaceful
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA Friday! [Re: CrackRockSteady]
    #6778249 - 04/12/07 07:22 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CrackRockSteady said:
Ughh, I just realized I only have 225 untreated seeds left. I have a few hundred seeds from packages that say "seeds not intended for human consumption". I'm thinking about a few things:

1. Would mixing like 125 untreated seeds in with the clean ones be that bad? (Is 125 seeds enough to make you feel the pesticides or whatever)
2. Would washing the seeds with just plain water get some chemicals off? (still whole, not cracked open and grinded)
3. Has anyone eaten "treated" seeds?
4. What do they coat them with? (and are they really coated)

1. I defiantly wouldn't just eat those treated seeds and not do anything like washing them.
2. Ive HEARD that you can just wash them under some water and give them a little scrub and it should be just fine. Ive HEARD that.

OfflineROX
Traveling...
Male

#6778804 - 04/12/07 12:30 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

It depends if they're treated with pesticide or if they're treated so people wouldn't eat them, in the later case you can't wash them. In the first case, it depends. What ever seeds you have, be sure to wash 'em thoroughly, you'll see that even untreated seeds leave the water a dark brown color, eew.

--------------------

OfflineRootmere
Peaceful
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA Friday! [Re: ROX]
    #6779743 - 04/12/07 05:33 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Hey CrackRockSteady, Ive noticed that you said you've LSA'd a few times. How do you consume MG seeds?

Offlinejohnuk
Strangerlove
    #6779805 - 04/12/07 05:53 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I tried 10 HWB seeds a few weeks ago. Very interesting. But the sick feeling was there for the full 12 hours.

I kept them in my mouth for a while as I chewed them into a goo.

Took longer than shrooms for them to start having an affect. About three hours later I was noticing the floor colour drifting while I was watching TV.

OfflineCrackRockSteady
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~shoa
Male

#6779809 - 04/12/07 05:55 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Rootmere said:
Hey CrackRockSteady, Ive noticed that you said you've LSA'd a few times. How do you consume MG seeds?

Well, usually I just chew up the seeds and swallow. I don't really do any extractions, just stick 'em straight in my mouth and chew really well. I've always had good untreated seeds though...

OfflineRootmere
Peaceful
Male User Gallery

#6779826 - 04/12/07 06:00 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CrackRockSteady said:
Well, usually I just chew up the seeds and swallow. I don't really do any extractions, just stick 'em straight in my mouth and chew really well. I've always had good untreated seeds though...

See, that seems so simple. I'm thinking about just doing that. Then I will just wash all the crap stuck in my teeth down with some juice after I'm done. Or I will grind it and throw it in my mouth and then chew it for like 30 seconds. You chew yours for a good 30-45 seconds don't you?

OfflineCrackRockSteady
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~shoa
Male

#6779834 - 04/12/07 06:03 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, since I don't really mind the taste, it's no bid deal for me. I ususally chew for about 45 seconds, although it may be even longer than that, I don't really measure :smile:. But yeah, I think that it doesn't have to be as hard as people make it out to be. However, if you don't want the seeds in your mouth a long time then just grind them up and put all it in your mouth and swallow.

OfflineRootmere
Peaceful
Male User Gallery

#6779852 - 04/12/07 06:07 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CrackRockSteady said:
Yeah, since I don't really mind the taste, it's no bid deal for me. I ususally chew for about 45 seconds, although it may be even longer than that, I don't really measure :smile:. But yeah, I think that it doesn't have to be as hard as people make it out to be. However, if you don't want the seeds in your mouth a long time then just grind them up and put all it in your mouth and swallow.

I heard that LSA soaks up through your saliva as well though. Gets to the bloodstream much faster that way too. Thats what I read somewhere. You think thats true? So would grinding them up, then chewing them for like 30 seconds, then swallowing them be that much better?

OfflineCrackRockSteady
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~shoa
Male

#6779883 - 04/12/07 06:19 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I've heard that as well. Since I don't mind the taste, I keep them in my mouth a while, and while I don't know either way if it makes a difference, might as well give it a try since I don't care about the taste.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds