Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineaelephant
Stranger
Male

HBWR Extraction/Preparation
    #6758487 - 04/07/07 04:33 PM (17 years, 13 days ago)

I am considering obtaining some HBWR seeds and extracting the LSA using this method: http://erowid.com/plants/morning_glory/morning_glory_extraction2.shtml.

This method, however, does not mention how much of the yellowish/brownish solid that is produced after evaporation to consume.

If I do an extraction of 50 seeds and would like a dose equivalent to 10 seeds, could I simply scrape up 1/10th of the gunk and place it into a capsule?

This seems to me to be the best (however not the easiest) way to avoid the negative side effects of ingesting HBWR seeds.

Can anyone vouch for the efficacy of other methods (either extractions or preparations for oral consumption)?

--------------------
As we live a life of ease,
Everyone of us has all we need
Sky of blue and Sea of Green
In our Yellow Submarine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: HBWR Extraction/Preparation [Re: aelephant]
    #6758586 - 04/07/07 05:10 PM (17 years, 13 days ago)

if you did an extraction of 50 seeds and wanted a dose equal to 10 seeds then 1/10th wouldn't do it
that would be equal to 5 seeds
but then there would of course be some loss from the extraction as well
I would just extract from 10 seeds and try what you get
if it wasnt enough then try 15 ect....

Offlineaelephant
Stranger
Male

Re: HBWR Extraction/Preparation [Re: cpw1971]
    #6758716 - 04/07/07 06:12 PM (17 years, 13 days ago)

Oh yeah, I meant 1/5. But you're right, there would likely be some loss through the extraction.

Does anyone here have any experience conducting this sort of extraction?

--------------------
In our Yellow Submarine

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6759704 - 04/07/07 11:57 PM (17 years, 13 days ago)

i disagree i had 4 seed packets of morning glory and 6 Rivera seeds and lost alot in the extraction due to accidents but the final product was very pure just lost alot of it any who it was split between 2 and did far more then that dose would do if it was eaten straight so it might really only be 1/10th or less when its extracted it seems to hit alot harder probably because instead of going to the stomach it melts on the tongue

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: HBWR Extraction/Preparation [Re: thedudenj]
    #6760285 - 04/08/07 06:21 AM (17 years, 13 days ago)

there ya go...  extract from 1 seed and snort it  :crazy2:
  j/k

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: HBWR Extraction/Preparation [Re: cpw1971]
    #6761742 - 04/08/07 03:44 PM (17 years, 13 days ago)

lol i love how the stuff really melts on the tongue.

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineaelephant
Stranger
Male

Re: HBWR Extraction/Preparation [Re: thedudenj]
    #6764444 - 04/09/07 09:08 AM (17 years, 12 days ago)

Well I ended up skipping the extraction for my first try of HBWR. A friend and I dosed 10 seeds mashed up and held under the tongue in water and OJ for 15 minutes. My friend almost threw up with the seeds in his mouth and accidentally swallowed some. This was around 5 PM. We then felt very high energy and took a bike ride to a local beach. Very minor visual disturbances (colors brighter, some blurring) and slight mood elevation along with increased energy. At the beach we decided to dose a few more and ate some seeds whole after roasting them under a lighter for 3 seconds. My friend experienced some abdominal discomfort from both the original dose and from the seeds we roasted later on. It is difficult to say with certainty whether this was psychosomatic (my friend is a very anxious person), due to inadvertent swallowing of the seeds or from the later dose of roasted seeds. By 11 PM I was feeling the effects much more intensely. I had the biggest grin plastered on my face and could NOT stop smiling. My face muscles actually started to hurt and cramp and I had to force myself to relax them. My pupils were highly dilated. Around this time my GF came home from work and dosed 6 seeds roasted. She experienced abdominal discomfort almost immediately after consuming the seeds and purged in the toilet. It was a very clean and gentle purging (mostly just saliva/mucus) and felt completely fine afterward. She experienced the same euphoric feelings that I was in the midst of and also reported that the ceiling was swimming around as if she were on shrooms. We went to sleep around 5 AM and woke up the next day feeling refreshed and ready for Easter.

All in all I did about 15 HBWR seeds throughout the night. I experienced only mild effects of euphoria, mental clarity and an energy boost followed by a feeling of clear intoxication (drunk, but with no slurring of speech or mental incapacitation). I did not experience any abdominal discomfort, nausea or vomiting as a result of dosing HBWR either sublingually or orally (roasted).

I am still interested in hearing if anyone else here has experience with these seeds.

--------------------
In our Yellow Submarine

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6766457 - 04/09/07 04:42 PM (17 years, 11 days ago)

i have had seeds plenty of times as well and shared them with others also rivrea and morning glory and nothing but stellar stuff tho extraction is prefered.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules