Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemikebart101
Bromden
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
The Power of the Human Mind (quite long)
    #6743403 - 04/03/07 06:40 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

All things were once one; all things can be explained at once.

Mind altering substances, that’s exactly what they’re called because that is exactly what they do. To the sober, uninformed, inexperienced people of the world, these are just drugs; plants that happen to fuck you up and destroy your life. To the veteran trippers and “burnt-out” hippies, these are the keys to understanding everything.

It’s the bad trips, they say, that change your life. They’re not bad because of what you see or imagine; they’re bad because of what you think and understand. It’s these mind-numbing, heart-wrenching, profuse sweating experiences that help you analyze the deeper questions; the questions that you thought had no answers. If around others, the ESP and telepathy that you have been experiencing becomes too great and you stop talking. Too many thoughts and ideas have been shared and understood completely. You develop a “god-complex” and search deeper and deeper within yourself and others (keep this in mind). Most of the time it’s too much to handle and becomes simply frightening to say the least. But after such an experience, days, weeks, or even years later, you can remember almost every moment, idea, and thought that passed through your head at the time. Why?

RE-EXPERIENCES
It’s these profound experiences that you wish upon others. You want them to understand everything as you have thought it, so you begin to record these events with hidden cameras in order to maintain genuine, uninterrupted thought for yourself. These tapes are latter used to create ‘re-experience’ documents, consisting of recordings, diagrams, transcripts, photographs, character analyses and descriptions, and more, all of which is used to help someone else live your actual experience.

All participants of a re-experience would have to follow every detail perfectly and be totally dedicated. Exact clothes would have to be found, entire rooms reconstructed, identical drugs consumed, hair-colors changed, and most importantly, exact actions of the documented characters memorized including dialogue, movement, behavior etc. And just like the original experience, hidden cameras would be installed for later analysis and documentation.

When all is ready, the re-experience begins. At first, all participants would simply be acting out what they have memorized, but as the event moves along, less and less of it is actual memory recollection. They have become completely oblivious to the fact that they are recreating an event; the participants have begun creating the documented experience on their own. Although confident in the fact that their actions are genuine, analyzing the hidden camera recordings proves different. The documented re-experience has become an original experience to the participant.

MIND CONTROL
If it is possible to create these types of memories through actions, then hypothetically speaking, it should also be possible to create actions through implanted memories; equal and opposite reactions, so to speak. This is how basic mind control would work.

To achieve basic mind control, one would have to previously create the action desired. After multiple practice experiences, all while under the influence of psychedelics, the subject being controlled would have a perfect memory of what he/she should do when confronted with a similar situation. Setting would most definitely be the trigger mechanism for such behavior. As soon as the setting has been recognized, he/she would immediately become immersed in their own memories and carry-out the desired actions according to what they have already experienced. They become absorbed in the re-experience and have no control over how its plays out.

It is believed that the government conducted mind control experiments during the 50s, 60s, and 70s, using drugs such as LSD and the like. It is unknown how such experiments were actually conducted or if they actually ever took place, but today LSD is practically classified as a chemical weapon by the government. If LSD had proven to have no mind-control potential, then why give it such a harsh classification? Simply, it was a success.

This is probably why elections and wars cost so much today; you have an awful lot of people that need brain washing.

GOD-COMPLEX
If you have ever taken a large quantity of a psychedelic substance, you have experienced the god-complex, especially around others. You truly feel like reality is just a figment of your imagination and everything is part of you. This has got to be a possibility; how else could people be on the same wavelength as you, have the same thoughts, experience ESP and telepathic phenomena all while under the influence of mind altering substances? It’s because these substances do not make you hallucinate, they actually help to dissolve the everyday hallucinations that you perceive as your reality.

Common hallucinations such as wood grain rivers and pulsing objects are clues as to what actually is. You are seeing pure energy at work and how it is all part of one, your senses become mixed and you physically feel like part of everything, you see faces in the clouds and in wallpaper, people begin to share your same thoughts because they are your thoughts, you recognize yourself within all you know and who you know; you become an observer watching yourself.

Perhaps this is what is referred to as the “un-sane” aspect of psychedelics. You are neither sane or insane, but merely just an observer. This is why a bad trip can change who you are for the rest of your life; it takes advantage of your ability to recognize reality for what it is and manipulate it the way you want.

Salvia, for example, can completely change your perception of reality by creating a totally alternate one out of thin air. Additionally, DMT, the chemical found naturally inside the human body, has been linked to dreaming; a state of mind in which you create alternate realities. This is exactly why and how psychedelics help to further understand yourself.

This would consequently lead one to believe that the human mind is responsible for all creation; that all physical energy is actually the human conscious. This sounds a lot like the definition of God; a creator of all. Think about it. The concept of gods has been around just as long as people have been doing mind altering substances.

THE BIBLE
Perhaps the Bible and other religious scriptures are the first documented examples of ‘re-experiences’. Has anyone ever read a religious scripture while on psychedelics or even listened to an audio version? The subliminal messages that one might discover in those works could be devastatingly understood. The Bible, more specifically the Old Testament, tells you, to your face, how exactly your reality was created by God, or simply yourself. The Bible is actually the story of your life.

As for the Ten Commandments, they are notes left by yourself to remind you of who you are and what are the rules of your reality. Looking closely, they sound an awful lot like a list of laws created by a god-complex stricken hippie. Think.

CONCLUSION
Maybe you know what I’m trying to say or maybe you don’t, but you can make the accurate assumption that the power of mind altering substances on the human mind is infinite. Perhaps the only way for you understand completely, is to experience this.

NOTE: If looking to re-create above experience, inhale large quantities of Cannabis and only then proceed to read.

--------------------
So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJackenobi
Hermes
Male

Re: The Power of the Human Mind (quite long) [Re: mikebart101]
    #6743778 - 04/03/07 08:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Enlightening

--------------------
read books

InvisibleChiefGreenLeaf

#6743909 - 04/03/07 08:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I like your ideas, this reminds me my experience with shrooms. kudos for putting the indescribable into words.

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
Re: The Power of the Human Mind (quite long) [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #6744226 - 04/03/07 09:48 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I couldnt agree with what you said more. Psychedelic substances are without a doubt powerful teachers. I thought psychedelics where the most intense and hardcore ways of learning until I had my first case of speed induced psychosis. I had another taste of it last weekend and having came out of it with my sanity still intact I think Ive grown from the experience alot. Sleep deprivation from speed tends to confront you with your darkest fears and worst nightmares. In my case Im tormented by voices in my head and my worst fears ever since I was a kid were demons and thats just what im up against when i go delusional from the sleep deprivation.

Its some terrifying shit I have to say. The other night I thought there was a demon inside my head severing brain connections and killing brain cells. Wasnt a very pleasant thought. Its literally teaching me to be invulnerable in my mind. I still havent mastered it and I dont feel like having another psychotic episode any time soon but I learned alot from that experience. I also learned how susceptible the mind is to everyday things you hear because the voices mention all sorts of things id heard of the past few months.

Im almost completely rock solid in my mind now. I feel like if I can handle that madness I can handle anything. I think meth psychosis is more of a coach or a trainer than a teacher. If you dont learn much youll certainly grow stronger. You dont have much of a choice in the matter. You cant deal with these terrors witb a weak mind. You either get stronger or you hide in fear but when the terrors inside your head theres nowhere to hide.

Imagine how many people youd attract if you opened up some sort of mind training school where you offered people different psychedelics or kept them up for days on speed and got them to face their biggest fears and inner demons in a controlled environment.

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

Offlinemikebart101
Bromden
Male User Gallery

Re: The Power of the Human Mind (quite long) [Re: jonnyjonjonjon]
    #6745307 - 04/04/07 07:06 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Soy I actually thought about what you said a couple weeks ago, "if people only knew they were gods", when I thought this up.

--------------------
So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6745792 - 04/04/07 10:43 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

it is hard to deprogram oneself from the impact of christian or muslim political mind contol.

the following are unnecessary aspects of mysticism that are fundamental to all coercive religions:

1. a creation myth, or creation of the universe meta context that all other theories with interconnect with.
2. a proposal that rewards should be expected indirectly (i.e in heaven or another lifetime)
3. denial of the possibility that consciousness is related to material and bilophysical properties.

when you derive your own mystical framework, I reccommend avoiding these 3 areas as they are not required - one need not be prepared to argue such things with zealots - and they provide little insight to any ongoing life challenges that we face.

I reccommend trying to address what is happenning from moment to moment and turning away from the imagery of dominating pantheons and churches. look for something sustainable, beneficial, and openminded, with plenty of continuous here and now evidence.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6745826 - 04/04/07 10:53 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mikebart101 said:
.....Common hallucinations such as wood grain rivers and pulsing objects are clues as to what actually is. You are seeing pure energy at work and how it is all part of one, your senses become mixed and you physically feel like part of everything, you see faces in the clouds and in wallpaper, people begin to share your same thoughts because they are your thoughts, you recognize yourself within all you know and who you know; you become an observer watching yourself.

when you can see the deep space between the grain of wood, or dimensions hidden in the branching of a tree, or when you see magical objects suspended in the air, you are enjoying the artifacts of psychedelic vision and mentation, which buffer moments of experiencing and overlay them.

The resulting experience is enriched, and the mystery that this exposes is the mystery of how associative mind works, by holographically linking things that happen together in discrete moments as memory for later recall.

The psychedelic state is simmilar to dreams and emotional states, with this extra resonance, layering of sensation and thought, and apparent dispensation of the relevance of TIME.

Naturally time means less when passing moments linger longer.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

Re: The Power of the Human Mind (quite long) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6745950 - 04/04/07 11:23 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting post Mike. Too controlling for my tastes, however.

Not the idea, but rather the presentation of it.

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Offlinemikebart101
Bromden
Male User Gallery

Re: The Power of the Human Mind (quite long) [Re: Kickle]
    #6751189 - 04/05/07 03:46 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinecavemate_A
Stranger
Male

#6752375 - 04/05/07 09:19 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

the only thing i really understood was first paragraph, and the god complex section, as i have felt exactly these things before.

and i recently had a bad trip.. but i think it was the best kind of experience to have.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag