Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
I went to a job interview
    #6738567 - 04/02/07 02:53 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

And the second I looked the guy in the face I knew he was gonna hire me.  I was spooked.  I asked for more money than I intended.  I told him I don't know shit from shit, I told him the last company I worked for fired me and that they were a bunch of hacks in the first place.  But he still hired me.

I was looking forward to fucking around and doing nothing all week, now I gotta go drop $150 at home depot an get up at 6AM:mad2:

I hope everybody else is fighting that money addiction better than me...

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRahie
Stranger
Male
Re: I went to a job interview [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #6738584 - 04/02/07 03:00 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

The bis I worked for is closing, so now I have to find a new job. I want something that is stable and has regular hours so I can get my life on.

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Re: I went to a job interview [Re: Rahie]
    #6738604 - 04/02/07 03:06 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I'm trying to get my life on but working for other people is getting in the way

If your under 30 and live in a populated area you can get a construction gig easily. All you have to do is show up sort of on time and not steal anything. They will love you

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

InvisibleRahie
Stranger
Male
Re: I went to a job interview [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #6738628 - 04/02/07 03:11 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Wow I just got some good news.
My friend is up for 6 awards and one of the music awards he is up for I helped him with. I did the voice part. Also we are doing some crazy good art. He works for a graphic art company and is looking to start his own gig, and guess who he is going to hire, ME. Well it's a little off but the inspiration is good. I am gonna stick to creativity. Someone once told me you are not a hippy unless you use your creativity or something like that. LOL I cant wait till I have my own office and shit.

OfflineUncleLuke
Crack andlasers.
Male

Loc: North Florida
    #6738637 - 04/02/07 03:15 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I have to wake up at 4am every day, be at work at 5, and work till 1pm 5 days a week. I love working that kind of hours, cause when I get off work everyday, I still have a full day ahead of me.

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #6738694 - 04/02/07 03:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Rahie said:
Wow I just got some good news.
My friend is up for 6 awards and one of the music awards he is up for I helped him with. I did the voice part. Also we are doing some crazy good art. He works for a graphic art company and is looking to start his own gig, and guess who he is going to hire, ME. Well it's a little off but the inspiration is good. I am gonna stick to creativity. Someone once told me you are not a hippy unless you use your creativity or something like that. LOL I cant wait till I have my own office and shit.

:crazy2:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

#6738818 - 04/02/07 03:59 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Congratulations, thats sounds awesome.

Construction is creativity, you build and you create and you stay in shape all the while.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1