Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Which one of these spore races are easier to grow?
    #67259 - 12/02/99 11:42 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

My Treasure Coast Jars colonized fastest of all of my strains (Ecuador, Mexico #3, Treasure Coast, and South American). The Ecuadorians were the slowest to colonize, and I hear they are the hardest to get to pin. Mine haven't pinned yet, but I only have 2 pins total out of about 15 jars right now. Its been under a week, though, and the jars are all in various stages, so I'm bound to have more. Unless I really screwed up somehow, that is. So anyway, back to your question, I would definately go with Treasure Coast. They really kick ass!

------------------
I took some shrooms,
they were good to me
but then my weed
fell into the sea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#67261 - 12/02/99 11:53 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

I love them all!!! But for me the easiest to grow are the B+. They seem to pinn no matter how much I screw up. And I've thrown out crops that just wouldn't stop flushing...I needed the room for other experiments :wink:

You can't go wrong with any of these strains, especially if you deal with Ryche at The Hawk's Eye...he offers a no lose guarantee.

OfflineComa of Souls
kunt whore

Loc: Vancouver island, British...
    #67262 - 12/02/99 11:56 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

B+ i think is easiest and then EQ is hardest as far as i know.

------------------
your gunna die in the end
anyways so what dus it really matter?

--------------------
im a weeeeezel look at me *weeze* *weeze*

Anonymous

#67263 - 12/02/99 12:39 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

You are all over looking the easiest of all and it makes me sad. The original PF Strain, alsk know as Amazonian or Martias Romera (spelling may be off). This awesome shroom seems to be getting a second class status for some reason, yet it rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't get it at all. I have been experimenting with Ecuadors, Mazatapecs, and B+. Some of these do yield a bit higher, not much either, but as far a ease goes, the PF strain is a triple gold cup winner.

No other mushroom in the world will stand for mistakes or such a wide variety of enivironmental paremeters, hot and cold shocks, lack of humidity, to much humidity, not enough humidity, you name this shroom will still fruit and be as potent as any of the other. I have eaten the PF strain plenty of times, I have no complaints.

A begininer should consider no other strain until they have grown the PF strain on cakes, then cased, then on straw. Once those basics are mastered then move on. I bet you'll come back to.

Trust the PF strain is still the best!!!!!

OfflineThunderfuck
old hand
Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #67264 - 12/02/99 12:41 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

B+ would be my choice. Go with the majority of the choices. B+ baby

------------------
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

--------------------
now is the only thing that's real

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract