Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineComa of Souls
kunt whore

Loc: Vancouver island, British...
Re: Equador Success with Pic's
    #67107 - 11/30/99 02:15 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

those are some nice pics im looking forward to gettin some of those myself thnx to lizrd king :] what tek did u use?

------------------
your gunna die in the end
anyways so what dus it really matter?

--------------------
im a weeeeezel look at me *weeze* *weeze*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFried Brains
Re: Equador Success with Pic's [Re: Coma of Souls]
    #67109 - 11/30/99 02:37 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

I used a variation of the shroom wizard tek.
Take a box, put about 1" damp mixed verm and potting soil on the bottom, layer about 3/4"
damp cow manure onto the potting soil, then place broken up cakes about 3/4"- 1" thick on the cow manure, then layer damp cow manure over the broken cakes so it just covers the surface of the cakes and you can't see them, put lid on box for about a week, when you see mycelium coming thru, you can then case with 1/4 " potting soil or you can leave it uncased, and keep moist by misting as and when required, in a bout 3-5 days the mycelium will come thru the potting soil and pinning starts. Pins come up like as thick as the end of your little finger. I leave the box outside in the shade ( its summer where I live at the moment )Manure makes such a difference as per plain bird seed, the shrooms look reallly healthy and the high is very pure.

InvisiblePrellgott
addict
    #67110 - 12/01/99 07:41 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

...cool..you sterilized the manure?(how)
....I had a shroom which looks exactly like yours on the right edge of the first pic, my sister called him Dildis...
strain ?
peace

--------------------
i'm back

InvisiblePrellgott
addict
    #67111 - 12/01/99 07:43 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

oh its equadors...i should think before asking

--------------------
i'm back

OfflineComa of Souls
kunt whore

#67112 - 11/30/99 10:13 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

heheh dildis heheheeheh thnx for the info :]

------------------

--------------------

OfflineComa of Souls
kunt whore

#67113 - 11/30/99 10:17 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

hmm one last question if i did this in my room i dont really think i can get ahold of much cow poop is do i need cow poop or is there sumtin else i can use or is cow manure like i dunno when u say cow manure i think of u going out to a cow feild and piking up sum cow poop and shoveling it into a bag wich i can treally do aroudn my area and im doin it in my room soooo i dont really wanna stank it up :] it might be a tad suspicious ehhe any help would be greatl apreciated thnx :] heheheheheheheeh dildis hehheh :]

------------------

--------------------

OfflineFried Brains
    #67114 - 11/30/99 10:24 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

No,Prellgot I did not sterilize the manure. Once the cakes were removed from the jars there was absolutely no attention paid to sterility. The beauty of this tek is that it comes very close to simulating cubnesis natural environment and if the mycelium is healthy and temps are right you just do not have to worry about contams,maybe by the third flush you are getting a bit of green mould , by that time your yield has been so much you can afford to throw it away. There was a misatke on my yield figures. The large box used 4 x 1 Pint cakes of fully colonised birdseed, and has given a total yield on the 1 st flush of 420 grams wet ( no bullshit , scuse the pun ) I am expecting to get at least 200g on the second flush. I have got a picture of my whole box but it is over 20k and I cant seem to be able to make it smaller so I can post it here.

OfflineFried Brains
    #67115 - 11/30/99 10:36 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Coma of Souls, you need to get dried cow patties, fresh ones are poofy. The manure does not really have a vey strong smell when
it is old and has been dried even after it has been moistened, the only time it will begin to smell is if the mycelium didnt integrate itself with the manure and this is normally due to an unheathly mycelium anyway. However this is a tek that should be done outdoors in summer, as the outdoor weather makes a difference to the shrooms, for example they pin on autopilot, no cold shocking required, no terriuam, fishtank bubblers or hepa filters or any other paraphanalia. Once you have colonised mycelium it cost you nothing.

OfflineDan
    #67116 - 12/01/99 04:14 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Me and Coma of souls live in a rather wet climate, thereby making it very hard to find dried, old cow dung.

Coma, I would recommend your first try at growing shrooms be on pf cakes(look up the mmgg, or the pf tek), then if you plan on using a bulk substrate, use straw indoors, I think that Fried Brains fruited these outdoors, but due to the low temps of our area, this would not be possible here. Other types of mushrooms that grow up here would fruit, but it would be difficult to fruit them this year as the frosts are not long away now.

Anonymous

#67117 - 12/02/99 12:14 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Fried Brains, the proportions and general good looks of those Ecuadors are almost identical to those I've grown with cool mist and cased straw beds. They are extremely beautiful. Thank you for sharing the pictures! Job well done! Now if I could just fit the cow in my apartment without my wife noticing... :wink:

ShroomGod

Anonymous

#67118 - 12/02/99 12:18 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Fried Brains, the proportions and general good looks of those Ecuadors are almost identical to those I've grown with cool mist and cased straw beds. They are extremely beautiful. Thank you for sharing the pictures! Job well done! Now if I could just fit the cow in my apartment without my wife noticing... :wink:

ShroomGod

OfflineComa of Souls
kunt whore

#67119 - 12/02/99 02:13 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

yeh, thnx heh. u grow dan? im gunna use the tek with verm and brown rice flour i was gunna just birth the cakes until i saw fried brains pics heheh they are beutifal im gunna strat them next week i should have my spores by either today or tomorow lizrd king is mailing me and EQ spore print for free he is pretty nice :] owell maybye next summer

------------------

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Equador Success with Pic's [Re: Fried Brains]
    #5129285 - 01/01/06 06:59 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Blast from the past!

Quote:

FRIED BRAINS said in 1999:
I used a variation of the shroom wizard tek.
Take a box, put about 1" damp mixed verm and potting soil on the bottom, layer about 3/4"
damp cow manure onto the potting soil, then place broken up cakes about 3/4"- 1" thick on the cow manure, then layer damp cow manure over the broken cakes so it just covers the surface of the cakes and you can't see them, put lid on box for about a week, when you see mycelium coming thru, you can then case with 1/4 " potting soil or you can leave it uncased, and keep moist by misting as and when required, in a bout 3-5 days the mycelium will come thru the potting soil and pinning starts. Pins come up like as thick as the end of your little finger. I leave the box outside in the shade ( its summer where I live at the moment )Manure makes such a difference as per plain bird seed, the shrooms look reallly healthy and the high is very pure.

Apparently he produced pictures of handsome Equadors.

Cowdung, potting soil, non sterilized.. And it has worked too.
Seven years later, what does MushCult think of this primordial TEK?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags