Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery

Loc: Gallifrey
San Pedro experience
    #6709194 - 03/25/07 10:48 AM (17 years, 8 days ago)

So last night I took the first cutting from my good friend Pedro.

That pic is a few months old at this point, but he's only grown a lil bit since then obviously. I took a 2' approx cutting from the one arm and followed this prep. It was easier than I thought, since I've never done anything remotely like this and I'm not even much of a cook. The main ingredient required was patience.

So after boiling two pots worth down and getting almost exactly 32oz (4 cups) worth of what looked like the piss of the world's sickest person, my wife and I both drank ~16oz over the course of the next 30mins. Our first cup we both basically finished off in a couple of minutes, then nursed our 2nd cup while in bed watching a movie (Ghost World). After the movie was over both of our trips were pretty much in full swing.

Now, I've done lsd, 2c-i, shrooms and a mostly failed DMT attempt (my lungs suck, what can I say). This was pretty different from all of them. It was a lot dreamier, disjointed and weird. And since it felt a lot like a dream, the suspension of disbelief was quite high. The body load was minimal but the body hallucinations were pretty crazy, even moreso than the 2ci since the mescaline has that dreamy, confused head trip to it as well.

Where I noticed this most was while listening to music. We listened to a couple Massive Attack albums which were simply amazing and it was like hearing them for the first time. The highlight of the music listening was probably the soundtrack for The Fountain. It was intense, creepy and very powerful. Though oddly there wasn't the same emotional connection to it that I've experienced while listening to it on 2ci (the movie is a melancholic emotional powerhouse and it carries over into the music).

Despite the lessened emotional dimension the body hallucinations made up for it in spades. During most of the soundtrack I lost all sense of proportion for my body, feeling alternately like a big blob, sometimes like a weird tessellated jumble but having the very odd sensation of there being distinct parts of my body that were vibrating in harmony to different parts of the music. As if my body was a series of echo chambers each tuned to a different pitch, responding to the music. That combined with the semi-delirious dream-state made for quite the experience.

Oh and with regards to the taste of the juice and consequent physical reactions; that stuff was vile. Very bitter and only the cran-raz drink I had to wash down each swallow made it bearable. Even still on the last couple swallows I almost gagged, though that was probably equal parts psyching myself out and the taste itself. Neither my wife nor I threw up and aside from some off and on queasiness, there was minimal discomfort which surprised me. I was expecting something akin to the barfing scene in The Exorcist, based on some of the trip reports I've read.

All in all, it was a great experience. Will I do it again? Probably not immediately, it's a bit of work and the drink really is quite foul. Next time I plan on just skinning off the good bits of the cutting, ignoring the white core. Maybe that way it'll be possible to take it down to a smaller amount of water to drink. :shrug:

:peace:

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag