Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTheEnd
Strange Daze

delete *DELETED*
    #6696239 - 03/21/07 05:43 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Post deleted by g2_93integra_boy

Reason for deletion: Cause I'm getting negative ratings just for telling the truth.

Edited by g2_93integra_boy (04/09/07 03:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikeytro
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: OD'd on shrooms awhile back, need your input. [Re: TheEnd]
    #6696247 - 03/21/07 05:47 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

well I didn't read what you posted, its one big pile of words. structure my friend
and you cant OD on mushrooms, but you can definitely eat too much

--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

InvisibleTheEnd
Strange Daze

Re: OD'd on shrooms awhile back, need your input. [Re: mikeytro]
    #6696254 - 03/21/07 05:49 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Over dosing doesn't mean that you necassarily die from it. So yes you can. The big pile of words is the story, don't read it if you don't want to, its fine, but you won't understand if you dont.

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6696264 - 03/21/07 05:53 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

It would be kind of you to use the tool of paragraphs if you want people to read your post.

No offense, but no one is going to read that.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleTheEnd
Strange Daze

Re: OD'd on shrooms awhile back, need your input. [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6696267 - 03/21/07 05:54 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Edited by g2_93integra_boy (04/09/07 03:50 AM)

Invisiblebadreligion2good
Uncertain
Male

Re: OD'd on shrooms awhile back, need your input. [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6696271 - 03/21/07 05:55 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Yeah when I saw that big never ending block I skipped down to the next posts, only to see that the responses were describing why I didn't read it.

Come on man, its not that hard to use paragraphs. If you want to communicate ideas with people, you need to communicate them in an effective manner.

--------------------
All I know is that I dont know.

Row, row, row, you boat, gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
    #6696303 - 03/21/07 06:10 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

well, it seems that you created this experience with a wrong mindset. the best you can do now is learn from it and avoid such a situation in the future.

IME it really helps to discuss what i like to call "trip values" prior to dosing with other people. that means, talk about the guidelines you want to set for yourself given the possible circumstances that could arise during the session. for example, i make it aware to my friends that 911 is not an option unless i have stopped breathing. i let it be known that if i spiral into a bad trip, i would prefer their loving support and attention to ground me back to reality rather than emergency personnel to assume i am dying. do you see what i am getting at?

communication is essential in group settings. :mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflineMr420
Stranger
Male

Loc: Oompa loompa land
    #6696321 - 03/21/07 06:20 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

I think you just had your first taste of strong mushrooms homie.The one I eat are always like that if you aren't careful.Blinding visuals and normally lots of puking think i have puked the last 10 times I ate these fuckers they are just too much.Had to cut doses back to like 1/2 gram to feel good without much nausea.

But yeah you should know better man,don't eat big doses around people who don't understand the depths these gifts can take your mind.I have been everything from raving mad,talking to my dead mom,and then coming back to watch my friends act out a movie with my body while I could only watch.And that was one trip.

Also so so sad about the stuff off a cliff o well off to walmart again I suppose.

--------------------

Offlineconfusion
ProfessionalNovice
Male User Gallery

Re: OD'd on shrooms awhile back, need your input. [Re: badreligion2good]
    #6696323 - 03/21/07 06:20 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Ignorance is your defense and inexperience as well? If you are so irresponsible never do drugs again. You need to have a preset dose, a dose to augment the trip if needed, and then don't let yourself take anything more than that amount. I don't think that weed and shrooms should be mixed. I would say it was mostly due to the high dose of shrooms that you weren't prepared for. I doubt that you overdosed, but you certainly over did it. It was the Mushrooms...

OfflineMr420
Stranger
Male

Re: OD'd on shrooms awhile back, need your input. [Re: confusion]
    #6696350 - 03/21/07 06:32 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Some people just need a big slap to learn that responsibility,being the trip sitter is hard if you didn't learn from one now he knows the real importance of keeping his composure.He may learn and grow from this and if he can't then you are right he should stop before he hurts a friend.

Tripsitter rule number one: ALWAYS eat less than the learning,and only as much or still less than those with experience!

--------------------

InvisibleTheEnd
Strange Daze

Re: OD'd on shrooms awhile back, need your input. [Re: confusion]
    #6696376 - 03/21/07 06:45 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

confusion said:
You need to have a preset dose, a dose to augment the trip if needed, and then don't let yourself take anything more than that amount. I don't think that weed and shrooms should be mixed. I would say it was mostly due to the high dose of shrooms that you weren't prepared for.

Thats exactly the reason why I said ignorance and inexperience was my only defense. Because if I had been more experienced and had tripped many more times before that, then I would have known to do exactly that...have a preset dose, not to mix the weed and shrooms, and definitely not to have taken such a high dose. I agree with you man. I don't think I'm too irresponsible never to take any substances again, I just think I made a really poor choice and need to use the experience to my benefit. Now I know what would happen if I took that high of a dose, and I know never to do it again. Just like anything else in life, this is a mistake that most people will look at as something that they would never do. But if you have that kind of mindset, anyone can say that about any mistake someone else made. But in the end we're all just human, constantly making mistakes and trying to learn from them the best we can. I don't recall ever reading any trip reports like this, maybe I'm the only one who its ever happened to, or maybe some people just don't write about it to a community of people online. But if anyone reading this ends up benefitting from my experience, even just to say "man, what an idiot, I'll never do that...", then at least they might take that into account the next time they trip and their friend tries to persuade them into taking way more than their comfortable with.

--------------------

OfflineMr420
Stranger
Male

#6696434 - 03/21/07 07:03 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

You should consider apologizing to your friends and ask if they will allow you to guide them on a proper trip some day.And learn well from this and take them on a rightious ride without incident,cause you kind opened and closed minds in one foul swoop.

--------------------

OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

Loc: A pathetic small town in ...
    #6696461 - 03/21/07 07:10 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

g2_93integra_boy said:
But if anyone reading this ends up benefitting from my experience, even just to say "man, what an idiot, I'll never do that...", then at least they might take that into account the next time they trip and their friend tries to persuade them into taking way more than their comfortable with.

Well, I can officially say that I shall use caution in planning a massive trip. And your story might help me understand what elements to be cautious about.

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

InvisibleTheEnd
Strange Daze

Re: OD'd on shrooms awhile back, need your input. [Re: Mr420]
    #6696562 - 03/21/07 07:36 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Mr420 said:
You should consider apologizing to your friends and ask if they will allow you to guide them on a proper trip some day.And learn well from this and take them on a rightious ride without incident,cause you kind opened and closed minds in one foul swoop.

I apologized to them as soon as I talked to them when I got out of the hospital, and thanked them for taking care of me as much as they did. As far as another trip goes, that won't be happening anytime soon. They were totally freaked out by the whole thing and told me that they were never doing anything ever again, not even smoking weed. But I know what you're saying, and if it hadn't been for the fact that they threw away all my supplies, and if they were still open minded about it, I would have definitely made up for it. We had been talking about going to the beach or out in the woods, pretty much just somewhere where there weren't going to be hardly any other people(if any), and just enjoy the earth while experiencing the trip. We were all really looking forward to it actually. I don't even see them anymore though, things changed after all that happened and got kind of weird. Oh well, I enjoy tripping alone a lot more anyways.

--------------------

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
    #6696862 - 03/21/07 08:39 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

"i have puked the last 10 times I ate these fuckers they are just too much.Had to cut doses back to like 1/2 gram to feel good without much nausea."

Perhaps its not that the mushrooms are "potent" it might be that they contain alot of arsenic.

Bummer they threw out your supplies, why is that? did they think they were helping you or somthing like they were throwing your crack pipe on the ground per say?

Its a good thing they helped you and you didnt choke on your vomit iam suprised that you describe everything as black, and you not just being blinded by intense visuals taking over your whole field of vision?

Needless to say its a bummer things are akward between you and your friends, because if they werent there you most likely would have died, its good to hear you didnt get scared away by mushrooms from that experience...alot of good things can come from mushrooms and LSD but if used in the wrong manner or judgment they can fuck you over for a good period of time:thumbup:

PS: Ive even seen some guys get taught a big lesson with some dank marijuana :hehehe:

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: OD'd on shrooms awhile back, need your input. [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #6697151 - 03/21/07 09:34 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Mushrooms containing ARSENIC??!!  :lol:

That's the funniest thing I've heard in the past two weeks.  Thanks for the laugh.

Offlineudontknowme
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: The Funk Parade
Re: OD'd on shrooms awhile back, need your input. [Re: MOTH]
    #6697343 - 03/21/07 10:15 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

It's a shame you don't remember much, must've been a hell of a ride, ego death and all.

I think it was probably mostly the firecracker but also the timing in which you dosed the shrooms and weed. For me weed's cool on the come down, but going into it stoned throws me off big time. I don't think you'd have been so out of control on shrooms alone.

I can see why people might want to go to a hospital at that point cause your judgement is fucked and you're looking for anything to help you, but the only way I'd take you there is if you seriously couldn't breathe.

Not flaming you, but these things give psychedelics the bad wrap. It happens though.

Anyway, what does happen to you after you freak out in a hospital? I mean like with the feds? Do you get in any trouble?

Kinda late now, but maybe you should also properly dispose of your supplies if they're in the open at the bottom of a cliff. They couldn't find a random dumpster?

OfflineLegend9123
Male

Re: OD'd on shrooms awhile back, need your input. [Re: udontknowme]
    #6697673 - 03/21/07 11:36 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

I agree with checking the open area for your supplies and making sure nothing incrimination gets left in the open. Not being a dick or anything man but this is why things like this get a bad reputation. I hope you will use this as a lesson and not pull this again. Next time, consult the knowing shroomery before doing something like that. We might have saved you a lot of embarrassment and time in the hospital.

--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

OfflineCompass
Ancient Light

Loc: The Border of Reality
    #6697999 - 03/22/07 01:08 AM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Yah, I think the firecracker was a big part of it. I have read quite a few reports of things spinning out of control after pot was introduced.

If I ate that 1g firecracker, I wouldn't remember anything for 8 hours.

I get some nasty joy reading about people recklessly tossing down shrooms.

Haha, there's a great report on erowid about this guy munching them like potato chips. Another one has this guy just nonchalantly taking double the dose when his friend cancels. Then he takes a piss and thinks he's sober but he returns to the room with his friends and time has stopped!!  :laugh:

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: OD'd on shrooms awhile back, need your input. [Re: Compass]
    #6698074 - 03/22/07 01:44 AM (17 years, 30 days ago)

"Mushrooms containing ARSENIC??!! :lol:

That's the funniest thing I've heard in the past two weeks. Thanks for the laugh."

High levels of naturally occurring arsenic:The highest levels of arsenic are detected in seafood, poultry, meats (e.g., pork), mushrooms, salt, and grains. In general, naturally occurring arsenic is usually found in the pentavalent form, which is less toxic than the trivalent form which humans add to the environment. (Arsenate is the form most prevalent in nature.)

Your welcome.

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order