Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSymmetryGroup8
It's about theFLOW!
Male

Last day of spring break...Are you FUCKED? I hate school...
    #6685280 - 03/18/07 09:28 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone else fucked?

I have a ton of study/homework that I planned to work on during the fucking break. Somehow I only got 1/3 done and today is the last fucking day.

FUCK MAN. This shit is so fucking time consuming man. I really can't take this shit anymore.

I'm turning into a fucking zombie dude.

The whole point for spring break is to relax correct? YEAH I did that... but now I'm really fucked cuz I have so much shit...

FUCK.

What you guys/gals do to deal with all the bullshit?

--------------------
Be like water my friend!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Last day of spring break...Are you FUCKED? I hate school... [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #6685312 - 03/18/07 09:36 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

just dont do it, school sucks as it is

--------------------

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
Re: Last day of spring break...Are you FUCKED? I hate school... [Re: SymmetryGroup8]
    #6685318 - 03/18/07 09:38 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Well,

its not really that bad man.

I think of it this way... at least I'm not in a 3rd world country having to wake up tomarrow to literally shovel my own shit to plant crops in.

Thats what i do to deal with it. Things aren't so bad here, they can be much worse.

Education is an opportunity to expand and obtain a better means of analyzing things. No matter the teaching or the book... it is a privaledge, not a punishment.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Last day of spring break...Are you FUCKED? I hate school... [Re: Edge]
    #6685326 - 03/18/07 09:41 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

You could just not put everything off 'till the last minute...

Yeah right.

I'm a procrastinator too. You just have to buck up and get the shit done. I mean, college really shouldn't be easy.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Last day of spring break...Are you FUCKED? I hate school... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6685332 - 03/18/07 09:42 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

last day of spring break - i'm not fucked :smile:, i plan ahead and do my work when it is assigned.  yay!

OfflineRipVanWinkle
The Benzodiazethang
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Near Memphrica, TN Flag
    #6685368 - 03/18/07 09:55 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yeeeeah... I'm fucked too. But, unlike you, I didn't put it off until the last second, because I don't plan on doing any of it at all. I know I really should, but I'm extremely apathetic to my "education" at the moment...

--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.

OfflineSymmetryGroup8
It's about theFLOW!
Male

Re: Last day of spring break...Are you FUCKED? I hate school... [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #6685404 - 03/18/07 10:08 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

It don't matter man...

The point is spring break should be the time for relaxation but I'm hit with a ton of homework. Perhaps it's because I taking too many classes...

I realize I am lucky... It's just so stressful you know...

Damn I need to hit some weed arggghhhhhhhh

teh weed...

I'm on a lot of caffeine right now haha

--------------------
Be like water my friend!

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #6685408 - 03/18/07 10:09 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Caffeine is for sure k3y

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineSymmetryGroup8
It's about theFLOW!
Male

#6685415 - 03/18/07 10:10 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

ON the flip side, if I am a farmer I imagine that my life would not be as stressful...

I mean sure they face famine and hard work I really imagine that they're lives are a lot slower than ours.

--------------------
Be like water my friend!

OfflineLegend9123
Male

#6685500 - 03/18/07 10:33 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I got lucky as hell and had absolutely zero homework over spring break this year. It was fucking nice.

--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains