Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGiblet
Stranger
First Grow, Myc growing! Pics included!
    #6677997 - 03/16/07 07:18 PM (17 years, 7 days ago)

Hi guys, First time growing, Got some spores from Ralph. Did up 12 jars, Did 9 with "Z" strain, 8 @ 1 cc per jar, 1 @ 2 cc. Decided to try Acadian Coast seeing as i got them for free, So i did 1 cc in the last three jars. 3 days later, I checked the jars out in the dark (was wondering how much light it would take to cause any harm to the growth? if any?) And noticed the ACs took off like no tomorrow. One jar just went completely ape shit and has huge growth, The other 2 have quarter sized growth all around, The Zs appear to not have done anything at all, Maybe a little ball of myc forming but too hard too see. Weird, I thought Z was supposed to colonize fast? :P I included some pics of the ACs, All the other pics sucked too much to even bother to post. *HI RES WARNING :P*

www.boxxdr.com/myc1.jpg

www.boxxdr.com/myc2.jpg

Forgive the decorative jars, Couldn't get any non decorative. lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract